Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
How do you end Day 3? I just finished the dinner and scene with Lady Hale and now I can't figure out how to end the end. It won't let me go outside either.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Is there a use for the strange carving reward from the gambling? I know you can fill it up now but is there any use for it so far or should you pick something more useful like the botanical book or extra inventory space?

Reactions: Axeleen

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
bruh i cant unlock the latest scene from molly in 10.1, it just doesnt allow me to give her the necklace
View attachment 3208252
I was able to give it to her on the morning of Day 6 just before going to church. They were burning Issac's house in the background and after the conversation with the enforcer the necklace started to glow purple and so I was able to give it to her then despite her not showing up in the scene.

Reactions: kidderyao and cxvii

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Divimera-R10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
Can you resist Lady Hale's questioning about her husband, or do you tell her no matter what?
If i had to guess, youd have to NOT be infatuated or involved with her route what so ever. Considering the dialogue used always reflected MCs emotions towards her. Ive yet to check myself though on my other save

Reactions: Alternation62

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
I legit feel sorry for Lily. Great update.
I noticed if you ignore the other women in the manor, Lily doesnt show up in the window when leaving to head to the church for the Sunday sermon. So its possible that her cold demeanor is reflected upon having that event trigger. Buuuut, considering the lack of content for her this update, its extremely hard to clarify if she'd change at all.

Reactions: Yuuki993

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I noticed if you ignore the other women in the manor, Lily doesnt show up in the window when leaving to head to the church for the Sunday sermon. So its possible that her cold demeanor is reflected upon having that event trigger. Buuuut, considering the lack of content for her this update, its extremely hard to clarify if she'd change at all.
That was Lily? All I got was an unidentifiable person was watching my MC leave and when the MC went to investigate better they moved away from the window.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
If i had to guess, youd have to NOT be infatuated or involved with her route what so ever. Considering the dialogue used always reflected MCs emotions towards her. Ive yet to check myself though on my other save
Well I don't want to leave my dommy g-mommy yet. But if she makes me betray Charlotte and/or Lilly, I'll drop her like a wet sack.

Reactions: JJ8
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes