• WorkUpload

Results are only viewable after voting.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Could you help me With the settings of uBlock. I have it for a long time but everytime i fiddle with it the websites go bonkers, images and information gets removed, websites start behaving weirdly and become unusable. Which options should i go for and which i should not touch?
I stop using ublock after changing my browser to brave which autoblock most of the adware and tracker.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
I stop using ublock after changing my browser to brave which autoblock most of the adware and tracker.
I was thinking of switching browsers myself. Presently with Mozilla i am not too much happy and fell secured, Rumors we there that it was not safe, and it uses too much RAM also. Should i go for brave? how is your experience with it if you dont mind?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
I was thinking of switching browsers myself. Presently with Mozilla i am not too much happy and fell secured, Rumors we there that it was not safe, and it uses too much RAM also. Should i go for brave? how is your experience with it if you dont mind?
I will say it a much secure and better chrome browser.

Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys. Such a thing, I downloaded compressed versions of a couple of HTML games, and discovered that GIFs were not played. The file format in the game folders is now webp and I am not familiar with this format. Tell me what the problem is, is the game compressed that much? or do I need another browser? thx