Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
You'd think since MrDots dumped DMD he'd give the fan artists the dufs.
As much as I would like having them for my own personal use (non-commercial or "fan-art" game developing use) you KNOW there would be some people who would use them to create their "own" games for distribution and attempted profit. So I really don't blame a developer for NOT releasing their game's "real" duf files. Heck...look at how many other "D Clones" characters are in other games already. Or the plethora of "Big Brother" remakes that use cookie-cutter versions of all those characters. :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You'd think since MrDots dumped DMD he'd give the fan artists the dufs.
Fat chance! Thinking eventually he will revisit her story to give her fans something to continue their Patreon subscriptions. Melody was just OK and Sunshine Love was a snoozefest, despite an attractive cast.

Reactions: oaiki

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Fat chance! Thinking eventually he will revisit her story to give her fans something to continue their Patreon subscriptions. Melody was just OK and Sunshine Love was a snoozefest, despite an attractive cast.
He used her (well, her character asset anyhow) in Sunshine Love and even hinted that you could rename her to "Dee" if you wished. So, no, he's not giving out his assets as he is still using them. He reused quite a few from DMD in Sunshine love. He likes to have cameos of them. Melody is mentioned in most of his games, usually as some famous singer. I love it when he does cameos like that.

Melody was a great game, one of his best in my humble opinion. Sunshine love was nice (I disabled incest), except for the main character thought bombs with his endless rambling in thought. I honestly felt that DMD was patently ridiculous, at least where the father marries his daughter and everyone seemingly has no problem with it. I understand it is just a game, based on fantasy, but that just seemed to cross a line I had a hard time with. Otherwise, nice characters.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Just to clarify my previous comment, I have nothing against somebody using/posting "look-alike" character creations they have made of game characters using .duf files users have created and uploaded here. Heck, that's how I've created my own renders (and posted many of them in these "fan art" forums) of popular game characters...I downloaded and used those "fan art created" .duf files (I don't "morph" very well...I've tried...but all my own "D" and other game character creations end up looking like they have DNA mutations or something :LOL:). But I've never tried to create any "for profit" income with them. I have no desire to do that, and I don't need any "Buy Me A Coffee" income from any of my posted renders of them. But if I was a developer and somebody started using the characters I created for my own games in "fan art" games that were being used on subscription or "Buy Me Coffee" sites, I'd be a bit pissed off about it. So in that regard, I'm OK with a developer not giving away their character .dufs for free to anybody.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I just hope they don't give a D cameo in his latest game, as it's supposed to be 10 years in the future.
Heck, hang a picture of D on the wall in the game as a reminder of "...a girl I used to know 10 years ago..." as part of the story, or whatever.

10 years from NOW I'm still gonna remember what she looks like and still have "drooling-stupid-wanna do her" mental fantasies in the nursing home I might be in then.... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Just hope it's not a D cameo from an older D with sagging tits and a jelly-belly.
If I'm confined to a nursing home in 10 years and still fantasizing about having sex with a fictional game character, my mental state probably wouldn't care if her butt cheeks dragged on the floor behind her. :)

(My apologies if anybody spits their coffee out while reading that) o_O

Reactions: samson125