jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
Hello, I am new and I have a couple of questions that I would like if someone would take me out of them

1: is there any important difference in the game with the decision of the principle when choosing between "mind control" and "summoning"?

2: is there any game guide? is that sometimes I get lost a little xd

Reactions: luisar018

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
Not a Chi Chi fan, in the anime or this game. I think imma sit this update out and wait for the next one.

Fingers crossed for Kale/Caulifla threesome

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you were made by the little god kid so how can someone clone a god. you would have to be very powerful and it would be hard to get his dna from him so how and who what why and just why.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
quality looks great, girls looks amazing, but why do i have to play a little boy and not someone like master roshi? would have been perfect master roshi game imo. and you could make scenes where you don't have to make an average male body...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if you talking about what i said i was talking about have trouble with there names zion are somthing like that made you person

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
you were made by the little god kid so how can someone clone a god. you would have to be very powerful and it would be hard to get his dna from him so how and who what why and just why.
It wouldn't be hard at all to get his DNA, remember when the MC was on the ship and the Queen Saiyan mentioned about injecting him with something evil? That was how ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that's true but there would be no way of them nowing all the stuff he as been thru are he's power's and his forms only people who no that would be the lady's he has showe them too.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
This update was pretty fun, and the girl selection is great!
I don't want to bog down the thread with a random request and what not, but good lord we need more Videl!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think we may get some of all of them but haed to say who the dev will go with well anless the have a vote lol

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes