helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Really nice update again short but very sweet and you can notice how the game has all these little branches that will definitely affect the future content in different ways.
Since I am a very enthusiastic explorer I ran through every location many times and it is really nice to notice all the little changes that come with the time passing, like the washing ladies, makes it feel very immersive.

Maou25 if you give it to the guy he trades you some herbs for the flowers which you then can bring to the doctor for a sanity restore potion. Hale probably gets affection points for later.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
can someone explain me wtf should i do after i give the flower to hale? i also give the flower to the guy and nothing happens
I think that was all the thing you can do in this version after giving Hale the flower yourself, she will like MC more and straight up flirting with him until they got interupted by the doctor. If you give them to the gardener then he will be the one that receive her affection instead but in exchange for sanity potion, so in a way if you want H content with Hale in the future gift the rose directly and "virgin run" if you choose other way

Reactions: Redikal

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
When I try to save the game I get an error, about no valid save locations. This didn't happen in the last version. It also doesn't save my config settings. Anyone know anything about this? 11.jpg

Reactions: Veto91

xxxLNxxx

Oct 3, 2018
xxxLNxxx You have no idea what are you talking about, for one month of work, this is decent and I have quite above average standard in terms of content and have seen a lot of shit, did a lot of shit for a lot of projects. I don't know where you are coming from but you clearly don't know how much work that represents and what is the average for a team of our size with this level of polish on the art and everything. In fact, I'm pretty sure you have never worked in your life to say stupid shit like this.
Wow, what a petty response. I'll just leave it at that.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
syuura1 This typically happens when you start the game from a location that is not writable. This could happen when you start it from inside the ZIP file, or because for whatever reason the folder you extracted was set to read-only mode somehow. Try moving the game folder somewhere else and see if that solves the issue. Let me know if that helps.

xxxLNxxx Thank you for the love of God! Just leave us alone, please don't play the game that we provide for free, you don't even support it and if it's just to talk smack like that without absolutely no reason: We really better off without you. Just never come back, please.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you want bigger updates you can always just play every 2 updates instead of one. The update isnt low on content for the time it took to produce at all.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
This is what I tried to explain, basically we could have waited one more month and nobody would have said anything because the update would have been bigger than R2. Smaller updates, bigger updates, it all depends on the time you get it out.
If we multiply this update by 2, it's actually much bigger than R2 alone. I can tell you we increased our efficiency with this update quite a bit and this is not bullshit since in R2 I was still making systems for the game and fixing problems but with this update, it was us working only on the content almost entirely.
This is an in-between update, R4 will be where the sexual content is at I want to say though, so wait for that one if you don't want to get blueballed too much.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Meridian Estimation, maybe it will start in R8-R10 I would say when you get your hands on an artefact. The harem will be maledom so there will be something for everyone. It's just different from Tyrant Quest because the writer is not the same and also the direction is different, but I like doing both really, I like maledom and femdom just as much and it's just that I wanted to change a bit the side on that one but it will come, no worries.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Meridian Estimation, maybe it will start in R8-R10 I would say when you get your hands on an artefact. The harem will be maledom so there will be something for everyone. It's just different from Tyrant Quest because the writer is not the same and also the direction is different, but I like doing both really, I like maledom and femdom just as much and it's just that I wanted to change a bit the side on that one but it will come, no worries.
Finally someone that like both maledom and femdom like me, I don't mind to see and have a chance to experience both roles in the future. Not just that but people should not really complain about the lack of H content but spend a bit more time to explore and enjoy the visual, the lore and story of this game. This game is one of a few rare games beside What a legend where I take my time to admire the visual, arts, standing animation, soundtrack, sound and special effect,... before move to lewd event, this game is just that good and I'm truly satisfied with everything you and your team have giving us until now

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
syuura1 This typically happens when you start the game from a location that is not writable. This could happen when you start it from inside the ZIP file, or because for whatever reason the folder you extracted was set to read-only mode somehow. Try moving the game folder somewhere else and see if that solves the issue. Let me know if that helps.
Ah, so based on what you said I tried a few things and the easiest solution for whatever reason was to disable my antivirus which then allowed me to save again >.>. Oh well it does work now after I do that, Cheers.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
While I really liked it, R2 was over a little to quickly for my taste, so I'll wait a while before re-downloading until it gets further along.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Ah, so based on what you said I tried a few things and the easiest solution for whatever reason was to disable my antivirus which then allowed me to save again >.>. Oh well it does work now after I do that, Cheers.
Cool, this is very helpful to know that since you are not the only one that encountered this error, so it's basically something preventing you from having full access to the game. Either a folder that you don't have admin privilege for or the antivirus preventing you, I didn't know that antivirus could be a possibility so I can help better if someone else gets that error again.

Reactions: PinkNova

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
[Public] Divimera R3 - Release:

Links:
Changelog:
  • Continuation of the story.
  • Spellings correction on the previous version.
  • Reworked music and optimization of the backgrounds.
/!\ Warning /!\ If when you load a previous save, you get a sort of empty screen, this is normal, just move to another location (by clicking on where you should be one of the navigation hotspots (the grey smoke) or using the map) and it will reload correctly the files. This is caused by some optimization made, I reworked the whole organisation for the backgrounds in the game and for future versions.
Can we see the second girl from the right yet?

When I try to save the game I get an error, about no valid save locations. This didn't happen in the last version. It also doesn't save my config settings. Anyone know anything about this?
You're better off copying the markdown and posting here in between code tags.

Can you whitelist the folder?

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes