CeeNux

Apr 18, 2021
Is there actually a way to manually change the preloading from 100% to 10% even when you're not inside the game for PC version?
I think the game might actually be playable for Joiplay if I can change the preloading to 10%, the problem is you can't change the preloading inside the game because an error pops up, when you click the ignore button, the game will launch before you can even choose on preloading option because the "ignore" button overlaps the launch button.

Last edited:

Krenn

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone knows how to get the other 2 variations of Lily Doggy scene?
Ignore everyone else save for Lady Hale and Lily. There's three moments that decide which route you take(Submissive or Assertive); During her meeting with those other two nobles, doing as she says or agreeing with her during the dinner with Lord Hale, and ratting out Lord Hale. Top choice is always Assertive and bottom choices are always Submissive.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If you gave the flowers to him, he wont be a snicht since he's banging Lady Hale
And if you didn't give him the flowers and are the one who is banging lady hale, then you cucked him.
Not only that, you cucked him by agreeing to help him and then steal the very method he planned on using to seduce her. And then proving that method worked when you got to fuck her using said method.

His hate towards the MC is totally justified

Reactions: meme_Lordo
Nov 13, 2017
And if you didn't give him the flowers and are the one who is banging lady hale, then you cucked him.
Not only that, you cucked him by agreeing to help him and then steal the very method he planned on using to seduce her. And then proving that method worked when you got to fuck her using said method.

His hate towards the MC is totally justified
He never found out that we found the flowers and gave them to Lady Hale, so in his eyes, we just didnt find the flowers at all, meaning he just ratted out the guy who just saved him twice!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
He never found out that we found the flowers and gave them to Lady Hale
> I asked this dude to get me the flowers that will surely let me fuck lady hale (and told him what I need the flowers for)
> Dude never comes back.
> Dude is now fucking lady hale
> If only I wasn't an NPC I could put 1+1 together and figure out he gave it to her himself.

like, my dude, just because the NPC did not personally SEE you give her the flowers he asked you to get her does not mean he can't figure it out.
And that is even putting aside the fact that flowers don't just evaporate, they are kept in a jar with water for a few days. so he would have probably seen those flowers in said water jar later on.

Reactions: HeathenFilth

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Holy shit this game is good. How did I not see it here before, or hear it mentioned??

Lol! I just saw in the scene gallery that you can have Lady Hale Submissive scenes, too. No, thank you. This Succubus has me firmly under her spell.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

Fiberglasstask

Jan 6, 2024
Man the Lily Exclusive Route is really brutal at the end. Like it is way worse for you if you stay exclusive with her. Any one have any idea what's going on with her? At first I thought she was yandere but idk

edit: doing the no Sex route and Lily Remains very kind till the end of the playable content , which I figured would be the case . I was thrown off by her being so cold if you and her have sex but less cold if there are other woman you are with as well .

I'm guessing that if she's trying to stop you from having sex and the only person that you have shown interest in is her she trying to be as mean as possible in order to force you back onto the path. Or she's angry at you for accepting her advances despite her warnings, probably both.

on the flip side if you are doing the harem route either what ever is in the air is affecting her much more severely, or she figures its better that she try to beat the others to stop you from being distracted for whatever weird things are happening on the island. She also cant mock the mcs sexual prowess and "equipment" if hes running around with multiple women, obviously.

I notice on the no sex route that in the last scene lily is no longer acting strangely.

Honestly I think I'm playing this game for the plot now, im invested lol

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Here's my theory on Lily. Though it's probably more like my personal "wishlist" of things wrong with her.

She's a closet pervert, one who's been trying to groom the MC. But at the same time, she's trying to resist her own urges. She doesn't like being slutty and despises slutty women. Since perverts can recognize other perverts, Lily knows what the other women on the island want. Young meat. Therefore, she doesn't just want to have the MC all to herself, she wants him to stay pure. That's her desire as his former caretaker and also because that's what turns her on the most. So when she sees him being horny or asking for sex during the day, it's annoying to her. Like she's not in the mood and doesn't want to be. Meanwhile, him having sexual experience is disappointing but also makes things easier. I think this is most evident when you finally do have sex with her. She's showing more frustration than anything. Telling you to hurry up and get it over with. To fuck her hard, because she might as well get off too. And if she cums before you, she's not going to finish you off. To me, these are signs of a woman who's either done sex work or was subjected to sexual abuse. Not as a child (necessarily), but as an indentured servant. Her former employer(s) must have fucked her several times. Enough for her to get used to it. That's why she likes it rough and how she can be so emotionally detached. Her body wants one thing while her mind wants another.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Here's my theory on Lily. Though it's probably more like my personal "wishlist" of things wrong with her.

She's a closet pervert, one who's been trying to groom the MC. But at the same time, she's trying to resist her own urges. She doesn't like being slutty and despises slutty women. Since perverts can recognize other perverts, Lily knows what the other women on the island want. Young meat. Therefore, she doesn't just want to have the MC all to herself, she wants him to stay pure. That's her desire as his former caretaker and also because that's what turns her on the most. So when she sees him being horny or asking for sex during the day, it's annoying to her. Like she's not in the mood and doesn't want to be. Meanwhile, him having sexual experience is disappointing but also makes things easier. I think this is most evident when you finally do have sex with her. She's showing more frustration than anything. Telling you to hurry up and get it over with. To fuck her hard, because she might as well get off too. And if she cums before you, she's not going to finish you off. To me, these are signs of a woman who's either done sex work or was subjected to sexual abuse. Not as a child (necessarily), but as an indentured servant. Her former employer(s) must have fucked her several times. Enough for her to get used to it. That's why she likes it rough and how she can be so emotionally detached. Her body wants one thing while her mind wants another.
IIRC the island itself has a libido boosting effect on the people living there.
Among the various other weird effects it has.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes