FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm honestly a bit blown away by this game. The art is gorgeous and the animations are very solid as well. I really like the setting as I don't think we have seen too many games with a colonial theme to it. The plot also manages to stay interesting as well and keeps you hooked.

PS: I'm so sure I've seen this artstyle somewhere before tho... I just don't remember where. Pretty sure it was some other game. Does anyone maybe know?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Where are the 2 h-scenes in version 0.4?
Lily scene archive when you lead MC to go to the servant's bedroom near the kitchen to confess his feeling to her and the Molly scene is when you taking the wine from the cellar in Hale's mansion at night, to do so you need to accept Isaac offer and go to his house to take the tool under his bed but before come back to free him you go to the mansion first to break in Hale wine cellar. Next morning just go back to Molly place and give her the wine

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Lily scene archive when you lead MC to go to the servant's bedroom near the kitchen to confess his feeling to her and the Molly scene is when you taking the wine from the cellar in Hale's mansion at night, to do so you need to accept Isaac offer and go to his house to take the tool under his bed but before come back to free him you go to the mansion first to break in Hale wine cellar. Next morning just go back to Molly place and give her the wine
So , I must restart the game. Thanks !

asko06

Feb 25, 2021

version 4.5 released

Changelog:
- added Russian language (machine translation).
- added Spanish language (machine translation).
- added time of the day indicator when the time changes.
- added replay hentai scene screen.
- added new options to toggle hair (armpit/pubis) on all female characters.
- added three bad endings to the current storyline (you can now attempt to free Isaac despite the witch warning).
- added an illustration for Molly when she is idle inside the watermill.
- added new expressions to certain characters and interactions.
- expanded support for android (dedicated tutorial screen and bigger button hitbox).
- others various fixes and polishes to the existing script.

This version mostly focuses on quality of life improvements, polishes to the existing script and adding two new languages. It's not a content update by any means but it adds three bad endings.
I hope you like it and will be sharing more information about R5 in the coming days. Stay tuned!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I love that pregnancy is one of the planned features for the game... I really hope it's not just gonna be an ending or a quick 'one and done' situation tho. Would be nice to see a lot if not all women in the game with a big preggo belly while also still being able to have sex with them. Maybe Redikal can implement pregnancy in a way where we just have sex with the various women like how it usually goes but at some point the girl who got knocked up wil notice it and inform the MC. Then the belly would continually grow with each new version before giving birth later down the line.

Would probably be more work than a simple ending but it would definitely be more rewarding and fun for pregnancy enthusiasts like myself. But in the end it's up to Redikal and they are free to do whatever they want.

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Divimera R4.5 - Public Release:

Links:
  • ~ PC:
  • ~ Mac:
  • ~ Android:
Changelog:

- added three bad endings to the current storyline (you can now attempt to free Isaac despite the witch warning).
- expanded support for android (dedicated tutorial screen and bigger button hitbox).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Divimera R4.5 - Public Release:

Links:
Changelog:

Nice! Can't wait to download and check out the new features

Reactions: Redikal

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just checked Dev Patreon and love the recent post, my condolences for the artist who lost his love one

Progress has been decent since the last time, we have almost completed the entirety of the script for this version, and a good half of it has been integrated into the game already.

We didn't enter the polishing phase yet so there is still a bit of road ahead to make it really perfect, but the script is really looking good with a lot of mini subplots and secondary quests either starting or getting completed in this update. We also introduced a new quest for one of the characters that seemed to get a lot of attention recently, it's gonna be a bit of a surprise how it happens but it's kind of a funny subplot and the reward will be good... (the R5 update will just bring the start of that quest though).

The art progress has been a bit slower than expected with one of the artists losing a loved one last week which made him understandably so lose some focus on the game (may that person rest in peace). We are getting back on track now and I would really like to share more visuals as they get completed in the coming weeks.

My ETA for the update remains unchanged for now: end of December - early January should still work out.

That is it from me and I wish you all a good week!

Beside the sad news I'm really excited for the next release, look like we will got some granny's ass in build 5

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Looks nice, apparently decently written, shota though. Blech.

No, shut up about your plot reasons. If it looks and acts like a duck it's a duck.

Reactions: supermanz95
4.80 star(s) 67 Votes