Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
so opening compass and travelling to the bank brings me to the game start screen instead... same thing if I try to open that bottom door in storage.
What system are you using and what OS?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
@thevoid089 That was considered at the beginning (to make certain sex scenes replenish sanity) but ultimately this is not very intuitive, since some would and others would not and it's hard to draw the line. I'm leaning towards implementing a sort of betting game with the guards, where you will be able to win goods by playing a game. And those goods will be tradable with the doctor in exchange for stuff like in R3 to replenish your sanity.
Ah! I see, thank you for the explanation. Gambling minigame for tradable goods actually sound great if it wasn't involve with cards (I must confessed I hate card games like poker or anything alike), players can feel a bit more relax not to worried about MC sanity bar and can have some fun with those guys (they look like chill buddies that I don't mind hanging around and befriend them)

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
thevoid089 Maybe just a dice game or something like that I will need to look into it seriously and probably something pretty straightforward since I don't want to spend one month developing it haha.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
thevoid089 Maybe just a dice game or something like that I will need to look into it seriously and probably something pretty straightforward since I don't want to spend one month developing it haha.
Nice! The simple those minigames are the better it is, just need it a bit challenging so players can feel they truly earn the prize. Ah! After rethink a bit can you consult with your team about the idea of not just use those goods to trade with doctor for sanity pills but can use them to trade with Molly for sexual favor or buy gifts for characters like Lily, Charlotte or even Lady Hale to raise their affection toward MC?

Aug 20, 2018
I would like to thank the creator, so far he makes very interesting works narratively, I really liked this work in particular I found the design and atmosphere very interesting, I think that different from the other one lacks a little variety and quantity of sex scenes, I wish we could stay with lady hale, and her daughter and even the women who are close to the village, well I have high expectations mainly because the developer has great games in terms of genre, a harem that does NOT have NTR which was one of the points that caught my attention the most.

I'm organizing to help the project please bring more updates ;D

• Red Heart

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
She's in the game if that was your question , no scene yet but you can see her nude in the Unpacked image if you really want to see her.
I thought she was in a scene that I missed. I'll just wait until she is introduced in the game.

Could you explain to me what that means?
You tell your anti-malware program not to scan a certain folder. That way you can save without shutting down the whole program.

Redikal So far beside the water bottle and the sanity medicine the doctor gave you if you choose to give the gardener the rose, lot of the situation from normal to lewd has drain MC sanity to the point he's only got like half the bar. So I suggest in the future beside items that will help you regain his sanity would you consider a "sanity regain" sex event with girls like Lily or Molly? Until now both of them are the most healthiest relationship he got on the island so if he spend his time with them it should be logical to calm him down, of course compare with using item those lewd event will only regain like half the amount of sanity to balance things out
This is my suggestion after saw the patreon post say next update will have Molly scene, make me think it should be logical for MC not just enjoy Molly "reward" but regaining some of his sanity too
I find it odd that the doctor mixes up a chemical to help you mind calm down when at the same time, plain, ordinary, regular water does the same thing. Also, that seeing two people have sex causes your meter to drop.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Nice! The simple those minigames are the better it is, just need it a bit challenging so players can feel they truly earn the prize. Ah! After rethink a bit can you consult with your team about the idea of not just use those goods to trade with doctor for sanity pills but can use them to trade with Molly for sexual favor or buy gifts for characters like Lily, Charlotte or even Lady Hale to raise their affection toward MC?
Maybe this could be good, it's hard to say at this point but maybe in the future, we can do this. It's a good idea to have other stuff too.

Samhill If you know he gives something that is very close to morphine, if you think about it it doesn't make sense to give that to someone. Also sanity cannot be healed in the reality but it's just a game. I think it works okay as a game mechanic.
The sanity meter goes down in the first scene because he was shocked, but it could be removed in the final game. This was a decision at the moment it was made, it could be changed if it feels like this shouldn't be the case anymore. That kind of adjustment will be made but when we reach the end.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I thought she was in a scene that I missed. I'll just wait until she is introduced in the game.

You tell your anti-malware program not to scan a certain folder. That way you can save without shutting down the whole program.

I find it odd that the doctor mixes up a chemical to help you mind calm down when at the same time, plain, ordinary, regular water does the same thing. Also, that seeing two people have sex causes your meter to drop.
The water part I really don't know, but with the sex causes MC to drop his sanity I guess 1) It was because that was his first time ever seeing people doing it in front of his eyes so he can't handle it and 2) The island most likely fucking around with his mind the moment MC are shocked and caught off guard, like you can see the odd behavior of the people on the island especially the prisoner near the end of this update
Overall it was a mystery and hopefully we will get more explanation throughout the game in the future

Annonymous00544

Jun 16, 2020
I really liked what I played, in particular this change you made in the genres, what attracted me the most was the fact of being a male protagonist, without NTR and a harem bonus (best possible combination ;D) please have more games of this way come.

Lady Hale suck my dick its one thing i really want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
guide ?
is the maid handjob and prostitute voyeur the only scenes ?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
guide ?
is the maid handjob and prostitute voyeur the only scenes ?
Yes! That was all the H content in the game so far, Dev want to build up the story first before add more H scenes in his game. I think the next build will have sex event with character like Molly, she did tasked MC to steal wine from Lady Hale in exchange for "reward" after all

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes