Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
:ROFLMAO:There shouldn't be any option to choose if the females are so thinly hairy as it looks so poor in the game:confused:
I do not agree with your idea of restricting player options whatsoever (I see them as a positive for everyone).

But believe it or not, the "hairy" option was the one that was added into the game, because I and a few other players asked the developer for something like that.
I wasn't entirely pleased with the end result of course, when I think of a bush on a pussy I don't think of just a few sparsely placed strands of hair down there, but that's what we ended up getting.
Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely appreciative of the fact that the developer even listened to us and went so far as to give himself the extra work to implement such a feature in the game, major props to him for that, I'm just sad that he didn't make the hairy pussies in the game... you know, actually hairy.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I do not agree with your idea of restricting player options whatsoever (I see them as a positive for everyone).

But believe it or not, the "hairy" option was the one that was added into the game, because I and a few other players asked the developer for something like that.
I wasn't entirely pleased with the end result of course, when I think of a bush on a pussy I don't think of just a few sparsely placed strands of hair down there, but that's what we ended up getting.
Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely appreciative of the fact that the developer even listened to us and went so far as to give himself the extra work to implement such a feature in the game, major props to him for that, I'm just sad that he didn't make the hairy pussies in the game... you know, actually hairy.
You can't tell the developer to make a hairys pussy ?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Divimera Gallery Unlocker [R7.1] post the contents of the .zip in "game" sub-folder
Thanks for the effort, but the gallery script had a very slight problem (Tab parsing error). I've fixed the file and uploaded it below. Same instructions, place in the "game" folder and overwrite the "scenes.rpy" file. You may want to back up this file somewhere else before you try.

Right click --> save link as to download

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You can't tell the developer to make a hairys pussy ?
I can't tell the developer what to do, it's his game not mine.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Redikal knows that we wanted actual hairy bushes on women, he's been on this thread on multiple occasions talking with us.
But we have to be realistic here, at the end of the day, it's just not a priority at this point, he's focusing on actually working on the game's narrative, mechanics, illustrations and so on, things that will push the production of the game forwards.

Perhaps he will revisit the idea later down the line when he mostly done with the development of the game, who knows?
I can't speak for him, but maybe that's the plan.

raith

Jul 30, 2017
so I started up the game and all I got was a swirling purple and black whirlpool and it was tuck like that. I don't know how to skip it or if there is a way a skip it

Reactions: Marakmaster

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Wait, is 7.2 up already? Just how fast does this game developes?
It's more of a bugfix and improvement no new content ( other than the new code )
Either we find a hero to give us the new update and code or wait for R8 to come up to get R7.2 publicly

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's more of a bugfix and improvement no new content ( other than the new code )
Either we find a hero to give us the new update and code or wait for R8 to come up to get R7.2 publicly
The dev publishes how the update is going on Twitter, right?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Same, the purple whirlpool then my game crashes
I got that, also- multiple times on different days. The only way I could get out of it was either rebooting or using Task Manager.

I do hope that it's not a Russian "HaHAHA. Fuck You" to the Gaming Community as was suggested on another game that had a similar problem. I don't think it is, but for whatever reason, it's TOO much trouble & time that I can spend elsewhere more useful. Too bad, I liked the game, but until that is corrected, I WON'T be coming back.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I got that, also- multiple times on different days. The only way I could get out of it was either rebooting or using Task Manager.

I do hope that it's not a Russian "HaHAHA. Fuck You" to the Gaming Community as was suggested on another game that had a similar problem. I don't think it is, but for whatever reason, it's TOO much trouble & time that I can spend elsewhere more useful. Too bad, I liked the game, but until that is corrected, I WON'T be coming back.
What the hell is wrong with you guys? I've been playing on English since forever and nothing happens.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes