lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hello guys,

I want to inform you that the update for D'Legacy v0.1.1 has been released. This update is not a major one, as it only focuses on resolving incompatibilities during gameplay. If you have already played the game until the content with Suzu is completed, there is no need to download it again as there are no additional content or story updates yet.

Here is the changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I understand that many of you are not satisfied with the content and story in the current game update. I'll try to add some more content for the next major update. As for improving and adjusting character sprite images and backgrounds in the game, I will gradually work on it in the next major updates after the content and story are complete.

Happy Saturday!!

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Game uses custom name for the text box, but default name in the phone screen (and in at least one conversation, as previously mentioned).

Micromanaging happiness gets old very fast, it's not engaging or challenging, just a bunch of clicking.

Still get 'your work sucks' interruptions from the boss even if I'm selecting work hard at the office all the time (only on account of having nothing else to do). I know it's set in Japan, but no need to make it that realistic imo.

Would be nice to have an option for the scene with Suzu not to rape her. I know you get the choice whether to help her or not, but didn't expect it go on rails from then on. Also it's weird how the response after the act is to ignore you for a few days, and then go back to the same dialog as before. There should be new dialog to reflect the changed situation, otherwise it feels like the characters don't really care what you do. Dialog in general could benefit from more variety, since you have to spam the chat options to get the relationship up, and the stock responses feel pretty lukewarm after a couple of interactions.

Despite all that, could be fun if the issues are worked on, and you spend more time doing interesting things rather than the mundane.
Hello, sir. I understand what you mean. Of course, new dialogues will emerge after the event with Suzu has been completed. However, this may only happen in future updates not now. I hope for your patience and understanding sir, thank you.

who is the cast for flight attendant
It's Nishimiya Yume, sir.

Reactions: SecretSal

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
One thing I like to see this game is probably hour counter would be something given until promotion/up rank.

That manager is piece of work. Do you get fuck her?
She expect greatness I was like what the fuck she expecting him guy who university grad who came in after funeral and get work like snap of her fingers must be big project.
So seems Japan is responsible for Nap rooms plus Nap cafes I did quick search about it I found it A++ and high five.

MC character has no way work charm I don't see him unless I take shower. He really interesting. But I feel there should vehicle store somewhere. No car, I know my relatives they have cars and its not very easy travel in Japan streets.

Some my relatives in Japan state better go by taxi because at least those guys will give better travel.
There no locations auntie keeps mentioning shopping mall? Could MC visit other locations like park?
Date locations would be something think about?
If anyone played intro MC got the flight attendants number?
Beach, mountains and on-sen and hotel(not love hotel) <- top of places I kind want to think of visiting.
Bath places near dorm should be communal bath? Seems he top end dorm place so I don't think he meet other employees.

Other place I thinking about that is missed opportunity is Japans famous Kiosk vending machines would be something highlight in your game to eat out for some people not all workers do this. Some eat home made Bentos they make from home and go to work and make rice and then get from vending machines stew, salmon and that sort thing. Fact you didn't add it makes me worried you got immersed your players into culture bit more. Train...was good.

Company name? there no data what player got what benefits?

Some of this: 1hr each time doesn't make sense.
If Manager going give yellow card for being tardy and red card for being fired.
1 hour, 30 minutes, to 15 minute nap or modifiers should be added.
1 hour nap time you can only make 5 energy back what? I think that is incorrect logistics what correct energy. Maybe you forget add water into data. Hydration is necessary.
If he napping at work there consideration maybe to modify energy just tad.
I never seen person eat so much pasta. do you need images of Japanese food:
Might need look for something street Japanese shops, in your local area shop that tasty, Spaghetti is placeholder.

Other is data for Players:
Understand office worker totally;

<- person who made this I love you.

Vehicles:
Train is option to utilize(loss 25)
Or Electric scooters work too. But then again car would be nice:
<- lower end
Toyota possible 350 - 990 and Daihatsu hijet truck 700 to 1000(used)

accessories:
walking shoes, clothes?

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
One thing I like to see this game is probably hour counter would be something given until promotion/up rank.

That manager is piece of work. Do you get fuck her?
She expect greatness I was like what the fuck she expecting him guy who university grad who came in after funeral and get work like snap of her fingers must be big project.
So seems Japan is responsible for Nap rooms plus Nap cafes I did quick search about it I found it A++ and high five.

MC character has no way work charm I don't see him unless I take shower. He really interesting. But I feel there should vehicle store somewhere. No car, I know my relatives they have cars and its not very easy travel in Japan streets.

Some my relatives in Japan state better go by taxi because at least those guys will give better travel.
There no locations auntie keeps mentioning shopping mall? Could MC visit other locations like park?
Date locations would be something think about?
If anyone played intro MC got the flight attendants number?
Beach, mountains and on-sen and hotel(not love hotel) <- top of places I kind want to think of visiting.
Bath places near dorm should be communal bath? Seems he top end dorm place so I don't think he meet other employees.

Other place I thinking about that is missed opportunity is Japans famous Kiosk vending machines would be something highlight in your game to eat out for some people not all workers do this. Some eat home made Bentos they make from home and go to work and make rice and then get from vending machines stew, salmon and that sort thing. Fact you didn't add it makes me worried you got immersed your players into culture bit more. Train...was good.

Company name? there no data what player got what benefits?

Some of this: 1hr each time doesn't make sense.
If Manager going give yellow card for being tardy and red card for being fired.
1 hour, 30 minutes, to 15 minute nap or modifiers should be added.
1 hour nap time you can only make 5 energy back what? I think that is incorrect logistics what correct energy. Maybe you forget add water into data. Hydration is necessary.
If he napping at work there consideration maybe to modify energy just tad.
I never seen person eat so much pasta. do you need images of Japanese food:
Might need look for something street Japanese shops, in your local area shop that tasty, Spaghetti is placeholder.

Other is data for Players:
Understand office worker totally;

<- person who made this I love you.

Vehicles:
Train is option to utilize(loss 25)
Or Electric scooters work too. But then again car would be nice:
<- lower end
Toyota possible 350 - 990 and Daihatsu hijet truck 700 to 1000(used)

accessories:
walking shoes, clothes?
Hello sir, thank you for your input. I will answer some of your questions.

Regarding the scene with the manager.. YES!!!, not only the manager, but all the female characters in the game will have their own scenes in the future.

As for transportation, if you have explored the game up to the garage, you will find an option to choose transportation for going out. However, in the current update, you can only travel by public transportation (bywalk) and not by private vehicle. Unfortunately private vehicles will not be available in the next update either.

Regarding areas and locations, they will be added slowly along with future game updates.

Just for information, If you would like to receive regular game updates, you can check out my . I'll regularly update information and progress about the game there. Thank you, sir, and Happy Halloween!

• Sad
Reactions: Space_Cow99

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
What for are stupid idiotics

I work and should get 16$ , i get 15$
I work and should get 16$, i get nothing
I wait 1 Hour, the Time change 30 Minuts
I wait 1 Hour, the Time change 2 Hours, and i lost 1$ ??

But the Cheatprotection in a Single PlayerGame works...

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
What for are stupid idiotics

I work and should get 16$ , i get 15$
I work and should get 16$, i get nothing
I wait 1 Hour, the Time change 30 Minuts
I wait 1 Hour, the Time change 2 Hours, and i lost 1$ ??

But the Cheatprotection in a Single PlayerGame works...
What're you talking bout?
1. Everytime you go between Office <--> Street there is a transportation cost $1 and the time also will increase by 30 minutes. There's no way you'll only get $15 when you work, because I set the value to a constant at $16. you may've forgotten the cost there.
2. There are chances of fail when you're working.
3. I've already tested it and didnt found the problem you mentioned. Please tell me the time when this problem occurs and where it happened.
4. Answered in 1st and 3rd.

Reactions: maestro9109

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Here my question do think all cows are male. They are female how do you think they produce milk that you find in stores. Thank cows man. Cows are good. :love:

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Android port plsss!
Hi Alextheone, I do have plans to make it available for the Android platform. But unfortunately, it won't be possible for the next update. This may only become possible after a few future updates, as I need to see the game statistic first. You can follow me on if you want to know the update progress for the game. Thank you for you understanding.

Reactions: maestro9109

bombnaaaaclat

Nov 11, 2023
i dont understand
how much am i supposed to work for a promotion. i have all 3 at 30/30 20/20 and20/20 respectively and nothing is happening.
what am i missing?

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
i dont understand
how much am i supposed to work for a promotion. i have all 3 at 30/30 20/20 and20/20 respectively and nothing is happening.
what am i missing?
Hello bombaaaanavlat,

Regarding promotions, they have not been implemented yet in the current game updates, and will only be realized in future updates.

As for the story scene in the v0.1.1 update, the story only extends to the character Suzu. So, if you have finished the story line with Suzu, there is nothing else you can do. I'm really apologize :( ..

In the the next v0.2.0 update, a new story will appear with the character Akari. I will also add help for those of you who may be confused in this gameplay. You can see the progress updates on my Patreon.

I hope my reply can help you. Thank you and happy Sunday!!

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
already maxed love but no other scene thank work eat and chat
Hello Clerenk, For v0.1.1 update. the scene currently is limited only for Suzu. If you've already reached a 20 love with Suzu. The event will start automatically when you're in office between 11AM - 2PM on weekdays (Monday-Friday). Hope this clears things up for you. :):)

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce that D'Legacy v0.2.0 is out for paid members and will soon be available to everyone!!

If you're wondering what's coming in this v0.2.0 update, I'll give you a sneak peek at what to expect here in my patreon.
  • Patreon -

Also, for those curious about the future of the D'Legacy storyline, I've also put together a straightforward roadmap for you.
  • Patreon -

Thanks guys! Hope this info comes in handy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DLegacy-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes