4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Posted by Maverik (the game's developer) on Discord, Apr. 24, 2024:
Displaced Alpha test announcement

I can finally announce that Displaced to moving to beta (technically alpha if you exclude our own testing) test stage and the game is pretty much working and is finishable. At first I considered to make it public but then realized given its story focus it's not quite worth it and would be harder to manage the feedback. So by next month I'll be holding a discord subchannel dedicated for the testers, so if you want to apply, stick around our discord during that time. The game itself is expected to be finished and fully accessible by summer.

What's Displaced?

A quick recap to those who are new (or not really new since the project was announced quite some time ago), Displaced is a story oriented jrpg-style side project which I was working on since the end of Strive 1. There's still a very early rough demo you can find on Itch you can check for the general story direction which is mostly unchanged. The end game will feature 5 heroines, about 15 animated sex scenes and a medium length story. The setting/writing is fantasy-comedy.

Those who are wondering can find it here (sic, does not represent latest game mechanics). A more recent demo will be available once we get ready for the release.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote