Jack1269

Apr 28, 2018
patreonpagefinallyfixed (1).jpg

Overview:
"A loss of memories. A shadowed figure. An inkling of your identity. Or is it truly your identity? Now that I think of it, who the hell is that shadowed figure? Well, aside from that, titillating vixens (yea, it’s pun time) from fantastical races with their own goals, motives, and reasons for training (and 'training') with you. Will you choose to hunt the Djinns or 'hunt' the Djinns? The story might seem obvious, as well as a certain character’s identity, and your own background. Or is it? I guess you’ll just have to make your choices. Ah, decisions, decisions."​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-01
Release Date: 2020-11-01
Developer: Mr. J
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

f95screen2.jpg f95screen3.png f95screen4.jpg f95screen5.jpg f95screen7.jpg f95screen1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I have to admit, i read "Sinbad the Hunter" as the title, but then i saw the picture 1 and got my mind wandering wtf Chrollo Lucilfer is doing in a Fur-Djinn world?! I got hyped. :PogChamp:

Good luck with the game!

Oct 25, 2019
Ihhh, it's a mod from sims, jammed into standalone game? Well... It's look super weird, because this furry faces looks a elongated human faces. At least, we have alot of more good furry mods with normal furry faces (like sorafoxyteils or savestatic), but this... This looks like a cringe.
1604248356915.png

Jack1269

Apr 28, 2018
Ihhh, it's a mod from sims, jammed into standalone game? Well... It's look super weird, because this furry faces looks a elongated human faces. At least, we have alot of more good furry mods with normal furry faces (like sorafoxyteils or savestatic), but this... This looks like a cringe.
View attachment 882076
I apologize for these choices if they did not "float your boat", and appreciate the feedback. I felt that the other modifications, with the more "cartoonish" features akin to SaveState, etc. would not fit the storyline and type of themes intended for the future. However, I definitely can understand your sentiment.

Personally, and perhaps I might just be the weird one out, but I... did prefer these types of... eh, "realistic" proportions. However, everyone has their own preferences. Maybe I just have a weird goddamn fetish, huh? Hah.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, regardless.

(In hindsight, perhaps I should not have went for this furry type of ordeal, but it's too late now boys. I have to buckle in and commit unless I want to trash the effort so far).

Jack1269

Apr 28, 2018
WTF is this and why does it get me so hard?
Honestly, even I'm not sure myself. However, I'm glad that it at least pops the rocks for someone.

Otherwise, I might contemplate dropping the premise and go for something more stereotypically palatable like humans in a school setting instead of this storyline.

Jack1269

Apr 28, 2018
I have to admit, i read "Sinbad the Hunter" as the title, but then i saw the picture 1 and got my mind wandering wtf Chrollo Lucilfer is doing in a Fur-Djinn world?! I got hyped. :PogChamp:

Good luck with the game!
What the... he does look like Chrollo. I've even seen a bit of Hunter x Hunter. I swear that was not intentional, and I will never be able to unsee it now.

Thanks for the encouragement. Honestly, I was afraid that this premise and various choices would be horrible for first reception.

• Haha
Reactions: Mei Lien~

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey ! I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I got confused. Is this a light hearted "have sex with those you beat/catpure" kind of game ? Or one with a more serious tone, fighting creatures and resisting to temptation or such themes ?
Thank you for reading me. ^^