Aug 8, 2021
we are working on creating the environment piece for the washerwoman riverside lady event that will lead to an Hscene (which seemed to be a pretty popular character).
Can you blame us? Thier artists gave such a divine ass to her + she's on the older near GILF side. It's a shame she wasn't given an h scene earlier but I am happy she is getting one either way.

BeowulfRiese

Nov 24, 2020
Since it's been three days since Redikal posted this on Patreon and no one is talking about it, here it goes:

Progress report on Divimera R9
We have resumed the work on Divimera for about two weeks now and set the goal and duration of the update.
In terms of script\story, we are currently working on the sunset/night section of Day 5, meanwhile, the character artist is working on one of the Hscene that will be featured (you can see the sketch for it in the preview post), and with background artist, we are working on creating the environment piece for the washerwoman riverside lady event that will lead to an Hscene (which seemed to be a pretty popular character).
Right now what we have planned is:
- Update will pan out from Day 5 (where we left off in R8) to about the end of the morning of Day 6.
- The new tribe lady character will be seen for the first time in this update (it was initially planned for R8, but we weren't able to have her ready in time).
- In terms of erotica, we are planning Molly's Hscene, an Hscene with the riverside lady, and some light tease with Lady Hale. For Charlotte and Lily's Hscenes, it will most likely happen in R10 (though we are trying to see if a Hscene with Lily could work for R9 but very hypothetical).
On a side note, we will start looking into putting Divimera on Steam under an early access form in the coming months, now that Tyrant Quest is properly done and out.
Everyone have a nice weekend, and I'll see you soon with more news.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally a H-scene with washerwoman riverside lady :love:. When she was first introduce as a commom npc in the initial release, I'm pretty sure that Redikal never expected she could be such a popular character to the point of making a whole story line to her. I was one of the first to talk about how nice would be to have some scenes with her, glad that Redikal really like to lister our opinion about the games. And thank for the patreons for supporting him

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Okay so next version:

The riverside granny, you're not gonna see if you gave the hat to Molly

Molly is a whore we've already seen a couple of times (no thanks)

...and "light tease" with Hale which the last update already had

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
More like Lady Hale washing MCs dick because he fucked the town whore and a peasant grandma
If they so much as include an optional scene of Lady Hale, the matriarch, the dominatrix of this story, washing your dick when you're supposed to be her servant, they've officially lost the plot. It was bad enough how the facesitting scene with her was avoidable by having an optional 69 variant.

Before anyone says it, I know the MC isn't really her servant, he's her guest, while Lily and the gardener are the proper servants. Point is washing the MC's dick is something that should be beneath her. Given this woman's pride and status. Then again, soon as you mention anything about a woman having pride, the first thing that comes to every dickhead's mind is breaking it. (sigh)

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Look's more like they hit the nail on the head and you're salty about it, but if that isn't the case please enlighten me on what you meant.
The Lady Hale character is not an emancipated woman with "pride". She is an evil, malicious, sadistic woman, like the female counterpart to Donald Trump.

If that floats your fetish boat, feel free to tell us about it. But i'm not having a whiny somebody call me a "dickhead" for speaking the truth.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The Lady Hale character is not an emancipated woman with "pride".
I don't believe in that kind of thing. Just women who need some sense fucked into them.
There you have it guys. Any woman with "pride" is an emancipated woman, y'know, like a former slave. And all she needs is a good dicking to put her back in her place. Also, don't believe in dominatrixes, cuz femdom is a myth. Heil Tate!

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes