Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
DistantMemorajo-MangaGamer-Screenshots-1.png

Overview:
Rin - An ordinary high school girl lost in a parallel reality that looks just like the Japan she knows, but where everybody speaks an unfamiliar language called "Juliamo."
Coming to her aid are:
Ruka - An angelic girl who's taken it upon herself to be Rin's caretaker.
Rei - A woman with a little bit of a mean streak.
In this sequel to The Expression Amrilato, we'll get to see...
Their past together, unknown to Rin.
Their present together, unknown to anyone.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-16
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Original Title: いつかのメモラージョ ~ことのはアムリラート~
Alias: Itsuka no Memoraĵo
Developer: SukeraSparo
Translator: Manga Gamer
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store: - -
OtherGames: The Curse of Kudan
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

bg23_杉玉駅前.jpg ev32a_base.jpg ev34g_base.jpg ev34h_rin_base.jpg ev36c01.jpg ev36d01.jpg ev44b00.jpg ev46_base.jpg

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Nice - I bought the first one (The Expression Amrilato) on GOG, but it seems they do not sell the sequel there (yet?).
I am not a fan of Steam to be honest (especially with their treatment of Japanese VN's), so I try to avoid buying stuff there.
For now I am glad with the "alternative", but will buy it if/when it pops up on GOG.

Reactions: BlinkA1

Oct 26, 2017
Many thanks.

Absolutely recommended for fans of shoujo-ai. You'll be playing for the feels, for the art... and for something unique. :)

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Are you supposed to have played the first game before this?
Yes. The characters in the sequel will, of course, refer to events in the past. Also - The nature of this game is that they probably assume you learned all the language lessons from the previous game. Unless you at least have some knowledge of Esperanto, you probably get confused in the second game.

That said - I have not played this second game yet, but it seems to me that playing a sequel before playing the original could turn out to be problematic at least in some ways.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Esperanto?
Hmph. Now I must play this game even though I'm willing to bet memoraĵo is the only coherent Esperanto word in the whole game.
(Amrilato does not seem to be one. At least am- is not in my dictionary).

EDIT: Ooh. Nevermind. Looking more carefully at VNDB it seems there is an Esperanto version of this game:

EDIT 2: ... or maybe I should have just played the game for 5 minutes before commenting.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Are you supposed to have played the first game before this?
Not strictly necessary but as already mentioned, it will help you understand more subtle things.

That one is kind of disappointing, though not exactly major. There are other ways to reference prequels without directly going 'import ... from ...', though the analogy isn't completely accurate as that would fatal (insert Amrito or die as in exit process would be more accurate, or insert disk 1 when you insert disk 2) if you haven't played the prequel; while you will just miss out on some key elements here, it's still playable.