Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The update definitely felt pretty minuscule.

Like, we get a tiny bit more clarity on the nature of the island, but that was in a rewrite of a scene from the previous update and not through anything new scenes. Potentially next update we’ll get something more substantial with the story, but right now it’s barely progressed.

On their own the new sex scenes are fine too, but considering the MC has already fucked Lady Hale it feels like the dynamic is taking a step back when it should be escalating. Ditto the scene with Lily where she rejects his advances after steadily being corrupted.

I don’t know, just felt like a strange mistep with this update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

singingdragonlord

Sep 16, 2020
4 hours of total content for something that's been in development for almost 2 years. Everything here is great, loved every single bit of it. Just a shame that so little dev time is being put into it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
What do you guys think. Will Lady Williams get content too ?
Before this update I chose to "Defer Lady Hale" and kinda accepted the offer of Lady Williams but later it turned out I get the submissive scene with her.

When I rolled back for the "rormal" since as I chose "Strongly decline the offer" it seems I rejected Lady Williams.
Do I read to much into it ?

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
What do you guys think. Will Lady Williams get content too ?
Before this update I chose to "Defer Lady Hale" and kinda accepted the offer of Lady Williams but later it turned out I get the submissive scene with her.

When I rolled back for the "rormal" since as I chose "Strongly decline the offer" it seems I rejected Lady Williams.
Do I read to much into it ?
I certainly hope we get Lady Williams content, the more lusty noblewoman milfs the better.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
You get a dialogue option during the meeting with Lord and Lady Williams where they suggest having you over to their place. You can defer to Lady Hale or strongly disagree to visit them.

If you defer to Lady Hale that gives you the submissive version of the 69 scene.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Considering tab = skip on about every other renpy game and vn making it the hotkey for rollback isn't great

pr83

May 5, 2017
So is the reveal gonna be that the sister actually died long ago and the MC is a schizo who has repressed memories due to trauma, loss and grief, like Dead Space or other similar stories?
I'm very early in the game but that feels like the most obvious direction the VN might take.
Also, this doesn't have an automode...why? It's not fun pressing buttons to progress dialogue in a mostly straightforward VN. Hope the dev adds that back.

Theguy1234

Jan 17, 2018
It pains me to see how are people quick to judge and criticize the small content, but as an IT major I understand why it seems so little and it is actually a lot of improvement, programming is no easy feat, I assure you that, if you have not try it or at least have an idea to how it is done; then don't blame the developers on how "small" the update is, not without knowing how time consuming and mind exhausting the task is.

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
My gallery unlocks don't carry over from my save to new versions, what can I do to fix this?

lolers

Mar 12, 2018
People are paying for the product (not here though, at least most isn't, but that's beside the point), and that's it. The hell is excuse that programing is hard? if it's too hard for the developer, then they shouldn't do it. Also, it's a visual novel, not a star citizen where game is so big and complicated that they don't know what to do with it.
Generally the case in patreon games is that the author just wants to milk the audience while doing the as little as possible.

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes