thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still on the way to complete this update but GODDAMN ISAAC,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Beside that I feel very sorry for Charlotte
r, no wonder why she acted like a spoiled teenage girl even though already 30 years old
HOOOO BOOOOYYYYY more mysteries that need to be solve, not gonna lie you really need to carefully play and check out every corner of the town, the area and every single room to see all the tiny detail and dialogues show how terrifying this island are and what sinister supernatural shit behind it. Truly a solid game that you just can't rushing at all, heheh and the way

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Still on the way to complete this update but GODDAMN ISAAC
Beside that I feel very sorry for Charlotte and the overprotective of Lady Hale toward her, no wonder why she acted like a spoiled teenage girl even though already 30 years old
HOOOO BOOOOYYYYY more mysteries that need to be solve, not gonna lie you really need to carefully play and check out every corner of the town, the area and every single room to see all the tiny detail and dialogues show how terrifying this island are and what sinister supernatural shit behind it. Truly a solid game that you just can't rushing at all, heheh and the way Hale flirting with MC really nice.... Those badonkers really need a small hotdog in between
Not trying to attack you, but I'm sure some people who haven't played the game would appreciate spoiler tags for part of this post.

Last edited:

TheguyVi

Aug 9, 2017
Even though I think patreon is a scammer's model, I went out of my way to do a dono for this shit.
Holy fuck, I love this. The art is honestly amazing, on all fronts. I am 100% blue balled right now cause I don't give a shit about molly and the lily scene is good, but I need Lady Hale.
I'm gonna be blue balled for months waiting on this woman, but hot damn I know it'll be worth it,

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, the 2 sex event truly worth the wait just like how Dev promised us. More mysteries, very great soundtrack and lore rich, no bug at all on my playthrough,..... truly a solid 10/10 and I already can't wait for the next update, hopefully it will got some lewd event that focus on Hale and Charlotte

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
All my save files disappeared for some reason. Did the save folder in roaming/renpy got renamed or something? o_O

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Sooo, I played the first release the game seemed interesting to me, now I see it again and I see many comments regarding femdom, is it avoidable or will there always be a light femdom scene even if I try to avoid it? And how much content is there, if I avoid it?

Thanks

Ieasu

Dec 28, 2019
All my save files disappeared for some reason. Did the save folder in roaming/renpy got renamed or something? o_O
I copied the save folder in Divimera_R3/game/ to the new version and had my old saves in R4. I hope you didn't delete R3 already.

• Sad
Reactions: Meridian
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes