BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
xxxLNxxx You have no idea what are you talking about, for one month of work, this is decent and I have quite above average standard in terms of content and have seen a lot of shit, did a lot of shit for a lot of projects. I don't know where you are coming from but you clearly don't know how much work that represents and what is the average for a team of our size with this level of polish on the art and everything. In fact, I'm pretty sure you have never worked in your life to say stupid shit like this.
Incredibly based reply. :LUL:

Mika2820270

Nov 1, 2022
How do I get the scene when Lady Hale fucks the ? What are the steps?
When the gardener ask you for the flowers give them to his and then on the night when you try to get out of the village though the hole in the wall and you return you pass next to the shed the scene will start to play.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Do Save Editor cheats still work on this game, because many renpy games detect cheats in saves. ? :unsure:

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
When the gardener ask you for the flowers give them to his and then on the night when you try to get out of the village though the hole in the wall and you return you pass next to the shed the scene will start to play.
Are you referring when I use the axe to make a hole?

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
So I got the day molly h-scene when I gave her the hat. How do I get the sunset one? I thought this was it (and I played it to test it) but when I checked the gallery I only got day. What am I doing wrong?
1713858220394.png

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Well, when I read the topic, I saw that it was during the meal that Lily was not to be defended (why did you change that choice for the harem route ?), but that still doesn't explain why Charlotte's choice at the meal doesn't appear... I think this version is either bug or very inconsistent. Well, I'll wait for the guide to be updated... because if things have changed for the introduction (Hello Charlotte, why didn't you come to my room in the first place ?) who knows what else has changed...

I don't suppose anyone kept the R8 version, by any chance ? :unsure:

Last edited:

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
in what location and on what day does the event take place?
At the beginning of the game maybe on day 1 or 2 the gardener will give you a mission to find a flower and you will have the option of deliver the flower to him or to Lady Hale, if you give it to him, he will give it to lady hale and on the 3rd or 4th day this scene will be triggered, keep in mind that if you give him the flower you will be out of Lady Hale path's.

Reactions: harem.king

Marylamb

Dec 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Molly scene 4 Day and Townswoman Day scene?

Also, this game is surprisingly engaging plot wise. Usually I just skip to the scenes but this one I'm interested in knowing what's happening in the story.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Is there an updated walkthrough other than the one in the OP? I don't see the choices in the game where the walkthrough says they are. I can only assume they were cut. Also, Day 5 seems to be completely different than what the walkthrough implies.

Reactions: {0__0}

butoman

Jul 4, 2020
Yo sup'
Cant get it to run. Properly extracted and clicked the .exe, even tried to run it as an admin and nothing.
Any advice?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Yo sup'
Cant get it to run. Properly extracted and clicked the .exe, even tried to run it as an admin and nothing.
Any advice?
All is working. Perhaps there's a problem in the archive? It happens sometimes, try downloading it from another source. 1.jpg

dragon knight

Nov 11, 2019

Hey everyone,

We are getting closer to the release now, it is set to launch in May as soon as it's done, and it's no secret but this has been a difficult period of development with numerous unexpected delays and issues.

As you may be aware already, R11 in terms of new content will be short, mainly because we are still going through the process of updating the previous art, a good chunk of it was done in R10.3 but not everything.

Beyond that, R11 also ended up challenging to make, we had this idea of having an action sequence and it ended up pretty complicated to do, it took a significant amount of revisions to be judged satisfactory, I don't think there will another one quite like it but hopefully should be interesting to see it in action

One moment in R11 leading to the new Lily H-scene is also probably the sequence that has the most alternate dialogues in the game right now, it has variations for every possible route or combination of things you could be in the game. This was quite an unexpected piece to make.

On the other hand, we took the time to rethink entirely on how we want the story to end, what are gonna be the endings, how things will play out and ended up with something vastly better than we had some months ago. Before, we had an overall idea for the end, but it had glarant problems, we weren't quite sure how to solve certain plot issues or to make things end in a way that would feel natural. This was needed in preparation for R12 as we are approaching the last third of the game and need to start going in a definitive direction.

R12 will be the return of a normal update size where we can focus on creating content and I expect things to remain that way for the foreseeable future.

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes