VN Others Completed Do You Like Horny Bunnies? [Final] [ZyX]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bkq47hn5pf

Dec 17, 2020
After few hours of searching for a working download of this game, and a few more for making it work on my win10, I can tell you how I managed to run the game:

I don't like mounting CD's or copying crack files. It's all very late 90's and witchy. Plus I can't move the game around after installation.

SO, I went ahead and turned this into a stand alone Enigma package. Now you just unpack the exe and run it. You can move it around as well. I've only done a small amount of testing and I need to do more. If this works well, I'll do the same to it's sequel.

Edit: While working on the second game I had an interesting idea. I've reuploaded the game with a full save file by default. If you don't want the full save then simply delete the .SAV file after unpacking the archive.

New Link -> Mega
Download the last link from this post.

Now download Enigma Unpacker from . (Make sure you download the Enigma Unpacker and not the other stuff there).

Unpack the game (just run the unpacker, choose the file downloaded from the post above and let it run).

I have good news and bad news.

Good News;
I figured out how the game stores those settings.

Bad News;
It uses the registry key "UserSetup" or "WndPos". I've messed around with the setting and I can't get it to use partial virtualization registry settings. I can create an Inno installer for the game instead of an Enigma pack which would install the game somewhere and set the correct registry values; However, That would remove the convenience of my repack.

If you extract the files from the pack I made, you can update the registry entries to what you want and repack the game with those new settings. I'm including the reg file and evb (use with Enigma) file for this pack.
Now download the zip attached to this post. Extract it and DON'T run anything yet.
Right click the "reg" file and choose "edit".

Sorry for my bad English.

I installed the game some time ago. I made the following modifications in the registry. Note the entry "VideoDir".

Before:

After:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZyX\BUNNYUS]
"InstallType"=dword:00000004
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"WndPos"=hex:06,02,00,00,13,01,00,00
"UserSetup"=hex:00,02,01,01,01,80,80,20,01,01
Now it should work in any directory

In the game "Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2" I made the same modification in the registration key
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZyX\BNY2US]
Copy the bolded section in the post above, and replace the relevant part in the reg file with this.
Now just run the reg file and accept everything.

Afterwards, open the %DEFAULT DIR% directory that was extracted from the game file and just run the game.
right click BUNNYUS.EXE -> Properties -> Compatibility -> choose "Run this program in compatibility mode" and choose Windows XP SP2. Also Choose to run the game in 640 x 480, Disable fullscreen optimisation and run as administrator (not sure which of them is necessary, you can check for yourself).

Now just run BUNNYUS.EXE and have fun :)

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
After few hours of searching for a working download of this game, and a few more for making it work on my win10, I can tell you how I managed to run the game:

Download the last link from this post.

Now download Enigma Unpacker from . (Make sure you download the Enigma Unpacker and not the other stuff there).

Unpack the game (just run the unpacker, choose the file downloaded from the post above and let it run).

Now download the zip attached to this post. Extract it and DON'T run anything yet.
Right click the "reg" file and choose "edit".

Copy the bolded section in the post above, and replace the relevant part in the reg file with this.
Now just run the reg file and accept everything.

Afterwards, open the %DEFAULT DIR% directory that was extracted from the game file and just run the game.
right click BUNNYUS.EXE -> Properties -> Compatibility -> choose "Run this program in compatibility mode" and choose Windows XP SP2. Also Choose to run the game in 640 x 480, Disable fullscreen optimisation and run as administrator (not sure which of them is necessary, you can check for yourself).

Now just run BUNNYUS.EXE and have fun :)
Unfortunately this doesn't work for me. I've been trying to find fixes for this game, Tsuki Possession, and Chain. Everything used to work a few windows 10 updates ago not sure which one exactly broke everything.

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
I downloaded an installer from another site, and it worked like a charm on windows 10, but it's in russian. Isn't there an easy-to-install version that works on win 10 like that one, but in english? It legit just installs and it works.

EDIT: I downloaded this version, and it worked! I swear I already tried it a while back and it didn't work? WHAT?! The only issue is that there's no audio, but the game seems to work fine!

Last edited:

lurkingaroundagain

Feb 25, 2021
kayot was hoping you could share how you made the enigma package, I can't share the files since I'm not allowed to post links but I would like to make one for Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~ DVD Edition since it's not portable and is a pain to get up and running. Sorry for the necro.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Get Enigma Virtualbox from their website (Freeware). Then read the help file. It's simple to use, but that simplicity means inflexible. I never figured out how to use split registry, which would have solved the config issue that my package had.

lurkingaroundagain

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks for the reply, do you know of other tools like enigma that is a bit more flexible? Or is that something that has to be made from scratch? I tried it after searching for it and it works with all the vns that require the registry, I think there might be a more elegant system that can be made though. I want to ask more but there isn't private messages and I feel bad for clogging up the thread.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote