Webopo

Oct 8, 2020
I stopped playing as the town felt so unreal. Sorry how can a town survive with only about a dozen people and no children. it's so barren and no one exists really in the town.. there is no way for anyone to survive. I bailed on it.. too much unrealism.. a town that is basically a ghost town with about a dozen people.
You know this is mystery game with a bit of fantasy right? Part of the fun is discovering what actually happens in the island and why the town is in that state.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
This game is so messed up.. and the damn thing has problem saving game...

Too many fucking choices in game and can't tell what is correct or not as there is no damn hints in game at all...
Give flowers to doctor?
Give flowers to Gardner?
Give flowers to the lady?
Unlock the prison?
Keep candle?
Return candle and get the Rosary?

Why the fuck does this game has so many different choices to the point I think what we do is going to fuck the entire game for us making a single wrong damn decision...

Why do I want to play a game where early on in the game I may have ruined the entire game in the very beginning and may need to start over. The game is fucking broken on day 3 as you can't reach sunset to go meet the redhead girl.
The game is slow as molasses to play through once.. so what if you progress and find you need to have the rosary? Your stuck starting over.. it's not like a VN where you can just skip through it and be back there in just a few minutes. If your going to make so many different choices you need to make sure there is no way to fail later. Give some hints in the game system. I can see already 3 mistakes that could lead to your demise in the beginning of the game so far.

Who do you give flower to how is it going to effect you later in the game? Doctor, lady, or gardner?
Candle since it appears we are going to be up against werewolves are we going to need that rosary or candle to see in the dark?

Most games give you some sort of hint but there is no hint. Do we need to follow the damn quests to a T and not diverse? In other words do we make sure we only give the flower to the gardner?

I don't want to play a game that takes 30+ minutes to do a single day than get to day 5 to find out that the choice was wrong and now I'm screwed with no way to progress.. I am already afraid that happened at day 3 as the sunset never arrives to meet the red head.. and I am in no way inclined to repeat everything again from a simple mistake when it takes so long to repeat it.
No I play VN often but like I stated when you replay or play another route you can fast skip it so fast that 30 minutes can be gone through in just a matter of 5-10 minutes. The game is slow as molasses for replay since you can't just skip the repeat scenes and have to manually click to go through it. The skip text often stops when you say continue after transitions. It takes way too long to replay.. this is no damn VN.. a VN skip back to where you was super fast and continue on but this game is definitely no VN.
I stopped playing as the town felt so unreal. Sorry how can a town survive with only about a dozen people and no children. it's so barren and no one exists really in the town.. there is no way for anyone to survive. I bailed on it.. too much unrealism.. a town that is basically a ghost town with about a dozen people.
OH LOOK, IT'S THIS GUY AGAIN....jpg

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I like this update. It has a lot of new scenery (partially animated) that adds more to the island, and I thought both the Hale and Lily scenes were good. I like that Lily is getting more possessive and told Charlotte off while giving a handjob, and that Hale made her move at the dinner table with Charlotte right there and just used the MC haha. Feels like good escalation.

The mystery moved forward too with the dream of Alice and the discovery of her doll, the tree, the symbol, and the map!

The changelog makes it sound like Redikal feels the update might feel short or unsatisfying but I thought it was good, with high attention to detail, like the footstep animation, or the animation when MC picked up the map.

Reactions: Vlrnt

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration where we see changes in the way they talk, behave, dress based on their corruption or is it the shitty kind where we are collecting points to unlock sex scenes?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration where we see changes in the way they talk, behave, dress based on their corruption or is it the shitty kind where we are collecting points to unlock sex scenes?
it’s more of a “What the fuck is happening why everyone is becoming a sexual deviant” corruption.
It’s eerie and mysterious, so I would go for the first option of yours

Reactions: IndigoHawk

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
it’s more of a “What the fuck is happening why everyone is becoming a sexual deviant” corruption.
It’s eerie and mysterious, so I would go for the first option of yours
Can give a more clear answer?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can give a more clear answer?
Sure.
Here is it an example at the beginning of the game:
Your nanny (and maid), that you knew for all of your life, slowly becomes infatuated by you, but you know that something isn’t right
Or characters that appear normal slowly become more provocative.
You could also say that the protagonist get in some way corrupted, losing part of his innocence

Reactions: IndigoHawk

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Sure.
Here is it an example at the beginning of the game:
Your nanny (and maid), that you knew for all of your life, slowly becomes infatuated by you, but you know that something isn’t right
Or characters that appear normal slowly become more provocative.
You could also say that the protagonist get in some way corrupted, losing part of his innocence
Ok the first two examples sound nice but the third makes it sound like the MC is a bitch who constantly whines when a woman makes advances on him because that seems to be the trend in games where the MC has to get corrupted.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ok the first two examples sound nice but the third makes it sound like the MC is a bitch who constantly whines when a woman makes advances on him because that seems to be the trend in games where the MC has to get corrupted.
See that for yourself, you’ll understand immediately if it’s your kind of protagonist

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Would be nice if there was some mother-son incest in the game but Lily's role is perfect as it is. Given the 'differences' between her and the protagonist in an era where she'd probably get in a lot of trouble for perving out on him. But because they're on an isolated island and far away from his family, she can finally have some of that vanilla cake. I just hope all the pampering shit is over with and we get to see her fuck him in the next update.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes