Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I bet whatever the 69 scene is it isn't even that good. Bet they probably keep the camera focused on the girl's face while she sucks dick the whole time and don't even bother showing the pussy licking half of it.
I stand corrected. The 69 scene was pretty hot and not what I was expecting.
-It's with Lady Hale, thought it would be with someone boring like Arabelle.
-It's in the preferred camera angle where you get a good view of her ass and pussy.
-He actually licks her, and she enjoys it. Anything less than that would have made the scene nothing more than another blowjob.

Maybe the dev knows what they're doing after all.

Reactions: Frosty2000

pr83

May 5, 2017
-It's in the preferred camera angle where you get a good view of her ass and pussy.
-He actually licks her, and she enjoys it. Anything less than that would have made the scene nothing more than another blowjob.

> I bet whatever the 69 scene is it isn't even that good
> I stand corrected. The 69 scene was pretty hot and not what I was expecting.

Get yourself and your noggin checked pronto.

Last edited:

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Wonderful game, but we really need a walk-through, although this one does have a really solid story that keeps one wondering about the future. It would be nice to have some hand holding.

Reactions: Rhoener

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
> I bet whatever the 69 scene is it isn't even that good
> I stand corrected. The 69 scene was pretty hot and not what I was expecting.

Get yourself and your noggin checked pronto.
Why would I need to get myself checked out just because I tried to predict what would happen, given this game's trajectory with its sex scenes? I was off with my guess about the 69 scene, but the other ones in this update were predictably lame AF. Especially Arabelle's. Setting the tone for her to essentially date rape the protagonist, only for her to give him a blowjob and call it a night... Because that's totally the kind of sexual favor she would want from him for her services. Dafuq outta here whoever's writing these.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

First good sex scene from a femdom perspective. Seems also the first one where the scene changes depending on your choices before. I hope we see more scenes like that which are depending on your choices, so it's not just one blowjob after another. The scene with Arabelle definitely could have used another variant too.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Do you always run away from Arabelle after getting the map restored, or can you kiss her?

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I like this game a lot not only for the art but the story as well as the setting, but I expected too much and it made the update less enjoyable for me. I knew we were only getting two H-scenes because they say it long before the update arrived, but didn't know they cut so much from the update in terms of story progress that we only get a scene rework for lore explanation and some weird things in the outside before coming to an abandoned tribe and ending the update there. For an update so short being carried by only two sex scenes after months huh... First update I wait from these guys and they were probably busy in the holidays, so imma be softer with them and not just throw them shit for the sake of it.

The scenes were ok for me. I prefer far more blowjob scenes than fucking handjobs. Lily being reluctant to fuck just to not give us a third H-scene was meh at first, but if it just foreshadowing the next H-scene then we good. Liked how bold MC got to do the shit he did to her in the kitchen and I hope this translates well into further updates with the rest of the girls in some way or another.

Even though the update was very short I liked this scene... I think it's very clear that this thing has blonde hair in it so we can probably assume MC's sister was either found, captured or, in worst case scenario, killed by the natives.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Did you also have a scene from meeting Lady Williams and Lord Williams again only with no option to choose whether we stay with them or Lady Hale ?

Sossa2312

Dec 13, 2021
Why would I need to get myself checked out just because I tried to predict what would happen, given this game's trajectory with its sex scenes? I was off with my guess about the 69 scene, but the other ones in this update were predictably lame AF. Especially Arabelle's. Setting the tone for her to essentially date rape the protagonist, only for her to give him a blowjob and call it a night... Because that's totally the kind of sexual favor she would want from him for her services. Dafuq outta here whoever's writing these.
How you unlock arabelle scene? she give me the map and the protaginist dont kiss her and scape

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes