etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I find it very strange that whoever is uploading the game files doesn't upload the walkthrough. Seems like a no brainer. At this point I might just pay the 3 bones a month to the Patreon.

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
I find it very strange that whoever is uploading the game files doesn't upload the walkthrough. Seems like a no brainer. At this point I might just pay the 3 bones a month to the Patreon.
Maybe because walkthrough became available after release of R8.1 which is still unavailable here?

• Hey there
Reactions: etarg

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Soooo Charlotte is a 30 years old virgin... Gotta bet that pussy is gonna be tighter than a hydraulic press the moment we get to fuck her. Aside from that, can anyone post the art previews in the patreon?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'm half expecting a catgirl cougar goddess or spiritual vision at some point for the word play alone given the general age and focus of the game. Solid stuff so far.
I'm thinking more of a pulp or squid with many mouths full of fangs and many eyes with all the styles draw by Masashi Kishimoto inducing visions and madness...

Reactions: NightFoxtales99

qmechan

Jul 9, 2021
Really enjoyed this so far. Seems like there's the bones of a really neat story here, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it takes us. The sex scenes have a certain charm to them, certainly. Keep it up!

My only complaint was that I played it on a Retroid Pocket, a little android device, and I'm not sure the controls worked QUITE right--had to tap a few times when the controller should have worked. Also, some of the times the font was a bit tougher to make out, but that's likely due to it being on a smaller screen. Otherwise though, A+ work!

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

NTR love.

Oct 31, 2022
the scene of hale having an affair with the gardener is very good , i hope the next update will have more scenes

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
The highlighting on a lot the clothing looks wrong. It looks like all the men are wearing outfits made of silk. Even the maids, peasants, and guards have the same strong highlights.

DCCM

Jan 30, 2021
Can someone help me getting the Lady Hale's sence on the left of her gallery ? I been trying and have no ideas how to get it
tks !!!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Voyeurism. One scene with some prostitute and the other one with Lady Hale. It doesn't really count as NTR since the MC does not have any romantic feelings towards them, but it definetly count as cheating (not towards the MC though).
I haven't played this game, but judging from her name (Lady Hale), I assume she's cheating on her husband with MC and/or another man?

If that's the case, then the game should have the cheating tag.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
some of the eye expressions are off in the sample pics/animations in OP.. like it's a bit strange and too squinty in a few of them.. but a lot of them are good or okay(like after the first animation with the blonde haired girl that's getting fucked.. but her eyes are strange)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes