tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Anyone have a guide to fuck the milf? all i can find are walkthroughs for the game if im missing something on getting her path then i'd apreciate any advice
TBH the game is near-unplayable without a walkthrough.

You get a quest to deliver a flower to the gardener; if you do that you don't get the sex scene with lady hale.

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017

You get a quest to deliver a flower to the gardener; if you do that you don't get the sex scene with lady hale.
The game does tell you subtly that you can ignore the gardeners request, and directly hand Hale the flowers, but I don't disagree with your point. The game definitely requires a lot of time investment and attention from the player.

Reactions: Euron13

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
IMO that particular questline only required common sense. The game tells you Lady Hale likes that kind of flower. So you have a gift you know a woman wants and you have another guy besides you trying to fuck her. What would you do in this situation? If you decide to be a bros before hoes kind of cuck and give it to him, you deserve to miss a shot at that pussy.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The game does tell you subtly that you can ignore the gardeners request, and directly hand Hale the flowers, but I don't disagree with your point. The game definitely requires a lot of time investment and attention from the player.
It's like a carbon copy of those japanese VNs. Arbitrary choices leading to arbitrary outcomes. Picked the wrong favorite color in a meaningless chat, 10 scenes later game over. Or some scenes just don't play.

• Haha
Reactions: tsukiouji

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020

I feel you and agree to some extent. I can appreciate situations like that though, in turn of delivering the flower you should end up with a H-scene with someone else. You have the same situation with the candle I think, if you snitch on her or not. This game kinda "guides/forces" our choices by doing this. At least if there is no alternative "reward" so to speak.
I don't mind much still, it's a great game and it's not hard to figure out which choices to pick.
--
Also on a side note I read on the dudes patreon that his background artist has gone awol, went up in smoke *poff*. Too bad, but I'd be far more concerned if it was the artist who's making the characters :)

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I feel you and agree to some extent. I can appreciate situations like that though, in turn of delivering the flower you should end up with a H-scene with someone else. You have the same situation with the candle I think, if you snitch on her or not. This game kinda "guides/forces" our choices by doing this. At least if there is no alternative "reward" so to speak.
I don't mind much still, it's a great game and it's not hard to figure out which choices to pick.
--
Also on a side note I read on the dudes patreon that his background artist has gone awol, went up in smoke *poff*. Too bad, but I'd be far more concerned if it was the artist who's making the characters :)
Kojack, the main artist, seems really solid. Thank god!

Reactions: John Bon Clay

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
does anybody have a save from the last patch maxed story i changed my pc so i have to start all over again
if you still have access to your old files, you can get your saves from %appdata%/Roaming/RenPy

4.80 star(s) 68 Votes