GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Just so you know as I know you said English is your second language, 'a lot' should be two words and not one (alot). It trips a lot of English speakers up as well, but I thought I would just let you know!
(a lot) gets me most of the time

borninaflash

Dec 17, 2017
(a lot) gets me most of the time
Yeah, I would say like 70% of the time I see someone say a lot they put alot. I think it is just something that isn't gone over in English classes lol.

Only reason I spell it 'a lot' is I had a friend in HS that was a big grammar czar so he forced me to fix it if I wanted to IM him haha.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Game doesn't work with joi play app. Pictures are to big and don't fit on screen.
Hey! v0.2 and beyond should work a lil better perhaps as I've formatted things a lil better but I admit that the game isn't very android friendly yet, perhaps because it is my first game I dont really have a good idea of how to make it good for android users, apologies!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to say v0.2 is out for Disrupted patreon members, one week earlier than the public release.

v0.2 will be released in a week and v0.3 will be released for Completely Disrupted and Ultimate Disruption members when v0.2 is released!

Reactions: GamerDaddy

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Hey guys! V0.2 is out for the public! Hope you enjoy this update, I'm accepting all criticism and feedback, alot of things were changed in this update and v0.3.

Just wanted to inform that v0.3 is also out for Ultimate Disruption and Completely Disrupted members on my patreon. If you like v0.2, consider supporting me over there and playing it two weeks early!

Thank you guys, I'll be active on here!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey guys! V0.2 is out for the public! Hope you enjoy this update, I'm accepting all criticism and feedback, alot of things were changed in this update and v0.3.

Just wanted to inform that v0.3 is also out for Ultimate Disruption and Completely Disrupted members on my patreon. If you like v0.2, consider supporting me over there and playing it two weeks early!

Thank you guys, I'll be active on here!
yay-meme-anime-lucky-star-konata-hb0374w52uwtvgnq.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Just wanted to add up that if anyone finds any bug, I'll be here active to fix it ASAP and send an updated html file, I did my best to find all bugs I could find but I am not a machine and I am a new developer, so there could be something that passed by, bug reporting will be very much appreciated, either here or on my discord, thanks!

Hjyfh

Apr 2, 2018
Just wanted to add up that if anyone finds any bug, I'll be here active to fix it ASAP and send an updated html file, I did my best to find all bugs I could find but I am not a machine and I am a new developer, so there could be something that passed by, bug reporting will be very much appreciated, either here or on my discord, thanks!
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <set>
> when trying to sleep on second day Tuesday also posted on discord with photo

Reactions: gaaby

plopus

Jun 4, 2018
Got stuck at the end of the second day, at some point I used "wait a bit", then I only had the day, not what time it was, and I can't go to sleep anymore (I attached the save and the bedroom's interface)

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Got stuck at the end of the second day, at some point I used "wait a bit", then I only had the day, not what time it was, and I can't go to sleep anymore (I attached the save and the bedroom's interface)

Here's an updated html file, I think I fixed it. It was a stupid bug that somehow went by because I didn't put a "<". i'll update the download links

Reactions: Berend88 and plopus

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I have updated the download links with the updated html file so people who download wont have that bug

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I want to clarify. It looks like feminization is heavily tied to submissive decisions, while masculinization is heavily tied to dominant ones. I guess it won't be possible to feminize the protagonist and become dominant?

• Sad
Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I want to clarify. It looks like feminization is heavily tied to submissive decisions, while masculinization is heavily tied to dominant ones. I guess it won't be possible to feminize the protagonist and become dominant?
Unfortunately no, that is not in my plans as of now, you become manlier as you become more dominant and more feminine as you become more submissive, sorry if I couldn't attend to your tastes!

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
But will the male you are doming be the trap?
Or is that just the PC? :unsure:
As of v0.3, there isn't a trap character in the game, but that will definitely be added eventually, so yes, you will be able to dominant twink/trap looking males in the future, as of now the M/M content u have is with your dad and a few random events in the city, but eventually that will happen.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Unfortunately no, that is not in my plans as of now, you become manlier as you become more dominant and more feminine as you become more submissive, sorry if I couldn't attend to your tastes!
No, that's okay. I'm already used to the fact that in such games, when make the MC turn into a sub because thats feminine, but in the same time there're dominant females and even dominant trans chars. Thats totally make sense. :HideThePain:

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Pixeldrain

Here's an updated html file, I think I fixed it. It was a stupid bug that somehow went by because I didn't put a "<". i'll update the download links
After the fix, I just get taken to a blank screen. Could be cause I just overwrote old HTML so I'm re-downloading it all now to check.

EDIT: Fresh download/install fixed it

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
After the fix, I just get taken to a blank screen. Could be cause I just overwrote old HTML so I'm re-downloading it all now to check.

EDIT: Fresh download/install fixed it
Apparently it's not fixed yet, it's now causing a blank screen, for me it worked, im working on it, sorry

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I will be transparent and yes, my primary focus in this first release is the submissive route as it is what I personally enjoy the most, so for this first release I wanted it to be developed more towards that route.

However as a fan of both routes in games I wanted my game to have a male domination route as I have an story in mind of how I want to develop it and it'll definitely get attention. I understand if you don't wanna give it a try right now but come back some updates later! I can promise you here I'll make it worth your while!
Will be be sub and dom for the opposite too? As in if there is forced Fem, that will sure to be sub path but what about some where down the paths you want your Fem MC be Dom? Same goes for males or forced masculine to go sub instead of Dom.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes