Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
There's always going to be an update that is disappointing especially if said updates main purpose is to set up the groundwork for everything else. Still love this game and looking forward to it greatly even despite not liking any of your other games

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Divimera [R8.1] Compressed (Half-tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.5 GB/309 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Does anyone know what the cheat codes are? Or how to add a sanity potion via save editing?
Edit: Did some sleuthing and found the cheat codes...

Instant Text: Red, Green, Green, Red, Red, Red, Green, Red, Green, Green
Xray: Green, Green, Green, Red, Green, Green, Red, Green, Green, Red

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I stopped playing as the town felt so unreal. Sorry how can a town survive with only about a dozen people and no children. it's so barren and no one exists really in the town.. there is no way for anyone to survive. I bailed on it.. too much unrealism.. a town that is basically a ghost town with about a dozen people.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I stopped playing as the town felt so unreal. Sorry how can a town survive with only about a dozen people and no children. it's so barren and no one exists really in the town.. there is no way for anyone to survive. I bailed on it.. too much unrealism.. a town that is basically a ghost town with about a dozen people.
Or you're asking the right questions about this game?
Also you know, Elder scrolls oblivion and morrowind doesn't have a single kid in it, unless you mod it. Skyrim was made without kids too but they added that later in a DLC. Also not a very realistic game that way I guess? Still very good! How people just walk about back and forth without eating or anything, only sleeping isn't realistic either but you know.. Fill in the details yourself, they hunt and eat when you don't see :)
I can keep on going but asking for realism in a game or movie that has a fantasy setting? Just chill and enjoy?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
That's the neat part. Because there are no kids, it makes more sense for all the MILFs to be thirsting for the youngest, freshest looking guy in town. As opposed to them wanting him just because he's some Chad with a huge dick like every other hentai. Although the protagonist does have one anyway because of course he would. Since nobody ever complains about how unrealistic that is. *eyeroll*

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes