cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
bruh i cant even get the scene with washerwoman, the girl is available in the gallery but i cant unlock it, i gave the hat to her but nothing happens, am i supposed to get 9.5?

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
Is the 3rd scene with Molly in a later update? Thats all I see locked in my gallery, or am I missing something to unlock it. I gave her the hat for the 2nd one

Nov 23, 2022

4 days ago he posted this about Divimera R10:

We've been busy with the development of Divimera and the small summer project, so without further due here's where we are at on both sides.

Divimera:

- First, let's start with the not-so-good, we have to cut out the Lily scene from this update, only have Hale/Arabelle/Charlotte in R10, and have the Lily one in the next update. The main reason is while working on the details of the update, we realized that forcing the Lily scene on Day 6 created some problems, if you were pursuing multiple characters you were basically gonna finish having sex with Charlotte and one second later gonna go on Lily and that was the only way we could make it work. It felt a bit strange in terms of pacing so it seemed more natural to move it to the next day, in the morning, the start of R11 basically.

The new Lady Hale scene is supposed to be kind of a double scene, with a focus on the preliminary and then another section focused on the sex, so I would say there are still pretty much 4 scenes technically, just not 4 different characters having one at the same time.

I hope it doesn't come off too much as a disappointment, Lily is a great character and her moment to shine is certainly awaited. I can guarantee it's gonna be the very next thing happening in R11 for certain and I think it's gonna be a much better scene than if we were to force it now.

You can see some of the progress on the Arabelle H-scene as well as the new character sprite worked on by the good Kojack in the preview post, and also some new backgrounds and locations that were made recently.

- The latest poll showed an interest in anal content, so after R10, it will be a good idea to integrate slowly but surely at least one anal scene per character outside of maybe some characters where it doesn't make too much sense (like the tribe lady which isn't a depraved 'westerner' or Charlotte since she is still a virgin at that point). I think Arabelle and Molly are the ones that would work the best for getting an anal scene, and Hale/Lily would be quite okay too.

- Minigame is almost done and will consist of smearing linseed oil on 3D rotatable furniture like a table or a chair. It's not meant to be very long, but you will need to first restart the waterwheel inside the village in order to produce the oil. Kind of cool looking all around, and realistic, just not the most incredible and exciting thing ever but it should do the job fine hopefully. There are some images of how it looks in the preview post if you are curious about it. It's basically a sort of powerwash simulator type of minigame but more basic.

- ETA for this update is still around Late October/November.

Catastrophic Sexpedition:

- Meme game pretty much, will be a parody of the submarine event that happened this summer. Just having fun with it, it's made by different people, only doing the UI and organization stuff, and the "code". It is a very basic slideshow out-of-mill Visual Novel, so codewise it's fairly easy and doesn't take a lot of time away from Divimera. A humble little game basically but hopefully quite enjoyable.

- Storywise, it's light-hearted, and a parody. It's not meant to be very deep or serious, the duration will be around 2 hours of playtime, with only one girl to date and a few choices that lead to some funny endings where it doesn't end so well.

- Should release in September on Patreon hopefully, but basically before Divimera R10 is done is the objective.

- You can see a lot of the art for it in the preview post (I'll put it before Divimera in order of apparition since it doesn't really represent a spoiler and is safe to be seen and I want to encourage you to take a look).

Hoping the summer has been good for everyone, and that we can deliver the good stuffs soon enough!
I wish someone would pitch this idea to creator. That cook being nasty to sweet Lilly is not cool. She needs to learn some manners. A good ass fucking by MC should teach her how to be nice

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: priv.ryan
4.80 star(s) 76 Votes