RPGM - Completed - Divagate [v1.7] [nowloading]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

This is an excellent corruption game with a very slight NTR to it. The FMC has to go through days of training where it is split into days of solving puzzles and then the ugly bastard manager slowly corrupting her and making her fall for him. I thought all the scenes were top tier. Hot scenes, mostly well drawn, good dialogue and pacing. One of the best done corruption progressions imo. The puzzles were fun and a good level of difficulty.

The reason I say slight NTR is because the male protag is her producer who she kinda likes and thats it, and he is basically not present at all for the entire game. As others have said, definitely just play the FMC route then the ugly bastard route and skip the last part of male protag, kinda a waste of time unless you really want a happy ending for irrelevant male protag some reason. IMO even the corrupted ending is pretty happy so whats the point.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Kayin

Let's start off by saying that NTR is one of my favourite tag, and I might have played ~70% of them here. I also prefer Male PoV (Netorare/Netori) and I hate Netorase/Swinging. That being out of the way, here we go:

Art:
    -The art might seems off putting at first, but it strangely works, and way better than it seems, don't stop at first impression.
    -The scenes are well designed, and the heroine is fine looking.

Gameplay:
    -It's a series of mini puzzle that you have to solve. The difficulty is designed for a 10 y/o, so don't worry, you won't be locked out. You might get a little annoyed at time because of some back and forth.
    -Solving puzzle earns you items needed to progress the day and unlocking H-scenes.
    -Each time you "finish" the game, you can start at a new point, like a NG+, and unlock new chapters, until the epilogue.
    -There are a couple of endings, and they unlock one after the other, a little like Nier Automata, so you can't miss them.
    -I really like the lack of light at first, it gives you this weird uneasiness that I seek when playing NTR games.
    -The last portion of the game is very tedious and the pacing was bad. Luckily, the dev knows he did a bad job and gave you the option to unlock everything in the recollection room a soon as you get the first ending.

NTR mechanics:
    - This is where I have a problem.

- If this game was only Female POV, I would have given him a 4/5. But there are also two Male POV, the cuck and bull.
    - Female POV: It was really solid and entertaining, this is the puzzle side of the game. The corruption is a little fast and happens naturally. I think it would have been better if dev added some kind of "drug" element, like aphrodisiac, but it's a small detail. Scenes are good, and even funny at time, solid 4/5.
    -Bull POV: It's a straightforward Corruption/Brainwashing path. You play as the Bull and hunt scenes on the map in a certain order. The scenes are very good, but it's very tedious to explore the whole map again multiple times. 3/5
    - Cuck POV: I understand what the dev tried to achieve, but I found it extremely lackluster. You play the Cuck POV after ALL the events in the game. There's no exploration, no "shadow h-scene", no "hide and seek", tedious back'n' forth, and is a "lore dump" on your face, VN style, which is the complete opposite of what the premise of the game is. This, in my opinion, is the worst take of Male POV a dev can opt with. 1/5

Overall: The game would have been a low 4/5 if only FMC and Bull POV were available. But I think the dev wanted to please everyone on the NTR genre (some people love Cuck POV (Netorare), other Bull POV (Netori), other Female POV (often Netorase, but not always)).
    But when you want to please everyone, you end up screwing up at some point.
    First parts of the game are enjoyable
    , but it become a real pain in the ass afterward, and the Cuck POV is very badly executed, what a shame, as it could have been a highlight, easily.. If only the dev took inspiration of "Boy Hero Ken" for the Cuck POV, this game would have been stellar 4.5/5. But he didn't, so here we are.

TLDR: First half of the game is very fun and enjoyable. Second part is long tedious and not rewarding, use recollection to unlock eveything.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: In a nutshell personal feelings/opinion >> “objective/critical” value. How I rate/review and other info is HERE
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Unique and odd but quality artstyle
    ✅ Great OST & Music
    ✅ Hot scenes, tamed to reality
    ✅ Solid kink variety
    ✅ Unique story approach splitting to multiple perspectives
    ✅ Charming gameplaying with horror RPG vibes (puzzle solving to find key items to trigger key events)
    ✅ Gallery room with unlock switch
    CONs
    ❌ NTR main focus (not fond of this tag personally….)
    ❌ Later chapters scene hunting tedious (lot of back & forwards running)
    ❌ Multiple endings, but no actual choices? (you can obtain endings in linear progression)
    Comments
    Oh well… since It’s NTR game I cannot comment whenever story was good or not. As I turn my brain off whenever I play/watch NTR/Cheating genre. Especially if story is good enough to grow into characters etc… as the angrier I get then. Anyhow, putting that aside I can tell that much about story that it’s probably good considering character dialogues herself are great and hot. Game offers multiple chapters from multiple perspectives with various plot twist elements. Although, which is weird even though game has multiple endings, but from what I understood they are obtainable in linear progression, because I didn’t really see any choices in my one and only playthrough. (I unlocked gallery simply after finishing first playthrough). Endings…. At least there was vanilla ending I guess?.... although it’s last obtainable ending.. first you have to see all NTR & bad ending per say…. Even without context was hard to digest them. Considering I somewhat skimmed through story as didn’t want to read into nor focus onto NTR happenstance. The usual… bullshittery happens in those stories.

Gameplay had it’s own charm… felt somewhat like playing horror RPGmaker game with the whole “run around in dark mansion solving puzzles and finding key items to trigger events”. So it was neat little balance of lewd content and gameplay. Simple but fun.

Lewd content itself was great, scenes were pretty hot, SFX was solid and dialogues were nice. Kink variety for the game setting was also solid. Nothing too crazy nor tame. Found it proper level for this type of game.

