3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Totally agree with you 100% and these issues and more have been addressed with the dev further up in the thread. The dev states that they appreciate such constructive criticism without just game bashing and will look into implementing the improvements the fans bring to the table
It's great that they listen to criticism. Perhaps it doesn't sound like it, but I do like this game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i do rember crilon getting pissed that you sleep with his wife lol. but i do hope for more scene's with all the girls. and hope for some good clothing changes for them. i did read you fight your clone i think i fought him once but do not rember right.

kratosking

May 17, 2020
Changelog 0.6 in the dev patreon page

Changelog:
Main Changes:

- Towa story conclusion
- Introduced all gods of destruction
- Introduced the player's personal mortal
- Extended Prayers
Additions:
- Added Shin
- Added Player's mortal/disciple
- Added Namekians
- Added wish system (Will be expanded)
- Videl Content (Can only be accessed with summoning ability)
- Android 18 Content
- Caulifla Content
- Vados Content (Can be accessed any time via menu)
Important Notes:
You can change your special power via the Dragon Balls.

befan

May 24, 2018
havent played this game since before it changed from Dragon Ball : Infnity, how much more has been added to the game? And do you guys think the game will be completed next update or something 0.9c -> 1.0. Or is it shaping up to be a retarded 0.10 version (which makes no sense) like some other developers do.

Apr 15, 2020
Review for version 0.9c

Game was great. The end was a cliffhanger which is fine since i'm assuming it isn't finished since it isn't tagged completed. The art was very well drawn with no animations just stills,but I personally don't find that as some reason to not give the game a chance. I usually don't really enjoy must of the plot in games and find a bunch of text overwhelming,but this game was well written I never felt overwhelmed since the writers did a great job at pacing the story. Others have said the music was to loud but i don't see the problem since the game had a music volume adjustment in the setting. I'm not really a enthusiastic person but i want to make a very clear point that the story was well written and overall just great. I liked the beginning as it showed and explained how you were strong right at the beginning. I like the personality of the MC as he has pride in his capabilities and actually acted like a god of destruction. I said the game ending was a cliffhanger for the reason that it was showing a fight between the Saiyans and Tuffles and afterwards the story's button just disappeared. I'm not going to go too in depth on the story,even though it was great i would point out a lot more about the story and how i fell about it if request of course,but for now that's about all i'm going to cover in one review as I've already said i will make a more in depth if requested. In short I really enjoyed the story and the artwork. In advance i would like to apologize for any typos. Also before i forget Masq do you have a discord or could you make one if its not too much.

Reactions: ak47

kratosking

May 17, 2020
View attachment 247266

Overview:
You play as a young boy (age left to user choice due to patreon rules) who is chosen to be the next god of destruction in universe 7 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa. With the help of your angel Vados you must attend to the duties of a GoD and raise the mortal level of universe 7. The main aspect of this game is that it is focused more on customisation as opposed to quantity. You will be able to modify the costumes of nearly every character you meet in game.
Previously "Dragon Ball Infinity"

Thread Updated: 2020-05-28
Release Date: 2020-05-22
Developer: Masquerade
Censored: No
Version: 0.9c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

BaasB Thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 398236 View attachment 398232 View attachment 398229 View attachment 398237 View attachment 398230 View attachment 398238 View attachment 398231 View attachment 398239 View attachment 398233 View attachment 398234 View attachment 398235
this game is confusiing im stock in that same fooking two place. im tryna fap get more girls can someone give me their save lol

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
kratosking i know the game can be confusing but there's no need to quote my post and send me a notification on it. If you do find a save file you can use the report button so it's added asap to OP.

In the meantime
1591340344675.png

Don123

Aug 12, 2018
Here are all my save files some sence are missing due to some bug and save is also scattered but I have completed the game just look for time stamp and you will ffindcomplete one

Reactions: {0__0}

HiimGP

Jun 8, 2020
Uhh not sure if have anyone had this problem, but I got some error after the fight scene with Ivan ( short guy, kinda look like a ball of fur, god of destruction of some universe, cut me some slack I dont watch DBZ). I just ignore the error and go on but I'm not sure if does this affect anything....

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Uhh not sure if have anyone had this problem, but I got some error after the fight scene with Ivan ( short guy, kinda look like a ball of fur, god of destruction of some universe, cut me some slack I dont watch DBZ). I just ignore the error and go on but I'm not sure if does this affect anything....
It probably won't affect anything but it's impossible to say without seeing the error.

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes