Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Edit: ignore this post about Olivia. See this other post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-5036833

Original post

OK, so I'm attempting a fresh take on Olivia. I was never very happy with my version of her...

Anyways, one thing I have been struggling with is Olivia's hairstyle, specifically how the bangs are situated. I've been fighting with Emilia hair, I forgot about the reference to Jolina hair made by fried since I last worked on this. DOH!

A couple of other things. I've tried dozens of faces individually and in combination to get close to Olivia's face structure, so far not quite there. HOWEVER, as far as textures and body shape go...

Textures:

The body and face freckle patterns are dead on. I've mentioned these before. For the face, you will need to rework the brows and also the eye shadow, and maybe the overall skin tint, so there may be some photoshop work involved or say skin builder or something. I don't mess with skin builder much so not sure if it can work with existing textures or not.

Body:

You will need to do a few adjustments, but the breasts aren't far off and the collarbone area structure is about dead on. Mr. Dots likes to enhance butts (see the Olivia + Dee dual BJ scenes in day 30-something for a nice ass and profile shot of Olivia). Also, the Dee + Olivia lifeguard then nudist beach sequence has some nice reference shots. Dialing Finley's body in part way seems to help...

Also, dialing in the Growing Up youth morph a tiny bit seems to help...

It's the collarbone structure that's hardest to tweak, so yeah Finley is an awesome place to begin.

As I mentioned before, I"m really struggling with the face. The nose structure is very distinctive, and also the jaw, plus the 'unified smooth curve' of the cheeks/face. I haven't hit on the right combination of targetted morphs and face mixing to fully replicate Olivia's face, but I'm still plugging away...

Still too embarrased to post up my current progress, I'll add a render here later.

If anyone else here has solid suggestions on Olivia's face (besides fried 's Teagan face suggestion, Teagan doesn't look too bad), feel free to share!

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You will need to do a few adjustments
That Finley HD looks very very similar. I take it that all the assets in DMD are Gen 3 then? I only ask because some of genitals seem like Golden Palace which I'm to understand is only for Gen 8.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That Finley HD looks very very similar. I take it that all the assets in DMD are Gen 3 then? I only ask because some of genitals seem like Golden Palace which I'm to understand is only for Gen 8.
DMD for the most part predates Genesis 8 (Genesis 8 came out after DMD initially launched), except for maybe some of the very recent characters. That being said, you can swap Genesis 3 textures onto Genesis 8 figures in most cases. As for Golden Palace gens, there ARE Genesis 3 versions of those. I prefer NGV7 for morphing, structure and texture reasons, but Golden Palace gens are technically 'canon' on a number of the gals.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
OK, so I'm attempting a fresh take on Olivia. I was never very happy with my version of her...

Anyways, one thing I have been struggling with is Olivia's hairstyle, specifically how the bangs are situated. I've been fighting with Emilia hair, I forgot about the reference to Jolina hair made by fried since I last worked on this. DOH!

A couple of other things. I've tried dozens of faces individually and in combination to get close to Olivia's face structure, so far not quite there. HOWEVER, as far as textures and body shape go...

Textures:

The body and face freckle patterns are dead on. I've mentioned these before. For the face, you will need to rework the brows and also the eye shadow, and maybe the overall skin tint, so there may be some photoshop work involved or say skin builder or something. I don't mess with skin builder much so not sure if it can work with existing textures or not.

Body:

You will need to do a few adjustments, but the breasts aren't far off and the collarbone area structure is about dead on. Mr. Dots likes to enhance butts (see the Olivia + Dee dual BJ scenes in day 30-something for a nice ass and profile shot of Olivia). Also, the Dee + Olivia lifeguard then nudist beach sequence has some nice reference shots. Dialing Finley's body in part way seems to help...

Also, dialing in the Growing Up youth morph a tiny bit seems to help...

It's the collarbone structure that's hardest to tweak, so yeah Finley is an awesome place to begin.

As I mentioned before, I"m really struggling with the face. The nose structure is very distinctive, and also the jaw, plus the 'unified smooth curve' of the cheeks/face. I haven't hit on the right combination of targetted morphs and face mixing to fully replicate Olivia's face, but I'm still plugging away...

Still too embarrased to post up my current progress, I'll add a render here later.

If anyone else here has solid suggestions on Olivia's face (besides fried 's Teagan face suggestion, Teagan doesn't look too bad), feel free to share!
If interested, I can share the model specifications from this scene - it needs a little head tweaking, but feels close:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/post-5033015

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If interested, I can share the model specifications from this scene - it needs a little head tweaking, but feels close:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/post-5033015
Didn't you share this model earlier in the thread?

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-3419265

And yes, your attempt is close, no question. I'm still trying to perfect her though...
;)

It's the cheeks that bother me. Trying to find the morphs to do exactly what I need is a pain, to be honest I haven't found a morph that does exactly what I need, and I have a LOT of G3F morphs... I collect those whenever I see them.

There's ZBrush, but I don't have ZBrush and have no desire to own it (too expensive to own legally)... hard headed-ness I guess. I also have that mesh grabber tool that allows you to grab and move points on the mesh, but my experience with using that for face morphs has been hit and miss (sometimes horrifically so), so I'm trying to stay within the realm of morph dials for the peanut gallery here should I end up hitting on the 'near perfect' mix.

I suppose it's possible Mr. Dots spent a lot of time on Olivia, but based on what we've seen with other characters, we often end up with rather simple formulas (read: character mixing) with a few morphs. Since Olivia is a more minor character in the story, I can't imagine he spent a lot of time dialing her in. I keep wondering if there may have been another character in the G3F family that has since been pulled/taken off the market. That happens often enough...

I don't have all of the marketed G3F characters of course, but I've looked at nearly all of them on Daz3D and Renderosity at one point or another...

Body wise, well dialing bodies in can be much easier... the breast shape looks a little closer with Finley than Teagan, although the collarbone structure of both characters is almost identical.

I do appreciate your help though, can't believe I forgot about your Jolina hair recommend. Emilia Hair, it's nice but isn't the right hairstyle (DOH!)... as for the 'scene continuation' you shared, yep love that!

Edit: Hmmm... FSWA Whitley. There's a LOT going right Olivia wise with this face... including the brows incidentally!

About to take her for a test drive, I'll let y'all know how it goes!

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, forget everything I ever said about dialing in Olivia before. As far as I'm concerned, FWSA Whitley is the 'go to' starting point...

Here is Whitley with Jolina Hair (thanks again fried for the tip!) and a few minor tweaks to her face and nips...

So, just load up Whitley. I used makeup option FaceMU04, but feel free to experiment... I adjusted her skin translucency and such to taste btw.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fwsa-whitley-hd-for-victoria-7-g3f.32774/

As for my tweaks, for those that might want to use them as a starting point to work from...

Whitley 100%
Victoria 7 body 60%
Victoria 7 Head 44%
(those may be the 'default' percentages for Whitley)

Youth Morph 10%
Navel 25% (reduced the percentage)
Nipples 50%
Areola Perk 50%
Cheekbone Size -10%
Cheekbones Thin 50%
Cheeks Depth 15%
Cheeks Size -25%
Chin VAlley Depth -50%
Jaw Height (Alt) 50%
Jaw Strength 25%
MW-EyesNarrow-Round 100%
Lips Thin 30%
Nose Bridge Depth 25%
Nose Width -20%
Nose Angle Down 25%
Nose Bridge Style Low 50%
Nose Curve In 10%
Nose Wing Width 25%
Face Depth -25%

Not 100% perfect, but pretty damn close!

You'll also need to tweak her glutes a bit of course...

I haven't double checked her height as of yet, mainly I'm just happy to have a close match on the face finally!

Really, FWSA Whitley is already pretty close, feel free to play around with your own morph ideas of course!

Carry on!
;)

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
So, forget everything I ever said about dialing in Olivia before. As far as I'm concerned, FWSA Whitley is the 'go to' starting point...

Here is Whitley with Jolina Hair (thanks again fried for the tip!) and a few minor tweaks to her face and nips...

So, just load up Whitley. I used makeup option FaceMU04, but feel free to experiment... I adjusted her skin translucency and such to taste btw.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fwsa-whitley-hd-for-victoria-7-g3f.32774/

As for my tweaks, for those that might want to use them as a starting point to work from...

Whitley 100%
Victoria 7 body 60%
Victoria 7 Head 44%
(those may be the 'default' percentages for Whitley)

Youth Morph 10%
Navel 25% (reduced the percentage)
Nipples 50%
Areola Perk 50%
Cheekbone Size -10%
Cheekbones Thin 50%
Cheeks Depth 15%
Cheeks Size -25%
Chin VAlley Depth -50%
Jaw Height (Alt) 50%
Jaw Strength 25%
MW-EyesNarrow-Round 100%
Lips Thin 30%
Nose Bridge Depth 25%
Nose Width -20%
Nose Angle Down 25%
Nose Bridge Style Low 50%
Nose Curve In 10%
Nose Wing Width 25%
Face Depth -25%

Not 100% perfect, but pretty damn close!

You'll also need to tweak her glutes a bit of course...

I haven't double checked her height as of yet, mainly I'm just happy to have a close match on the face finally!

Really, FWSA Whitley is already pretty close, feel free to play around with your own morph ideas of course!

Carry on!
;)
nailed it or her... or ...whatever (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Andurin and OhWee

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Okay so this is all the assets that I missing, So can somebody help me find these assets
I'm admittedly wondering which models you have that include these assets, but forgoing that ... it usually helps to look at the path and filenames to get enough clues on where to start your search. That is, usually you can figure out the Dev name and often the asset/package from the information shown.

1613202747740.png

1613202756635.png

1613202765555.png

1613202776087.png

1613202786495.png

Reactions: shadowr19

Aladyn92

Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys,

I made a morph of our favorite character to use with a Genesis 8 Female.

I used Ohwee's morph which I thank deeply and with great respect.
Extract it in your Library as usual. It works perfectly for me.

Hope this will be the case for you.
I couldn't verify it on another computer.

Have fun !

Reactions: Andurin and OhWee

fappyfap

Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys,

I made a morph of our favorite character to use with a Genesis 8 Female.

I used Ohwee's morph which I thank deeply and with great respect.
Extract it in your Library as usual. It works perfectly for me.

Hope this will be the case for you.
I couldn't verify it on another computer.

Have fun !
Good try, but it needs these

Screenshot 2021-02-19 170243.png