Also, visual style and design was somewhat odd at first, but in the end it had it’s own charm and pretty good quality. Plus game had surprisingly great soundtrack and music with ending song.

If game would been some other genre, where it wouldn’t guilty trip, moral trip or annoy me. I would probably have enjoyed it a lot more. But overall it’s one of the better hentai rpgmaker games.
    Total Score: 7/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Issei kun

confusing and time consuming puzzle. But good CG and voice. I really love how menu CG change after getting true end but have to safe before ending intro as it's lag at joillplay and have to restart again but it's beautiful ending song..
  5. 4.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

Wow, that was unexpected.

The division into chapters/POVs was really refreshing.

The devs somehow managed to deliver a solid NTR game with an satisfying ending (for those who can't stand bad endings.)^^

That's the first NTR where
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This whole game felt like a B-Move, in a good way.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

seethingswarm

hella good, this puts a fresh spin on the usual stuff that we see.

it's also surprising that they actually put effort into this, with the music scores and everything. lots of credits and great pacing. all in all a worth buy ( i bought it eventually)
  7. 2.00 star(s)

OgreLover

A very linear experience for me, I didn't enjoy it at all, even with a guide to play the game it is bearable, going from one place to another without anything happening, it is one of the most boring games I could come across.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

gigacoom

just finished chapter 1 and the first scene of 2 and damn this shit is kino. even with the MTL (pronoun fuckery sometimes mostly) its pure coom fuel if you're into good corruption (i busted before any penetration happened) and light NTR. the art might look odd at first glance but its seriously erotic.

5* just because its so much better than the average
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Horny Saint Jeanne d'Arc

I just finished the game, clearing all the endings from 02-A, 02-B, 03, 01 to the True Ending, and man...I had to come here to let my feelings out and say that this game was definitely pure kino.

A lot of great NTR/sex scenes, very hot, and very erotic. For me personally, think this art style complements and plays to erotic scenes very well, it gives the sense of erotic feels to it.

The way of telling the story is very fresh and very unique in this game, which also has different POV elements in each chapter starting from FMC (In which in my opinion I'm so glad about this because I have seen many game that has these kind of POV elements to it that tend to do and fixed the male's POV first then later unlock the female's POV later which for me ngl, it turn me off).

The NTR/Corruption elements in this game were great and very satisfying, especially in Chapter 2, needless to say, I had a very great time in that chapter very much.

Collecting all the endings was also very satisfying for me, especially my two favourite endings, the first being the 02-A Ending (NTR Ending, where the FMC gets pregnant, births the kid, and STAY with the cucker in which I had to say that we need more kind of ending like this in NTR eroges, there has been a low amount of this kind of ending in NTR eroges ngl because is usually the same old FMC loves the MC again after being fucked by the cucker multiple times or FMC cheats behind MC's back kind of endings.) and my second favourite ending is the True Ending (In which for me, after collecting all the endings and seeing everything, this was definitely the great icing on the cake with a beautiful, satisfying, completed, and breathtaking feeling and a great conclusion to the game. And this is coming from an NTR Connoisseur like me who finds most vanilla material boring.)

For me, this is one of the best RPGMaker Eroge of this season yet.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

killerjeb

PROS:
    - Interesting way of story telling . start with puzzle, the game gives quite mysterious feeling overall, especially when searching around the mansion with flashlight while the majority of the map is in black. Then tell the storying from different POV to solve all unsolved question in first run. The way to present the whole story is quite unique in recent NTR RPG games.
    - Various scenes. There are really a lot scenes, all quite unique. Not too much reused CG except the shower one.
    - The game prepared some interesting surprises for you. I won't spoil here, you will know then when play

CONS:
    - The puzzle phase can have a little more sexual harassments during the search, otherwise, it can't really explain the sexual frustration of FMP. Given that the mysterious feeling is really good during the puzzle phase, a bit more harassments will make it even better.
    - In some scene, the perspective of the human body looks weird. Not a huge downside, but noticeable and a bit turned off.

I can't find an absolutely reason why I won't give this game a 5 star, but overall I feel it's more like a 4.5 star game. Maybe because I don't like the art style that much?
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Incombat

this is one of the better rpgmaker titles that're been here lately. NTR is not that hardcore ,and cuck and heroine are just colleagues basically(manager and music band member). It's more of "horny virgin meets big dick sex machine" rather than anything more malicious, like blackmail and whatnot, so tone is pretty lighthearted. You can even see a bit of twisted romance blooming in some endings

Game is separated in chapters, and due to smart change of perspective and controllable characters it changes the mood and main game focus , from corruption (heroine in chapter 1), to netori("fat bastard" in chapter 2), to netorare and voyerism feel of chapter 3. You only need to play first two chapters to see the endings, so people can choose where to stop for their fun.

Main gameplay is linear, but involves some exploration and puzzles in the mansion, and doesn't make you backtrack too much. Music is not the usual rpgmaker fare and tries to fit the narration. Art is pretty high quality, but without gratuitous close-ups/xrays(again, giving it more vanilla vibe rather than hardcore ntr). Translation is also surprisignly good for MTL, (adult game scene finally reaping AI revolution rewards as well).

Overall, it's a recommend from me if you are into corrupting/netori genre, but I didn't delve much into chapter with ntr, so can't judge that.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

skryks

A well made Rpg Game with puzzle and a good story behind it if u ask me. Even thought the drawing for some might not pe 10/10 you should give it a try , i mean it's free :) . Somehow it remind a little of Fujino works