• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1693712475307.png

Overview:
AlterGuns is a female rock band centered around the vocalist and bassist "Minato Neon." With her stoic attitude and dedication to her music career, she has steadily made a name for herself despite being an up-and-coming artist. However, behind her seemingly smooth sailing career, Neon harbors a "certain worry." She feels inferior to her fellow band members who excel in various areas, unlike herself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-02
Release Date: 2023-08-01
Developer: nowloading -
Translator: DazedAnon -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.7
Language: English ( )
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Screenshot 2023-09-02 223417.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-02 223446.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-02 223457.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-02 223513.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-02 223621.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-02 224028.jpg

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Surprisingly difficult game to do with all the vars in the text. Let me know if yall find anything but I think I fixed everything. Dev and his fancy smancy typewriter sound effects and embedded furigana.

One of the puzzles was a hiragana puzzle so I've changed it to an English one with the same solution. Should be easy enough to figure out.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider supporting me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
Surprisingly difficult game to do with all the vars in the text. Let me know if yall find anything but I think I fixed everything. Dev and his fancy smancy typewriter sound effects and embedded furigana.

One of the puzzles was a hiragana puzzle so I've changed it to an English one with the same solution. Should be easy enough to figure out.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Consider supporting me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
Massive respect to your work bro. It's always a sigh of relief when I see your name next to MTL :KEK:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Asking anyone who actually enjoys games for being games and not glorified image galleries: Is this fun to play? The overworld spritework looks pretty good, and has me interested.
I played the JP version, I found the corruption / blackmail to be weak and unrealistic.

Gameplay wise, it's creative puzzle solving, which understandably can be quite uninteresting to those looking to just fap.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Could anyone share a day5 save? My saves got corrupted and I can't load anything anymore

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
I played the JP version, I found the corruption / blackmail to be weak and unrealistic.

Gameplay wise, it's creative puzzle solving, which understandably can be quite uninteresting to those looking to just fap.
shame it looked good

Dchase

Jul 21, 2021
I don't like it when a game flashes a busty female protagonist in a skintight catsuit. That's just foul play knowing I'll try to play the game only to be disappointed by it's mechanics. And judging by the other comments... my concerns seem to be proven lol

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes