fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just played through this and I'm totally smitten with Lady Hale. I really like how when you make the right choices the MC says little things to himself about anticipating spending time with her and such. And, of course, she's overwhelmingly sexy! Really hoping for more with her soon.

Quick question for those more familiar with this game: Are there other dominant women we can pursue in the game?

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
4 days ago he posted this about Divimera R10:

Hey everyone,

I hope the summer has been good to you so far, we have some pretty exciting news, a lot of stuff going on under the curtain.
First of all, regarding Divimera, it's been a while since we started working on R10 now. This is gonna be a massive update, with at least 3 scenes and even possibly 4 H-scenes:
  • Arabelle H-scene
  • Hale H-scene
  • Charlotte H-scene
  • And Lily we aren't sure 100% if it happens in this update or the next, but 50/50 chance right now that it ends up in this update.
This was required because basically, all the routes need to progress further around that time because after that you will see but there will be some kind of event that will disturb the flow of things quite a bit. So it's kind of a convergent moment in the story where we need to have almost all the females going to the next step in their respective routes before being able to move forward in the story.

On top of that the MC will be given the job to do in town in this update, something that he will have to keep doing in the future as well. So we will have an entirely new location within the town opening in this update.

Some new sprites are being introduced as well, with Lady Williams and Lord Williams at the church. And a new character running the place where you will work from now on.

There will be also a sort of minigame introduced in the new workplace.

We have also finally found a new background artist named Hehudojnik and he is really excellent at what he does and was able to replicate the previous bg artist's style to a degree that is incredible. That makes me very happy because I was getting worried and you will be able to see what it looks like through the preview posted just after this news along with some of the amazing sprites made by Kojack.

That said, there is one caveat with all that, and that is that this update gonna take a bit longer than previous updates, it has just too many things happening at the same time. Even just in terms of arts, that's not possible to deal with that many things in the regular update timeframe. With what I know I'm estimating that this update will release something around Late October/November. It might come out sooner though but I don't want to promise anything to not disappoint you. After that as long as there are not as many H-scenes, we should return to a more normal schedule.

I know it sucks but there is no realm where we can make that many things happen in such a short time.

On the other hand, I did a poll recently about having a B team working on smaller-scale projects, and the results were very positive. So in the meantime, we have also something else cooking, it would be a small project made by some different people, including a new and different bg artist, and another character artist that you may know already: Seb, a good friend, the one who did the art for Tyrant Quest.

It will be a very small and funny side project which only last one hour or two hours maximum. It will be almost like a crash test, to see how it could turn out and if people like it etc. This small project will be released before R10, so that will hopefully make the wait feel less substantial.

The story will be about the sub that imploded one week ago, but this time you will be stuck with a beautiful girl at the bottom of the ocean, and it might not be as dramatic as the original story, but we will have some bad endings for sure.

In any case, I'll be able to talk more about it in the coming weeks, the work on it has already started and I can't wait to see how it comes together.

That's it for now, so thanks to everyone who joined or stuck around on Patreon, as always I appreciate your support very much, and really couldn't do anything without your help.

See you soon for more news on Divimera R10 and also more details on the small summer project.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
GALLERY UNLOCK (ANY VERSION)

1) Backup your saves and persistent file just in case
2) Go to game_folder/game/saves and delete persistent file in there
3) (Windows) Go to your C:/Users/user_name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Divimera and delete persistent from there (you need to enable "show hidden files" since AppData is hidden folder or just paste %APPDATA%/RenPy/Divimera in address bar)
4) Go to game_folder/game and delete scenes.rpyc
5) In game_folder/game open scenes.rpy with every available notepad and edit strings like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be like
or just paste attached (already redacted) file to that folder (may not unlock all in future updates)
6) Launch the game and enjoy!

