Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I REALLY Enjoyed the MC/Charlotte event written by nutluck!
- although I feel that it is a bit 'out of place'.
for One,(in the dialog) Mom & Dad already know about MC's sissy behavior.
so there is no real threat there and MC should have admitted it.
- and second, this event should have taken place earlier, after the panty/Mall incident,
and before or after the 2nd MC/Charlotte event where Charlotte "sluts" MC up and makes her suck the dildo.
then, the "lie" answer would be more appropriate & 'convincing (because MC still thinks he is a boy).

- In MY opinion, This is a "fail" for Charlotte as an attempt to blackmail/humiliate MC further.
(If it was not for being forced by Charlotte, MC would have Enjoyed it!)

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I've downloaded this game twice, gotten to the wardrobe screen both times, and then immediately quit the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already feel like wardrobe switching (and walking around locations) are the most tedious and boring parts of 99% of these games, so I have no desire to waste even more time hunting down the correct outfit piece every time I need to change.
I like the game and play it every few updates. Certainly the wardrobe, hints, and general text layout needs some serious work. If I can suggest to the dev, for the next update, focus on that. It would make the game immensely more enjoyable and for a game I already have fun playing.

Reactions: gaaby

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I like the game and play it every few updates. Certainly the wardrobe, hints, and general text layout needs some serious work. If I can suggest to the dev, for the next update, focus on that. It would make the game immensely more enjoyable and for a game I already have fun playing.
I'll try to see what I can do :) Thank you

Reactions: davemanster

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I focused on both dom and sub stats to increase it and they are now both around 50 but I am unable to find a new event. In the "tips" menu, I don't get the content is finished message as well.

I have read the forum and some people said commented that the game bugs out if you split your stats in choices. Could that be the reason or am I missing something?

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Will there be an option to date both the best friend and the girlfriend on the Dom route?
Well you wont be able to date both, however in one path you'll be able to keep both in your life sexually/romantically, hard to explain without spoiling the whole ideas I have for them

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
I focused on both dom and sub stats to increase it and they are now both around 50 but I am unable to find a new event. In the "tips" menu, I don't get the content is finished message as well.

I have read the forum and some people said commented that the game bugs out if you split your stats in choices. Could that be the reason or am I missing something?
Most likely yes my friend, the game will bug if you try to do both paths at the same time, sorry.

Reactions: DGun23

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
• Best friend dom event with you cucking your girlfriend with her help.. you break up with your girlfriend and start a relationship with your best friend;
Do we get a choice in breaking up with the girlfriend or not, or is that set in stone? I thought the best friend would work just as well as a side piece.

Edit: I had forgotten that you already sort of answered that previously, except the above doesn't sound like there'll be a decision (for the player to make).
In the sub path currently you can keep both but in the dom path you'll have the decision.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Do we get a choice in breaking up with the girlfriend or not, or is that set in stone? I thought the best friend would work just as well as a side piece.

Edit: I had forgotten that you already sort of answered that previously, except the above doesn't sound like there'll be a decision (for the player to make).
Well in this event in specific no you dont have any decision since this is the aftermath of a decision you made before, you had the chance to choose the girlfriend or the best friend, this event happens if you stay in the best friend storyline :)

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well in this event in specific no you dont have any decision since this is the aftermath of a decision you made before, you had the chance to choose the girlfriend or the best friend, this event happens if you stay in the best friend storyline :)
I don't remember making that choice, but maybe it happened in an update I haven't played yet, or I'm just growing senile. With staggered-release games like this, I sometimes lose track of where I got to; I think the last I saw was the beginnings of the dad dom storyline, so maybe it comes after that.

... yeah, looking at the change-logs, I probably played up to 0.23 and this sounds like it may be in 0.24. I'll reserve judgement then.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Disruption-0.25
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
OK so I played through v. 0.25 (I think) and have to say I'm not crazy about the direction of the dom content. Making Remy and Natalie mutually exclusive seems like a questionable decision (granted we haven't seen the follow-up events in 0.26 and beyond), and setting up unavoidable sharing with the skeevy headmaster on Ash's route is just ... not great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm interested on how the plot will develop after going for Remy or Natalie, so I'm not mad about that yet I guess xD. On the other hand, I'm not thrilled about sharing Ash with the headmaster. I'd probably be ok with that if it's all a plan to get rid of him for good and never share anyone ever again, unless of course if it's optional, or for the MC's amusement (such as girl on girl action)

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm interested on how the plot will develop after going for Remy or Natalie, so I'm not mad about that yet I guess xD. On the other hand, I'm not thrilled about sharing Ash with the headmaster. I'd probably be ok with that if it's all a plan to get rid of him for good and never share anyone ever again, unless of course if it's optional, or for the MC's amusement (such as girl on girl action)
Yeah, I'm not mad about it yet either. It just seems like a blind choice, having had only fairly limited interactions with the two characters and knowing very little about them (aside from the obvious about their bits) and next to nothing about how their paths might differ. In the end I just stuck with the current girlfriend* having no compelling reason to switch, but not with any deep conviction.

The thing with the headmaster is more aggravating.

Last edited:

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
OK so I played through v. 0.25 (I think) and have to say I'm not crazy about the direction of the dom content. Making Remy and Natalie mutually exclusive seems like a questionable decision (granted we haven't seen the follow-up events in 0.26 and beyond), and setting up unavoidable sharing with the skeevy headmaster on Ash's route is just ... not great.
I dont want to spoil too much but they will not be exclusive, I have a plan for their storyline if you chose the best friend and cucked the girlfriend, the girlfriend will not disappear from the game if you chose the bf, your relationship with her will just change

Reactions: GamerDaddy
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes