Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Haha I find this pretty interesting because just a few posts above, people were saying that the fight was too easy and I was worried that it would be too simple haha.
A quick way to just beat the battles is to buy tuffle bombs from Tuffalia. They do alot of damage.
I don't know, maybe I did something wrong. Because the clone with one hit make me like 100 damage and mine did 10. Still not complaining. haha, Later I'll see what I did wrong.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Go to upload a save file, could be one before or during the fight. Search for wolf_hp and wolf_max_hp, those are the clone life points. Change them for the value you want. Player Godki and Player Godkimax are your points and change them if you want to. Put the value you want. Your clone is really powerfull so I don't know how many points could work to make it not so weak.
thanks. maybe i'll just raise mine. i want a challenge-but this is insane.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Go to upload a save file, could be one before or during the fight. Search for wolf_hp and wolf_max_hp, those are the clone life points. Change them for the value you want. Player Godki and Player Godkimax are your points and change them if you want to. Put the value you want. Your clone is really powerfull so I don't know how many points could work to make it not so weak.
i'm not seeing those options. here's what i'm seeing:

Values:
AndroidAffection +82 :(100)BulmaAffection +100 :(100)ChiChiAffection +100 :(100)Health +999900 :(1000000)HellesAffection +100 :(100)Ki_Control +999770 :(1000000)Power +999999 :(1000000)Powerlevel +999976 :(1000000)VidelAffection +100 :(100)_confirm_quit 1/0 :(1)_console._defaults_set > traced_expressions 1/0 :(1)_defaults_set > _history 1/0 :(1)_defaults_set > _history_list 1/0 :(1)_defaults_set > _nvl_language 1/0 :(1)_defaults_set > _version 1/0 :(1)_history 1/0 :(1)_return 1/0 :(1)_side_image > default 1/0 :(0)_side_image_old > default 1/0 :(0)_side_image_raw > default 1/0 :(0)AGHJFirst 1/0 :(0)ALTalked 1/0 :(0)AnDone 1/0 :(0)AViewFirst 1/0 :(0)bottom_row > 1 :(3)bottom_row > 2 :(4)bottom_row > 3 :(5)ChichiQ :(0)chosen_img_height :(800)chosen_img_width :(800)clicked 1/0 :(1)Cus_Cheer 1/0 :(0)Cus_School 1/0 :(0)Cus_Suit 1/0 :(0)D :(0)d20roll_BP :(1)d20roll_sparfight :(3)d20roll_sparfree :(2)d20roll_Tav :(2)Day :(54)empty_tile_value :(1)fifteen_is_solved 1/0 :(0)fifteen_timer :(972)FirstTimeCaul 1/0 :(0)Firsttimespar 1/0 :(1)FirstTimeSpar 1/0 :(0)GeneralQ :(1)grid_height :(2)grid_width :(3)i :(1)Item_AS :(0)Item_AT :(0)Item_AU :(0)Item_DS :(0)Item_KF :(0)Item_LT :(0)Item_RF :(0)Item_RK :(0)Item_RT :(0)Item_SS :(0)j > tile_number :(1)j > tile_value :(3)LDVar :(4)left_column > 1 :(0)left_column > 2 :(3)main_menu 1/0 :(0)mouse_visible 1/0 :(1)number :(7)PIFirstTime :(0)PlanetAlread 1/0 :(0)plus :(-1)Prayer1 1/0 :(1)Prayer2 1/0 :(1)Prayer3 1/0 :(1)Prayer4 1/0 :(1)Prayer5 1/0 :(1)Prayer6 1/0 :(1)Prayer7 1/0 :(1)Prayer8 1/0 :(0)Q :(2)Q1 :(1)QOL :(6)QPBJFirsttime 1/0 :(0)QPComfort :(3)QPFlirtVar 1/0 :(0)QPNameKnown 1/0 :(0)QPTalk :(1)Reputation :(16)right_column > 1 :(2)right_column > 2 :(5)Roomnumber :(0)RoomNumber :(1)shuffle_moves :(0)SidTalk 1/0 :(1)Sparred 1/0 :(0)STTCounter :(2)suppress_overlay 1/0 :(0)tile_height :(400)tile_width :(266)tiles_list > 1 > tile_number :(0)tiles_list > 1 > tile_value :(1)tiles_list > 3 > tile_number :(2)tiles_list > 3 > tile_value :(2)tiles_list > 4 > tile_number :(3)tiles_list > 4 > tile_value :(6)tiles_list > 5 > tile_number :(4)tiles_list > 5 > tile_value :(5)tiles_list > 6 > tile_number :(5)tiles_list > 6 > tile_value :(4)timer_on 1/0 :(1)timer_range :(3)Tired 1/0 :(0)top_row > 1 :(0)top_row > 2 :(1)top_row > 3 :(2)TrainFirst 1/0 :(1)TuffleVar :(4)VidelQ :(0)VTalk :(1)WorldMap 1/0 :(0)YamTalk 1/0 :(1)

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know, maybe I did something wrong. Because the clone with one hit make me like 100 damage and mine did 10. Still not complaining. haha, Later I'll see what I did wrong.
Yes, if you transform into your custom ssj form then you are going to doing ~35 damage with normal attack and ~60 with super attack plus your max hp will be 400. It's just that if you went with vados you will need to remember that you need to power down and then transform again to heal, with solo training you will automatically power down after one turn or so and with whis you are fucked if you didn't bring 10 bombs since UI takes away your normal tansformations (still it's good for healing, but your fight will go something like this: UI->bomb->bomb->bomb->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb->UI->bomb, you should do bomb instead of UI if your hp is still 100)
Still, I think that clones hp is a bit of overkill since you have to resort to bombs if you want to finish it in timely manner. I fell like 1k or 700 would be more than enough to not make it into slogfest.

Blamfright

May 30, 2017
Funny thing; did the clone fight with 100 base hp and 300 ki using self training, custom form just forcibly sets my HP to 400 and costs 20 ki, so I just spammed the Custom 3 (which RESTORES 10 ki after you power down) then use custom form again (instantly power down but still fills HP back up) and continue to spam Custom 3 until hp gets low, rinse and repeat. No items, zero danger of losing.
Yeah this one-off RPG mini-game garbage is terribly coded lol.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Funny thing; did the clone fight with 100 base hp and 300 ki using self training, custom form just forcibly sets my HP to 400 and costs 20 ki, so I just spammed the Custom 3 (which RESTORES 10 ki after you power down) then use custom form again (instantly power down but still fills HP back up) and continue to spam Custom 3 until hp gets low, rinse and repeat. No items, zero danger of losing.
Yeah this one-off RPG mini-game garbage is terribly coded lol.
See the thing is, you say that but there are people on our patreon complaining that it's too hard. The custom form effect is completely intended because I knew this would happen. I made a poll yesterday asking about the difficulty of the battle and a good number of people claimed it was too hard. Then we have people here claiming it's too easy. It's quite an interesting observation haha.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
See the thing is, you say that but there are people on our patreon complaining that it's too hard. The custom form effect is completely intended because I knew this would happen. I made a poll yesterday asking about the difficulty of the battle and a good number of people claimed it was too hard. Then we have people here claiming it's too easy. It's quite an interesting observation haha.
It's mix of poor balance and questionable decisions. Like not anyone would figure out that using transformation is a method of healing (Why would they think that?) and senzus are red herring, as in they have no use at all, but you would think that they should be a healing item.
Then there is his hp vs your damage and your hp vs his damage. If you don't bring bombs then you are going to be sitting there for a while, assuming that you figured out healing, but if you believe in senzus, then you are just going to die, doubly so if you didn't use any transformation. Also this minigame makes your character feel really weak. I mean seriously, you had to introduce bombs to make it bearable (people who selected Whis would be sitting there for quite a while without them, if they had patience for that). The moment you had to come up with bombs should be a red flag, that maybe this minigame isn't best idea.
Personally I think it's disappointing time waster as it is right now. Enemy has too much hp for your damage, you can spam transformations/special attacks as often as you want since ki is nonfactor (why is it even there?) and your previous training doesn't impact it in any way. It gives feeling of something unfished that was put in last moment.

I wonder, what people are complaining about when they say it's too hard? Is it him being able to kill you in 2 hits without transformation? Or is it main character hitting like a wet noodle?

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
It's mix of poor balance and questionable decisions. Like not anyone would figure out that using transformation is a method of healing (Why would they think that?) and senzus are red herring, as in they have no use at all, but you would think that they should be a healing item.
Then there is his hp vs your damage and your hp vs his damage. If you don't bring bombs then you are going to be sitting there for a while, assuming that you figured out healing, but if you believe in senzus, then you are just going to die, doubly so if you didn't use any transformation. Also this minigame makes your character feel really weak. I mean seriously, you had to introduce bombs to make it bearable (people who selected Whis would be sitting there for quite a while without them, if they had patience for that). The moment you had to come up with bombs should be a red flag, that maybe this minigame isn't best idea.
Personally I think it's disappointing time waster as it is right now. Enemy has too much hp for your damage, you can spam transformations/special attacks as often as you want since ki is nonfactor (why is it even there?) and your previous training doesn't impact it in any way. It gives feeling of something unfished that was put in last moment.

I wonder, what people are complaining about when they say it's too hard? Is it him being able to kill you in 2 hits without transformation? Or is it main character hitting like a wet noodle?
Hmm this is a very good point. Nicely put as well, I'll look into how we can fix this for the future.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
:WeSmart: next time i'll fix it even before it gets broken.

• Haha
Reactions: PugWug

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The battle with the clone was way to easy for my taste but its not like this game is made for its battle mechanics. But i have found some issues that make no sense as well as explaining to everyone how to easy beat the clone.

1. Senzu beans should heal all of your HP and KI as for now they don't do either of it.
2. While tuffle bombs do alot of damae i dont get why it makes sense to use them. So technology is stronger then the god of destruction? WHAT??????
3. For some odd reason transformations heal you. That makes no sense.
4. Super Attacks do less damage even in highest transformed state then tuffle bombs. Just no. That doesn't even make sense inside the lore of the game. No one is stronger then the MC aside from angels, the Grand Priest, Zeno guards and Zeno himself. If a bomb makes more dmg then the god of destruction he is literally useless.

For the people having problems with the battle and chose vados as trainer.
1. Transform to highest form
2. Eat 1 or 2 Kai Fruits. (you can buy them from Kaioshin)
3. Tuffle bomb the clone till you run out of transformation or HP.
4. Either eat senzu beans (Wish for them through dragonballs) or charge KI and repeat from step 1.

Other then that i like the game even tough i wished the Art Style would be better and you could repeat already seen scenes from the past or even redo them.
Also Vados needs to be made fuckable already. All this penis inspection should at least make her curious and blowjobs alone should not suffice xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Zekethor and Sole

guts28

Feb 29, 2020
Is is possible to replay scenes from the story line? After the game is finished there are no more H-scenes or anyone to do it with?

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes