Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually this would be a good lead character for a VN about corrupting a battle-bot into a Slut-bot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just testing out a new (to me) magic sparks asset.
The flashes around D's feet were a complete accident, I'm not sure how I made that effect.

flash_d1.png
I do wish there was a way to add emission lighting effect to D's boobs alone.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
How much of a calf/thigh collision will be corrected behind her knee area if you used the Bend Control asset listed below?

[Collection] - [DAZ] Bend Control for Genesis 3 Male(s) & Female(s) (Unofficial Bundle) | F95zone

Reason I ask is I've encountered some models when posed with bent lower legs like her left leg in your picture, even Bend Control can't get a "fix" that makes it look anything near "real". And "hand morphing" it (using sliders, etc) doesn't work very well either in many cases. I don't know if it has to do with how the model is "made", or limitations to a converted model, or whatever. Just an observation. Not a negative critique.

(or...is there a more current leg correcting asset available I'm not aware of that would handle the crunched calf/thigh in the pose in the picture?)

Other than that, she's a more mature D "keeper" to me. ;) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
How much of a calf/thigh collision will be corrected behind her knee area if you used the Bend Control asset listed below?

[Collection] - [DAZ] Bend Control for Genesis 3 Male(s) & Female(s) (Unofficial Bundle) | F95zone

Reason I ask is I've encountered some models when posed with bent lower legs like her left leg in your picture, even Bend Control can't get a "fix" that makes it look anything near "real". And "hand morphing" it (using sliders, etc) doesn't work very well either in many cases. I don't know if it has to do with how the model is "made", or limitations to a converted model, or whatever. Just an observation. Not a negative critique.

(or...is there a more current leg correcting asset available I'm not aware of that would handle the crunched calf/thigh in the pose in the picture?)

Other than that, she's a more mature D "keeper" to me. ;) (y)
I missed the calve squish and I agree she looks "more" mature looking too. Soooo... more tweaks!
Dee G8F v2.5.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes