3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
alright, you got me sold.

and welcome back. Regardless of how I felt about the direction it took, i still love this game, and it's still the best dbz parody to date imo.
Good to be back, can't apologise to you guys enough. Going to hit you guys with some serious game updates in the next few months. Artists are just so damn expensive these days.

Hahqv

Feb 17, 2020
Good to be back, can't apologise to you guys enough. Going to hit you guys with some serious game updates in the next few months. Artists are just so damn expensive these days.
thanks for coming back it's my favorite game

HelpImLost

May 3, 2020
Phew, that abandoned tag shocked and scared me

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Divine Adventure v1.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Haven't played this game since 2021. Just saw the abandoned tag and thought it was gone lol. Welcome back :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Beerus and Lerd0

Beerus

Lord of Universe 7
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2019
Overview:
You play as a young boy (age left to user choice due to patreon rules) who is chosen to be the next god of destruction in universe 7 following the exile of both Beerus and Champa.​
Oh, apparently I'm in exile? I guess that's bad news for anyone who wants to see the next update for Wrestling Dynasty :ROFLMAO:

Glad to see this back. Seeing this sure makes me want to brainstorm my own DBZ AVN narrative game... Maybe someday! Anyway, welcome back dev!

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DivineAdventure-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Was paying for that artist unsustainable? Because the top shelf art was basically the only thing going for this. But well, if it wasn't financially viable, you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah that's the plan. More focus on old characters and content.

It's a mixture, I had artists draw the characters then used some ai to fix certain things like colour etc. I even had new artists redraw old characters in specific styles. The CGs are a different story. This whole process has been very expensive and took a lot of time.

Also this game has minimum 30 hours gameplay time, how much do you think I should charge? $1?
does the game include any of the following tags:

x-ray, netori, impregnation?

Reactions: _Maou_

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
The only game I been following since long ago.... I was shocked when I saw abandon since this game I enjoyed the content even it included NSFW. I was so excited to see it has returned and hopefully we will get a lot of content and more update frequently. Good luck hope this game will shine again and will improve better and better.

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes