thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
looking forward to lady hales "conversation" but the story's pretty interesting to so far
Yes! That flirting pose when she's talk about private conversation really show she want new toy that are young and inexperience like MC, at the same time I wonder will we get something from Charlotte after do the stuff she demanded in the next build? Same with Annabelle, so many booty I want to see get tap in the next update
Beside that the story and every encounter was truly great and well written, you don't even want to skip and I believe the reason why fast forward are hard to use for that reason: Redikai want you to read every sentence and enjoy the story and not just rushing to the sex event. Same with the reason why you need to search every corner before move on to new plot, you may find some secret, item or more hint about what is going on,....

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Pretty good update. Both scenes were nice, especially the one with Molly. Altough position of textbox and nameplate was very annoying. Yes, you can hide it but toggling it off and on is not a comfortable solution.

Once we get to the point where mc will stop asking, apologising and getting flustered all the time this game will be amazing. :giggle:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Excellent update, kind of wish I didn't get a glimpse of the amended gallery on page 1 and spoil myself to the new scenes. They were still extremely enjoyable and it didn't hurt my experience of the new update.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Sooo, I played the first release the game seemed interesting to me, now I see it again and I see many comments regarding femdom, is it avoidable or will there always be a light femdom scene even if I try to avoid it? And how much content is there, if I avoid it?

Thanks
I didn't get any femdom scene... Unless you're referring to Arabelle's introduction? But I wouldn't call that femdom at all. So, uh, I'd say it's entirely avoidable, since I apparently did.

Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
Divimera [R4] [Redikal]

Original PC : 873 MB
Original Mac : 838 MB

Compressed PC (198 MB) :
Compressed Mac (164 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
how the fuck do you forward the time in this game?
You can't, every single quest tied to the game story so if you want the time to move forward it would mean the plot would move too. Lot of secrets and hidden content was within that day thus you will always got the warning before doing so so that you won't miss any content and go check throughout every areas before choose to move on
I guess you want to move time fast so you can reach Charlotte and Hale event, but their story still not ready in this build yet so save before you go to check out Isaac aftermath because that would be the last event of this update

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Hi
Just a small educational message but:
If the leaker reads this message, please avoid leaking when it's released for free after a certain amount of time, but more importantly if you don't want to hurt the game really hard, also avoid leaking it on the last days of the month.
The Patreon system charges at the beginning of the month regardless if you pledged at the end of the month or at the beginning (which is stupid but it is how it is) so very few people will choose to support at the very end of the month, and by the time it is the next month, people will have forgotten about it and moved on, so this really hurts.

That said, really glad everyone seem to like this update and was cool to read all the messages!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi
Just a small educational message but:
If the leaker reads this message, please avoid leaking when it's released for free after a certain amount of time, but more importantly if you don't want to hurt the game really hard, also avoid leaking it on the last days of the month.
The Patreon system charges at the beginning of the month regardless if you pledged at the end of the month or at the beginning (which is stupid but it is how it is) so very few people will choose to support at the very end of the month, and by the time it is the next month, people will have forgotten about it and moved on, so this really hurts.

That said, really glad everyone seem to like this update and was cool to read all the messages!
No wonder why I feel weird why the update came out only after 5 days, hopefully it won't happen again because you and your team effort deserved much better than this.

brofalla

Jun 23, 2017
A crash happened when meeting Charlotte with the parrot

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/location/manor/secondfloor/corridorsecondright_label.rpy", line 290, in script
    if charlotte >= 2 and charlotte_day2_cometoseeyou:
  File "game/script/location/manor/secondfloor/corridorsecondright_label.rpy", line 290, in <module>
NameError: name 'charlotte_day2_cometoseeyou' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/location/manor/secondfloor/corridorsecondright_label.rpy", line 290, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/location/manor/secondfloor/corridorsecondright_label.rpy", line 290, in <module>
NameError: name 'charlotte_day2_cometoseeyou' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2151n
 R4
Fri Oct 29 14:47:58 2021

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm at the "mystery" part of the game and can't advance. Charlotte asked me to tell her all about it, but I can't look any more at the gallows.

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes