Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Maybe the MC doesn't actually think of Lily as a simple servant, or even less than any other woman, so that's why he doesn't make that derogatory argument? Just my guess.
I mean, since the very beginning of the game he seems to be highly attached to Lily, like she's a part of the family I would say, and doesn't really tend to treat her badly, unlike how the Hales treat their own servants.
Well yes, but CHARLOTTE clearly thinks of her as a servant. So if he wants Charlotte to leave his dick alone (say, if he's trying to keep his promise to Lily to stay away from other women on the island), that argument would make perfect sense TO HER, regardless of what the MC actually thinks of Lily.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

BeowulfRiese

Nov 24, 2020
Now that the "fancy hat" item has a use in the game, are we getting some introduction to the washwoman's quest? I am hoping to se some content over her since R4, we already have a tease from the X-Ray cheat. Btw, loved the desing of Lady Williams

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
If you don't want to start over each time, you need to manually copy over the game\saves folder from the previous version to the new version. It's kind of weird. Most games use a save folder that's not in the actual game folder so they persist across different versions.
It's cause the dev keeps changing the name of the renpy save folder rather than keeping it the same like most other devs.
1664829074072.png
You'll have to move your saves manually which is annoying

Reactions: IndigoHawk

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
The game crashes A LOT.

I highly recommend saving often. Like very, very often.

You think you're saving regularly? Not regularly enough; save again!

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Why does the latest version not compatible anymore with 32-bit windows ?

The previous version was compatible...

This is really disappointing... Sigh...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Now that the "fancy hat" item has a use in the game, are we getting some introduction to the washwoman's quest? I am hoping to se some content over her since R4, we already have a tease from the X-Ray cheat. Btw, loved the desing of Lady Williams
THERE IS AN X-RAY CHEAT?! Ho do I activate it???

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
So the Molly's hat quest & the washerwoman hat quest are mutually exclusive? Will there be any effect in the future if choosing not to give the hat to the washerwoman? BTW, even though I choose to give the hat to Molly and have sex with her, the scene remains locked in the gallery!
Molly's 3rd scene.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So the Molly's hat quest & the washerwoman hat quest are mutually exclusive? Will there be any effect in the future if choosing not to give the hat to the washerwoman?
Looks better to give back Molly's hat. Washerwoman looks random

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
I like this game but the releases are terribly short
I agree mate, this one was too short so I'll just be waiting to go on with my main save giving the hat to Molly or not.

Dunno man but the final lines of dialogue with the Williams seems kinda sussy, like "we can make our house very... welcoming". And the way she blushes, and how Lady Hale replies too, it got me hyped for a future h-scene with Lady Williams
Yeah, they seem like they want to steal Dante away from Hale. She's a cunt but an endearing cunt, a lovable bitch that actually rewards instead of stringing a worthy lover around. I am looking forward to more Lady Hale Scenes.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes