saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I got nostalgic, cuz again I wanted to give you the latest version as soon as it came out, however, last year I was fired in January, those $10 were refunded to me luckily, since I am from a poor country and I had no money. Its today and I still can't find a job, but luckily I still have f95 where there are Heroes who look after those of us, who are from a country where 1$ is a week of food
oh shit lady hale we is eating good

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I got nostalgic, cuz again I wanted to give you the latest version as soon as it came out, however, last year I was fired in January, those $10 were refunded to me luckily, since I am from a poor country and I had no money. Its today and I still can't find a job, but luckily I still have f95 where there are Heroes who look after those of us, who are from a country where 1$ is a week of food
if you are still unemployed and have time, get into crypto airdropping, you can do some free stuff and get sometimes a couple hundred $ for it. I mean just do some research on youtube and be careful with scammers / scammer links etc. don't expect too much from the free testnets but you could at least try if you got the time anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oberoth

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way to actually lie to Lady Hale about her husband's plan? It's kind of lame how the mc acts like a castrated lapdog for her.
Yes, don't be a horndog. Redikal has stated that the canon path is not to engage in sexual acts as the MC would get corrupted.

• Haha
Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes