• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Oi, mates! When's a hero gonna show up! R10's been out for over 36 hours, this is a pirates page, if I could bloody pay for their damn Patreon, I wouldn't be stuck here dealing with dishonorable villains just sharin' links to the Patreon :'( Sombady saaaaave meeeee

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
You cheapskates are unbelievable, if you want it that badly your begging on your knees then just cough up $10
I knew some fucking moralist would crawl out of their hole and call me cheapskates. I insist, if I had the money, why the hell would I download the game for free from a site like this? Putting up with idiots like you? Risking viruses by getting unofficial stuff. I simply don't have the money... Nor even $10, that's all I have left after my monthly expenses with my cats... Sometimes, I don't even have the money to pay for the internet, which keeps me inactive. I have to go to fucking libraries or public places to haggle for Wi-Fi. People like you disgust me, always claiming that we are freeloaders.

Btw, what're you even doing here in the first place? You got the dosh, innit? Paying for the game but popping off to free download pages? What's the bleeding point?

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Then stop begging so much, if someone does leak it cool, if it doesn't also cool. Its just sad watching people like you beg so much.
And who's begging you for anything?! You're the typical arrogant one who thinks they have the power to criticize everything we do, literally here! OUT OF ALL PLACES IN THE WORLD! You come here! To this page, to tell us to pay?... And then you say it's sad? Sad is seeing people like you.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I decided that I'm going to share the update myself... Because I don't think there are heroes here anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog [R10.1]

- Continuation of the story.
- 3 new H-scenes (Arabelle, Lady Hale and Charlotte).
- /!\ Recommend loading a save before the moment where the protagonist leaves his bed in the morning of Day 6 (For example, the autosave that happens before you wake up on Day 6 would be an ideal point to continue), this will make sure your save is in a good state. Otherwise, I think it will work, but just be aware you may miss certain events that were added before the church and some images might not display correctly at the beginning of the church event. /!\
- Added automatic forward in the options.
- Minor changes and improvements to some previous bits.
- Translation in Spanish and Russian, updated and complete for this version.

and of R10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really don't like that I spent the last penny's I had this month for this, but I hate guys who haven't consideration for others... I do this for everyone who can't pay for the Patreon

Ruben2003

Jan 10, 2019
I decided that I'm going to share the update myself... Because I don't think there are heroes here anymore.

Changelog [R10.1]

- Continuation of the story.
- 3 new H-scenes (Arabelle, Lady Hale and Charlotte).
- /!\ Recommend loading a save before the moment where the protagonist leaves his bed in the morning of Day 6 (For example, the autosave that happens before you wake up on Day 6 would be an ideal point to continue), this will make sure your save is in a good state. Otherwise, I think it will work, but just be aware you may miss certain events that were added before the church and some images might not display correctly at the beginning of the church event. /!\
- Added automatic forward in the options.
- Minor changes and improvements to some previous bits.
- Translation in Spanish and Russian, updated and complete for this version.

PC version
Mac version
Android version

and Walkthrough of R10

I really don't like that I spent the last penny's I had this month for this, but I hate guys who haven't consideration for others... I do this for everyone who can't pay for the Patreon
If no one is gonna say it I will thank you for giving us all the link you sir are a good man.

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes