Do you see lesbian sex as NTR?

Do you see lesbian sex as NTR?

• Total voters

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I want to make a poll about a question I have in my mind:
Imagine going in the room of MC's girlfriend/family member and seeing her having sex with another girl. MC starts watching them and enjoys the scene before getting caught by them or simply stop watching on his own/stop watching once the two girls finished. Do you see that type of scene as simple lesbian scene with MC peeping at them or a full complete NTR/Netorase scene?

Since I didn't notice that the polls's choices are cut, I'll write below the full choices

A. You see the two girls having sex and MC watching as lesbian scene only, not NTR, even if one of the girls is a family member/girlfriend

B. You see the two girls having sex and MC watching as NTR, more specifically as Netorase since MC likes it

Let me know down below if you have other opinions

If you don't know we're making a game, the release date is still TBA since we've a lot of stuff to do but we publish updates very often, check it out if you're interested in!;)

LINK

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
idontwant.png
Replace the lesbian scene with a straight scene, is it ntr? there is your answer. If MC is unaware of the act, it's done behind his back, the other girl isn't part of the harem / poly-ish relationship, or it's intended to cause jealousy, then yes it's NTR. So it entirely depends on consent, I'd say.

If it's consensual but the other chick is outside the harem, it's swinging.

Consensual lesbian acts within the harem aren't NTR or swinging, but remember the keywords:
CONSENSUAL
WITHIN THE HAREM

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Obviously it is but I guess that hinges on whether or not you view lesbian sex as sex. Some people don't consider it real sex. Other people think with their dicks and are okay with being cheated on if it's with another girl because they expect the main character to eventually have them both. At the end of the day it is but people make an exception for it.

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
If MC is unaware of the act, it's done behind his back, the other girl isn't part of the harem / poly-ish relationship, or it's intended to cause jealousy, then yes it's NTR.
Agree with you. In my personal opinion these type of scenes are NTR. I made the poll since other people consider it as lesbian scene and nothing more though

Reactions: hakarlman

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
No, but I mainly view NTR as netorare not netorase. The lesbian sex can't be designed to cause humiliation in the guy because he's not losing anything. It's like asking if a steak dinner is humiliating to a continental breakfast. There's simply too many differences to really say that one is inferior to the other despite the general similarity of both being meals. Without the humiliation/immasculation it can't be NTR.

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Obviously it is but I guess that hinges on whether or not you view lesbian sex as sex. Some people don't consider it real sex. Other people think with their dicks and are okay with being cheated on if it's with another girl because they expect the main character to eventually have them both. At the end of the day it is but people make an exception for it.
Yep to me it's NTR/Netorase content too. I mean, doesn't it is NTR/Netorase content as long as one of your girls have sex with another person regardless of what's the gender of the other person and MC enjoys the view?

Reactions: Alex_88

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
it would be funny (and NTR) if the girl x girl action turns the loveinterest into a full blown lesbian and the wannabe haremking get's no pussy afterwards :D But in general: as a man you can only rival with other men. you cannot rival with a woman since there are certain biological differences. But a guy with boobs (aka Futa) is of course NTR. If she's cravin cock, it should be the MC

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Some people have this weird double standard when it comes to lesbian sex in male protagonist games. If the MC's wife/girlfriend has sex with anyone else without his permission then it's NTR, simple as. I don't care if it's a woman that she cheats with. I don't care if the MC will eventually get them both. It's still NTR.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
But if she wants another person that doesn't have a cock it's okay?
Some people have this weird double standard when it comes to lesbian sex in male protagonist games. If the MC's wife/girlfriend has sex with anyone else without his permission then it's NTR, simple as. I don't care if it's a woman that she cheats with. I don't care if the MC will eventually get them both. It's still NTR.
It's not really that weird. If my girl is with another guy I have to wonder what he has that I don't. Either she sees him as somehow better than me, or she's simply not happy being with just one guy and I don't want to share. If she's with another girl I know exactly what she's getting that I can't provide. Not being feminine enough to give a girl lesbian sex doesn't make me less of a man by any measure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Banality

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
It's not really that weird. If my girl is with another guy I have to wonder what he has that I don't. Either she sees him as somehow better than me, or she's simply not happy being with just one guy and I don't want to share. If she's with another girl I know exactly what she's getting that I can't provide. Not being feminine enough to give a girl lesbian sex doesn't make me less of a man by any measure.
nomnomnom.png
I just rather my partner be faithful fully.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
But if she wants another person that doesn't have a cock it's okay?
newsflash: biological sex exists. Are you really that ignorant towards that fact?
Just boiling it down to "person" is a generel disrespect towards men and women as well.
How about a vibrator? are you jelous of a vibrator? (i bet you are) :p

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
newsflash: biological sex exists. Are you really that ignorant towards that fact?
Just boiling it down to "person" is a generel disrespect towards men and women as well.
How about a vibrator? are you jelous of a vibrator? (i bet you are) :p
02.png
No, because sex toys don't result in an emotional bond.
But that's beside the point, I just find les-cuckoldry the same as hetro-cuckoldry, but you do you.

Reactions: Lightninja1101