RPGM - Completed - Do you have AKIRA Points? [Final] [Golden Fever]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lorduk

Excellent loving game! Utterly unique in its' wholesome nature, can't recomment it enough.
    Gameplay is a standard point and click model with a day cycle (no time limits). Scenes are static images, but with good dialogue to go alongside. 3-4 hours length
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kelsade

Refreshing your soul, I realized that I'm still into such romance and puppy love.

With a great balance in leveling up to achieve events, the game process won't let you feel bored.

The interaction is sooo good, especially that feel when Akira left or what she said in the peek event gave me the feeling of respect.

I hope there would be more games like this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MokuhFull

A fresh little gem.
    No grinding, but it still takes some time before you go into H. A pleasant story and mechanics, for those who like tho see the relationship evolving. I wish I'd see more games like this one.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

characters: really well done.

story: really fun to follow.

scenes(all of them): really erotic and funny.

draws: very good.

gameplay: meh, is more about luck than skill.

music: nicely done and not anoying.

conclussion: this game is so romantic, the relationship between the characters is lovely,
    and the pace of the game is nice and calm. i enjoy every moment of the game.

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.

psdt: and also this game deserve to have an anime i will love to watch that thing.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

notAbot3003

Wholesome and cute game, investing time on the game does feel rewarding.
    The CGs are really well done, the story is actually really interesting, the girl is really cute and interesting, you could even fall in love with her for real.
    Although by the very end of the game you have to buy some outfits for some extra scenes, the grinding for the money is not hard at all.
    I would love to play more games like this.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +whole some and vanilla
    +great CG
    +rather hot teasing
    +cute girl
    +plenty of scenes
    +clothing options and unique CGs with them
    +semi-secret scenes

CONs:
    -that bookshelf scene is just plain stupid.. (girl..why...)

Comments:
    What can I say. It was very wholesome vanilla lewd game. A childhood friend turns out to be girl and she has loved you since childhood and as well she is preserved just for you. On top of that she is playful and teasing thus giving you lot of service. She likes Anime and games too.. seriously simply adorable game with absolutely great vanilla love setting. Plus such a naughty girl.

T_T seriously... where my faithful life-lasting love of the live IRL T_T.... oh well....

Moral of the story. Great and sweet game with hot scenes and great CG. Goes in the list of my fav lewd games.

9/10
    +TOPFAV
  7. 5.00 star(s)

fdrag634

This is definitely one of the most enjoyable eroge games I have ever played. Polished, wholesome, and sensual. overall just amazing. There is almost no grinding, yet the game paces itself well. The scene art is very well drawn, and the writing and translation are very good.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Robbini

In some ways, this game ticks the boxes for vanilla, romance, corruption and other genres, which don't necessarily work well together.

To some degree, it feels perfect, but there would still be options if you were curious, and one thing I would like to know is the total amount of those smaller random events with Akira, which don't really affect anything, nor give points or gallery unlocks, but just show how they're getting along. I would like to know how many of those there are, to know how many i've seen.

Additionally, the map had me 'Oooh, what're we going to find in those places?', where it turned out several were never used, which was a bit of a disappointment, but not enough to decrease my score of the game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

seannguthrie777

One of the best game I've seen and played very well, No NTR and Forced Gangbang...
    Good Character and good Heroines. ....
    I prefer Vanilla and Romance genres....
    Fair difficulity, neither too easy or too hard to complete this game.
    Rate 10/10 (Perfect Masterpieces)
    sorry for my bad english words
  10. 5.00 star(s)

moonliteyez

A lovely wholesome h-game. Where you follow a couple's path to initmatiary. With great scenes and good characters. 2-3 hours play time; and worth every minute. The scenes are not animated but the stiry is where the worth is at.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Lampblasted

A great game for fans of romance and vanilla sex. Akira is very cute, and so is the growth of the relationship between her and the player.

From hearing about a point system, I initially thought the game would require a lot of grinding. However, I found this not to be the case. In my playtime, I was able to accumulate points quickly and unlock a new sexy reward almost every 1-2 ingame days.

This is definitely worth a go if you like vanilla and have a few hours to get everything.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Eleum Loyce

I love this game! It's short but sweet. Completion time is about 3 hours if you don't try to rush through it. No tedious turn-based combat, mostly just minigames and a point system that allows you to unlock more h-scenes. Those scenes are well written (as is all of the dialogue - I saw maybe one or two typos and every sentence is structured well). There is some customization with various outfit choices and unique scenarios to go with each one that she wears. Artwork is simple but sexy. Definitely one you don't want to pass up if you enjoy h-games that think outside of the box.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

visage2014

Well.

This game was really wholesome, but a bit too much I could say.
    They are so happy together, that it made me have a little tear about the time I had a girlfriend.

Wholesome, hot, and really enjoyable.
    But heck, it made me a little bit sad.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

AKozOfBliss

So far, I've loved every minute of it. The art is pretty good. The story is great. It's the sort of game that warms your heart, which is quite unexpected for the games in this community (normally you just get a raging boner, but this one does that, while warming your soul)

So, overall it's a very wholesome experience. Brings a tear to my eye :')
  15. 5.00 star(s)

lastarcana

I must say that this is one of the most vanilla games I've ever played, and holy shit, it just hits the spot.

While the story as a whole is not going to win any awards, and some things can be criticized ( the pacing of some parts for example, but hey, it's a short game ) the way Akira is portrayed and the interactions with her are just perfect if you like vanilla.

The CGs are also pretty good, and that's pretty much all that matters alongside the narrative itself in this kind of game.

There's not much 'gameplay' to speak of, however considering that's not the focus at all it gets a pass. Yes, there are some minigames but they're basically there to pad the content and make it a 'game', like I mentioned previously it's not important at all.

I feel like there's not much to say about it, other than saying it's a polished game and if you like the genre then you should definitely play it.

In the end, it's not whether it deserves to be played but whether I think it's worth purchasing, and I must recommend it if it's within your means. I felt less guilty purchasing this than some other AAA titles this year.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

PotatoLord

Never thought wholesome corruption story would be a thing. Could only be improved by slightly further corruption, incorporating some stuff like exhibitionism, but didn't really miss that. We need more stuff like this (y)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

gahgahgah

I really liked this game. I was a bit sceptical at first because it's RPGM, but this game quite different from other RPGM games on this site that I've played.

There's some randomness involved in how fast you are able to progress, but the grind-to-reward ratio is really spot on. The writing is interesting and I didn't really skip any dialog whatsoever. The setting is small, but it works really great for this kind of a game!

The game is not that long, but every minute was really worth it in my opinion.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Gopleturak

The most pure and enjoyable experience. Art is phenomenal and the story is actually interesting making me want to play more. The length of the game is also surprising. It has much more mechanics than i expected it to have, which was a very nice touch from the creator. Definitely recommended 10/10
  19. 5.00 star(s)

asorc

Touching enough to make a lurker post, this game is way better than I expected it to be. The gameplay is pretty simple but works really well with the narrative and makes the game far more endearing than it has any right to be.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is like a corruption game, but without all of the bad parts that leave you feeling unclean.

The girl genuinely wants to spend time with you. She slowly opens up more and more, and you get to see and do more and more.

The gameplay is very straightforward. There is some minor randomness, some minor choices. Nothing is particularly high brow.

There are also a lot of unique and flavor events. Lots happens. Definitely worth a playthrough.