Mar 5, 2022
ntr? i hope not
So far, there's two scenes. One mandatory, one obvious and preventable.
The mandatory one is involving a prostitute. The obvious one is a branching option for a character.

With that said, the game is definitely not an NTR fetish game. It's more just scenes of other people having sex.

Reactions: fredoo04

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
ntr? i hope not
Voyeurism. One scene with some prostitute and the other one with Lady Hale. It doesn't really count as NTR since the MC does not have any romantic feelings towards them, but it definetly count as cheating (not towards the MC though).

anyone can tell me what happened to the sister?
If you mean after the ship crash, well, it's a mystery. It seems she disappeared in the forest.

Buut if you mean about what happened with her and the uncle... It is implied that she was abused. Though I hope he just experimented with some crazy shit and that's why she's fucked up in the head because... Well it's kinda of a turn off for me to see that stuff in a hentai game (it's at least handle serious though, and it manages to make me feel kinda pity for the poor sister).

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I got a lot of vibes that the uncle had killed the sister and the MC is delusional because of his guilt. But we’ll see, they could surprise us.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I got a lot of vibes that the uncle had killed the sister and the MC is delusional because of his guilt. But we’ll see, they could surprise us.
Let's just hope it's not the MC who Little crazy in the head, I mean there is still possible that the sister was never there and it's just mc imagination.
I don't think so tbh. That would mean Lily (the maid) is a huge asshole for not only letting the MC pursue the idea of finding his sister in the woods, but also encourage it after being told how dangerous the place is.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
I don't think so tbh. That would mean Lily (the maid) is a huge asshole for not only letting the MC pursue the idea of finding his sister in the woods, but also encourage it after being told how dangerous the place is.
Yeah, much more likely is that the village is keeping her somewhere close by for their own purposes, hence the evil vibes we're getting.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I feel that there may be some kind of occult-like activity occurring within the town. The origin of the villagers and how they ended up on the island is also a mystery. Whatever secrets are being harbored on the island, I can imagine that it is definitely foreboding, to say the least. And the MC's sister is at the centerpiece of it all.

• Wow
Reactions: fredoo04

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Yeah, much more likely is that the village is keeping her somewhere close by for their own purposes, hence the evil vibes we're getting.
Maybe, but the guardians at the beach who found MC were surprised as he mentioned a sister and pretended they did not seen anyone else except Lily. Imho the sister is just an imagination, but we will see. It ´s my first VN I like, becaue it has an interesting story.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Maybe, but the guardians at the beach who found MC were surprised as he mentioned a sister and pretended they did not seen anyone else except Lily. Imho the sister is just an imagination, but we will see. It ´s my first VN I like, becaue it has an interesting story.
It doesn't mean that could have passed some time after they came into the beach and the lil girl just awake before because she was protected by her onichan and maid... But distracted by something else, perhaps the same shit she got distracted in the boat... It doesn't look good. The guards just noticed them after open and do some patrol or looking for someone else who just get late or was never seen after in the short run before they came... The same guards doesn't seem to get out with frequency as most of the time MC spend they mostly still are in the gate, so, in a sense, MC and the maid were lucky, they could be another victim *i mean* got lost like the imouto...

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I feel that there may be some kind of occult-like activity occurring within the town. The origin of the villagers and how they ended up on the island is also a mystery. Whatever secrets are being harbored on the island, I can imagine that it is definitely foreboding, to say the least. And the MC's sister is at the centerpiece of it all.
I think there might be some people outside of the walls of the village that could be the closest the MC can find to get more information about his sister's whereabouts, since if my memory serves me right I remember that the prisoner you had to help tells you about someone that lives in the woods.

Though, I really think there may be some kind of secret cult going in the village. Perhaps Arabelle knows something about it?

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes