Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Ok. I'm playing in the android version of the game, but i have already 60 days in the game and Vados still says "When i find something of importance, I'll tell you", i did go to the quests menu and all options says "I can't do this now", tried the planet "Not yet unlocked" and the map "Not yet available".
What am i supposed to do in this game to advance in the story?
Edit: I didn't know that the "quest" text itself is an option, i'm an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: mobilizedfeline

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
does anyone know how to get rid of save on the windows pc version
I dont know if the path was changed but usually the renpy games always put their saves in the folders inside "AppData". to go there use "windows + R", there will be a small window, there write " %appdata% " and it will open a folder named roaming inside of the AppData , search the game there, if it is not there try to go back to the main AppData and try in the LocalLow folder.

LastWishes

Sep 5, 2018
yikes, I god many errors lol in android and windows I can't go to android 21 lab and I can't continue the story how can I fix it?

FishManga

Feb 14, 2018
Ran through to the end in one sitting. There is actually no pregnancy content. Just impregnation and timeskip birth.
The tag does not distinguish, but it's still a bitter taste.

Gothcha

Feb 28, 2021
Yo, the art is 10/10 (almost all the time, but this game is just bad, boring as hell and frustrating.
There is no sense of reward nor progress whatsoever. The whole game is you just selecting the """missión""", spaming space bar as a mad man to skip a meaningless wall of text, go to sleep, repeat.
There is nothing in reward, no items, no clothes, no scenes, and when there is a reward it is just dull af
Have you ever play any videogames before making your own?

I'm sorry if I sound so rude, but this game really breakes my heart because I was really enthusiastic with it at the begining.

graw

Mar 13, 2019
I am experiencing some kind of glitch. When I get to the fight with the clone, the game crashes with an error that can't be ignored / skipped. Anyone else have this?

Brabalhau2412

Dec 7, 2017
This error is happen with someone too:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 606, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 607, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 611, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 614, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in keywords
NameError: name 'TS_hp' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Training.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "PBattle.rpyc", line 144, in script
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 990, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1226, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\yuria\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Divine_Adventure-1.0.1-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 607, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 611, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 614, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in execute
  File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 617, in <module>
NameError: name 'TS_hp' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606