It doesn't show new scenes here

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
It doesn't show new scenes here
I wrote # (this is for 7.1 in future may be more) specifically to say that you should change EVERY line that looks like this (not exactly, names will be different) and that there will be more as more scenes added to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
This game doesn't work on joiplay I keep getting error device not found or something and it crashes

xxxxxx33sssss

Jul 14, 2020
GALLERY UNLOCK (ANY VERSION)

1) Backup your saves and persistent file just in case
2) Go to game_folder/game/saves and delete persistent file in there
3) (Windows) Go to your C:/Users/user_name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Divimera and delete persistent from there (you need to enable "show hidden files" since AppData is hidden folder or just paste %APPDATA%/RenPy/Divimera in address bar)
4) Go to game_folder/game and delete scenes.rpyc
5) In game_folder/game open scenes.rpy with every available notepad and edit strings like
to be like
or just paste attached (already redacted) file to that folder (may not unlock all in future updates)
6) Launch the game and enjoy!
there's some scenes missing

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019

4 days ago he posted this about Divimera R10:

We've been busy with the development of Divimera and the small summer project, so without further due here's where we are at on both sides.

Divimera:

- First, let's start with the not-so-good, we have to cut out the Lily scene from this update, only have Hale/Arabelle/Charlotte in R10, and have the Lily one in the next update. The main reason is while working on the details of the update, we realized that forcing the Lily scene on Day 6 created some problems, if you were pursuing multiple characters you were basically gonna finish having sex with Charlotte and one second later gonna go on Lily and that was the only way we could make it work. It felt a bit strange in terms of pacing so it seemed more natural to move it to the next day, in the morning, the start of R11 basically.

The new Lady Hale scene is supposed to be kind of a double scene, with a focus on the preliminary and then another section focused on the sex, so I would say there are still pretty much 4 scenes technically, just not 4 different characters having one at the same time.

I hope it doesn't come off too much as a disappointment, Lily is a great character and her moment to shine is certainly awaited. I can guarantee it's gonna be the very next thing happening in R11 for certain and I think it's gonna be a much better scene than if we were to force it now.

You can see some of the progress on the Arabelle H-scene as well as the new character sprite worked on by the good Kojack in the preview post, and also some new backgrounds and locations that were made recently.

- The latest poll showed an interest in anal content, so after R10, it will be a good idea to integrate slowly but surely at least one anal scene per character outside of maybe some characters where it doesn't make too much sense (like the tribe lady which isn't a depraved 'westerner' or Charlotte since she is still a virgin at that point). I think Arabelle and Molly are the ones that would work the best for getting an anal scene, and Hale/Lily would be quite okay too.

- Minigame is almost done and will consist of smearing linseed oil on 3D rotatable furniture like a table or a chair. It's not meant to be very long, but you will need to first restart the waterwheel inside the village in order to produce the oil. Kind of cool looking all around, and realistic, just not the most incredible and exciting thing ever but it should do the job fine hopefully. There are some images of how it looks in the preview post if you are curious about it. It's basically a sort of powerwash simulator type of minigame but more basic.

- ETA for this update is still around Late October/November.

Catastrophic Sexpedition:

- Meme game pretty much, will be a parody of the submarine event that happened this summer. Just having fun with it, it's made by different people, only doing the UI and organization stuff, and the "code". It is a very basic slideshow out-of-mill Visual Novel, so codewise it's fairly easy and doesn't take a lot of time away from Divimera. A humble little game basically but hopefully quite enjoyable.

- Storywise, it's light-hearted, and a parody. It's not meant to be very deep or serious, the duration will be around 2 hours of playtime, with only one girl to date and a few choices that lead to some funny endings where it doesn't end so well.

- Should release in September on Patreon hopefully, but basically before Divimera R10 is done is the objective.

- You can see a lot of the art for it in the preview post (I'll put it before Divimera in order of apparition since it doesn't really represent a spoiler and is safe to be seen and I want to encourage you to take a look).

Hoping the summer has been good for everyone, and that we can deliver the good stuffs soon enough!

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes