RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 606, in execute
File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 606, in execute
File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 607, in execute
File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 611, in execute
File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 614, in execute
File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in execute
File "game/PBattle.rpy", line 615, in keywords
NameError: name 'TS_hp' is not defined

how do i fix this?

Reactions: xamilo3456789

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've just reached the whole 18 being pregnant situation and I'm pretty disappointed that the pregnancy was just quickly brushed over. No pregnant art, no new dialogue options, no nothing.

I was really hoping that pregnancy would play a bigger role in this game as it's one of my favourite kinks.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
So I've just reached the whole 18 being pregnant situation and I'm pretty disappointed that the pregnancy was just quickly brushed over. No pregnant art, no new dialogue options, no nothing.

I was really hoping that pregnancy would play a bigger role in this game as it's one of my favourite kinks.
Honestly same, thats the one thing that is disapointing about games with pregnancy now, most are one time story thing that are either skipped over or dont have anything. wish for more repeatable pregnancy events and with this art style I would love it.

Reactions: StarCreator

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Here is a fix for the clone fight:
Mega
I have a problem fighting the clone. I install this script, and when I have a fight with a clone I don't take away my opponent's hp at all. In the whole fight, even when the clone hits me, the hp does not change. And after a few of his attacks, the MC is losing the fight anyway. Tuffle bombs also do not deal any damage.

I would like to finish this game, but because of this error I can't continue. (I have original version)

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I have a problem fighting the clone. I install this script, and when I have a fight with a clone I don't take away my opponent's hp at all. In the whole fight, even when the clone hits me, the hp does not change. And after a few of his attacks, the MC is losing the fight anyway. Tuffle bombs also do not deal any damage.

I would like to finish this game, but because of this error I can't continue. (I have original version)
Sorry about this, I had no idea. For some reason the clone fight seems to have different responses in different computers. I'll upload a file today that should just skip it for you guys.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
I'm confused I raised Gin's mortal level to 1.4 and it says I dropped it... That's so not right.

EDIT: Also whenever the plot events advance the day it actually doesn't rest the daily interactions at all, so you still need to sleep.

Last edited:
May 12, 2018
I'm confused I raised Gin's mortal level to 1.4 and it says I dropped it... That's so not right.

EDIT: Also whenever the plot events advance the day it actually doesn't rest the daily interactions at all, so you still need to sleep.
you are supposed to keep his mortal level at 1.0 look back in comments someone showed how to keep it at 1.0

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes