Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ottoeight Sorry if it was frustrating, hover and hold mouse left click on the lockpick when it's purple, this will use it. Otherwise go in the options and disable 'hold click to use item' option, then you just have to press once on the lockpick when it goes purple.
Thanks a lot a for your answer!!!

(y) (y)

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Steam release should happen before it's finished as early access but not enough content yet I think to launch the game there.

I mean no offense Redikal, but I really hope we see more young women or young looking 5000 year old demon women, I typically draw the line at MILFs personally, I'm not a fan of GMILFs I'm afraid unless they're... well 5000 year old young looking demon women lol. Tyrant Quest was a bomb to play through.

But other than those complaints, Divimera is definitely tickling my funny bone for a mystery story, always loved them trying to find out what happens next only to get twisted. Not to mention the art style is phenomenal. I'm looking super forward as to what the story holds for us next with each update. Can ya give a hint as to what will happen next? Give us mind spinners something to theorize with. Or tease us, teasing works too.
There are characters that are not yet in the game that could be in your alley, can't say for sure.
About teasers, can't think of something that wouldn't put me in trouble. Honestly might be too soon for that and I don't think it's a good idea with this type of game.:censored:

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think previously I had defended Lily and that's what made Hale not like me enough to get the scene even after I apologized and gave her the flowers.

This was a bit confusing because I had a flirtatious interaction with Hale when I gave her the flowers, but she already disliked me enough that I wouldn't be able to get the later scene.

So maybe it's worth giving the flowers enough boost to fix the relationship, or making it more clear at the dinner that the Hale path is closed? Just an idea to make the consequences more clear, unless there's a way to get back on track after failing at the dinner that I didn't find.

Anyway it was a good scene; glad I figured it out!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think previously I had defended Lily and that's what made Hale not like me enough to get the scene even after I apologized and gave her the flowers.

This was a bit confusing because I had a flirtatious interaction with Hale when I gave her the flowers, but she already disliked me enough that I wouldn't be able to get the later scene.

So maybe it's worth giving the flowers enough boost to fix the relationship, or making it more clear at the dinner that the Hale path is closed? Just an idea to make the consequences more clear, unless there's a way to get back on track after failing at the dinner that I didn't find.

Anyway it was a good scene; glad I figured it out!
Defending the maid won't block the teasing scene with Lady Hale, at least it didn't for me.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Defending the maid won't block the teasing scene with Lady Hale, at least it didn't for me.
You're right that it wasn't defending Lily that blocked it; it was imitating Lady Hale.

I tried it again and pretended to not know Charlotte, defended Lily, imitated Lady Hale, apologized, gave Hale the flowers, then did not get invited upstairs.

There may be other ways to get blocked too, but I'm not going to test all the options.
It looks like Redikal is going to look into it which is great!

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
You're right that it wasn't defending Lily that blocked it; it was imitating Lady Hale.

I tried it again and pretended to not know Charlotte, defended Lily, imitated Lady Hale, apologized, gave Hale the flowers, then did not get invited upstairs.

There may be other ways to get blocked too, but I'm not going to test all the options.
It looks like Redikal is going to look into it which is great!
After coming to Lily's defense, you should look to Lily for help (that's the choice you should pick). You were away from one choice I believe.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
? I clearly did. What makes you think I didnt? I fully understand its avoidable, but I don't plan on actively following a game thats going to have voyeurism be a reoccurring thing even if it is so. It is what it is, its not a big deal
Because you read voyeurism and instantly you mind went to NTR, while also straight up ignoring the
Or you can choose to ruin his seduction plan and get her for you instead.
part.
But whatever, pointless discussion anyways.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Because you read voyeurism and instantly you mind went to NTR, while also straight up ignoring the
part.
But whatever, pointless discussion anyways.
I didn't, hence why I never said that, and instead always used voyeurism. How about you stop assuming? Also don't know how many times I need to say I know its avoidable, but I guess English is a hard language.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
where can i get a shovel?
It's in Hale's backyard, you go there and click on the iron gate to go to the gardener shed then click on the blocked door. Isaac's tool will turned purple so you press on it to unblock the door but in exchange the tool will break, inside the arrow will point you at the shovel and you just need to take it

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021
I'd say the lack of 'incest' tag is a much bigger crime, especially considering the MC has a hot sister, but everyone likes what they like. ;)
Either way, I agree, the art is amazing. Does it have music and sound? Because that would be perfect. (y)
Do you mean the 10ish-year-old sister? Who is obviously a child? The sister who won't pass Rule 7 by any means. Not to mention the fact the dev would need to take his account down from Patreon. Should really crawl back to ATF smh.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Do you mean the 10ish-year-old sister? Who is obviously a child? The sister who won't pass Rule 7 by any means. Not to mention the fact the dev would need to take his account down from Patreon. Should really crawl back to ATF smh.
I think they said 9 in my latest playthrough, but yeah...

Nothing says "uncle molesting my kid sister is bad" like... raping your kid sister? The whole intro/flashbacks with your uncle isn't supposed to turn you ON, unless I am completely misunderstanding this game. I don't think I am.

akimbofresh

Apr 16, 2021
I think they said 9 in my latest playthrough, but yeah...

Nothing says "uncle molesting my kid sister is bad" like... raping your kid sister? The whole intro/flashbacks with your uncle isn't supposed to turn you ON, unless I am completely misunderstanding this game. I don't think I am.
oh so you do agree wanting to molest children is bad, that's good to know...

912BHi

Jun 28, 2021
I'd say the lack of 'incest' tag is a much bigger crime, especially considering the MC has a hot sister, but everyone likes what they like. ;)
Either way, I agree, the art is amazing. Does it have music and sound? Because that would be perfect. (y)
Pretty sure that would be against the rule, plus that's disgusting. Also, I'm pretty sure the devs have no plans for incest the last time I remember with the mc "little sister" that's around the age 5-10 years old. Not trying to be a dick or anything.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Pretty sure that would be against the rule, plus that's disgusting. Also, I'm pretty sure the devs have no plans for incest the last time I remember with the mc "little sister" that's around the age 5-10 years old. Not trying to be a dick or anything.
While I don't condone molesting pre-teens, I'm getting a slight sci-fi vibe from this game. If there is to be incest, it would only be possible if her being out in the wild messes with her aging process, perhaps bringing her to a young adult phase with a growth spurt that makes her taller than MC. Just a theory of mine about when you reunite with her.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes