Jan 2, 2018
This game has a really creepy vibe to it, I'm really interested to see where the story goes.

Oh and also the huge jugs on all the ladies :KEK:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
It's kinda short, but it has a ton of potential and the art style is unique as well, with lovely curvy/milfy ladies.

The sanity meter is kind of a gimmick currently, as you have no freedom right now, while the game is meant to be a sandbox, so right now it's still in the intro stages, but I really hope that it gets some flesh to the bones, as the bones already look really good to start with.

Weedose

Jun 23, 2021
I am a sucker for the 2d game, and by looking at threads, everyone seems positive, will check it out.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
A few people have said the Art is by Kojack but, I have look at some of his known artwork and it does not look anything like what is in the game?

Does any know for sure who the Artist is? Not just a wild guess?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Looks interesting!
How much content yet ?
You have 2 lewd event in the game so far and depend how fast you play the playtime would be around 15 minutes to 1 hour, I like the story and creepy atmosphere so I go slow to read the dialogues and character expression and it took me 1 hour
This game is really great! Most of the games out there are pure 3d basic art and basic Ren'py GUI, but this really stands out. Not just the art, but the GUI too. I'm looking forward to seeing the development of this game in the future.
I love 2D games because each one of them have their own unique art design compare to 3D, even though lot of 3D games really good with their fancy models and competent developers to make their games truly great
What I love about this game the most is that each character are custom made with lot of expression and lot of meaningful poses and action, even the tiny detail like their eyes blinking or a change on their face to show the emotion really hooked me, not just that but the story are very well written and make you focus on exploring the areas and want to learn more about the lore and what happen on the island and the inhabitants,.... this is a very great game that I hope and wish it got more attention and supports from the people so that it we can get to see more updates in the future

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Only a scene with the "maid", or did I miss something ?
That's all the scene in this update, the wine cellar quest from the prostitute I think didn't implemented yet so you can't find the key to open and steal the governess wine yet and the rose quest lead you to the end of this version so that was all the content so far

Reactions: lucratif

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know what to say, we are clearly not gonna update it once every 6 months that's for sure. I have a long history of making consistent updates on a very regular frequency. If you don't believe my track record, then I don't know. This update came 2 months after the previous one and is about the same length, if not a bit more. You do you at the end of the day. It's not my fault if you decided to pledge to the wrong neighbourhood in the past.

wittedmouse You shouldn't be stuck, just get to the town square on Day 2, it should lead you to the end of the version.
Kinda sad that many Devs at the start are very good with game development but the more they grow the more they slowly "lost their way" so I'm truly are grateful that you can still keeping the schedule right on time and delivering high quality updates up until now

Reactions: Redikal

Maowe

May 7, 2020
Looks like I might be seeing this game in a few years from now... Good Luck on this project~

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Weird question but do some (females) have pubic hair or all of them are shaved, haven't played the game yet

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Weird question but do some (females) have pubic hair or all of them are shaved, haven't played the game yet
So far beside the prostitute none showing themself naked or their lower part yet so I don't know if they got public hair or not, even the prostitute was a guess because she's turning her back on MC when having sex with the customer

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have 3 questions.
1, what will be the easiest way to restore sanity?
2, will we get lot's of dominant Lady Hale content? She may be cruel and sadistic, but HOLY FUCK she is GLORIOUSLY SEXY!!!
3, is this game gonnae have multiple endings depending on choices?

LokiSan

Jun 28, 2021
Lady Hale clearly has something going on with the gardener. Their informal meeting at the back of the house, he wanting to give her roses as a gift to "keep her happy" and the informal way he talks to MC...they must be lovers.

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes