3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Fair enough, I some big improvements planned for the game. It's taken so ridiculously long because of the artists bailing!
So........ Is it possible to make the characters like the original series or that is still out of reach?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I actually forgot that Goku Black was racist against mortals. The son still manages to be worst though, since there's a difference between GB just killing people, and the MC's son torturing, enslaving, and taking away a woman's ability to have kids.

elgordito01

Sep 25, 2021
hola tengo un problema despues que nso quitan los poderes y aparecemos en pricion porque nos traicionaron ni ouedo asr nada alguien mas tiene este problema me transporta al castillo y n o rtengo mas misiones como continuo

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
hola tengo un problema despues que nso quitan los poderes y aparecemos en pricion porque nos traicionaron ni ouedo asr nada alguien mas tiene este problema me transporta al castillo y n o rtengo mas misiones como continuo
Creo que ahí acaba la actualización o vete a dormir.

Junkenpai

Jan 12, 2022
Yo, so amazing game so far, but I just finished the bit with Vados visiting you at Aes's place and chose to join Vados. She says "we'll talk soon" and leaves, and now the "Quest" feature has nothing, and all the other features on the interface are locked. I practically can't do anything besides sleep (and even that has to be done through the little icon on the top right rather than the big one on the bottom since that one is locked too) is there any way to progress further? Is that the end of the current build? I'd love to know whether to spend more time on the game trying to figure that out, or to quit and wait a few more updates before replaying it.
Great game and thanks in advance if anyone answers!

Max627

Jun 27, 2020
Yo, so amazing game so far, but I just finished the bit with Vados visiting you at Aes's place and chose to join Vados. She says "we'll talk soon" and leaves, and now the "Quest" feature has nothing, and all the other features on the interface are locked. I practically can't do anything besides sleep (and even that has to be done through the little icon on the top right rather than the big one on the bottom since that one is locked too) is there any way to progress further? Is that the end of the current build? I'd love to know whether to spend more time on the game trying to figure that out, or to quit and wait a few more updates before replaying it.
Great game and thanks in advance if anyone answers!
Its the end of current build.

Junkenpai

Jan 12, 2022
maybe add some Mai and Marcarita content down the line? both are top tier imo, would just be neat to see some stuff from them lol

Reactions: Masq
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes