Do you see lesbian sex as NTR?

Do you see lesbian sex as NTR?

• Total voters

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Not a cuck because there is no humiliation or intent to humiliate. I've already covered why that's important.
Humiliation is a fetish on it's own, even tho NTR a lot of the time includes it, it's not the only thing about it. People might find hot in NTR the sharing of their partner with others, or getting off to having an unfaithful wife and without feeling humiliated about it or being directly humiliated by the third person being in a relationship or a partner, or whatever other reason people can get in any kind of fetish. And you not feeling humiliated doesn't necessarily mean there was no intent to.
Someone gets considered a cuck if they have someone they are in close romantic relationship, and then there goes the third person who also gets in a close romantic relationship with cuck's patrner, and cuck is turned on by that in any way, it's that simple. It doesn't make it not NTR if the cuck says, hah ur a woman, i'm not humiliated.

I'm going to guess it was bad English, because the phrasing of the part I quoted definitely indicated that bisexual women don't exist and/or can't enjoy both sexes equally.
No, i meant exactly the opposite, and fail to see how that can be interpreted this way.

Last edited:

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Is it done to cause you distress or to fulfill her desires? If it's done for her sake rather than to spite you, I don't think it's NTR. That said, it's still cheating and man or woman makes no difference to me. You stray outside the marriage, I'm calling my lawyer to arrange for divorce papers. But the fact it may hurt me to see it doesn't mean it was done for the purpose of hurting me, which I think the essence of NTR is. It hurts and makes you feel less than, so you can overcome and win them back or try to or w/e.

TL;DR, not NTR, still cheating imo.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For me girl on girl is fine. Bonus pts if I get to watch. Even more bonus pts if I get to join in. Other dudes are off limits though. I suspect this is because for any male protag game I automatically self insert. So I pretty much have the same mindset as I would for a real life relationship. If my wife wanted to have some fun on the side with a girl I'd be fine with it, although I would expect her to also be fine with me getting a little taste on the side as well. But dudes are off limits.

I would only have an issue with the girl on girl stuff if she wanted to do it so often that she was having sex with me less often. If that happened then she'd have to either put a stop to it or turn it into an FFM that includes me.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NTR relies on jealousy and i've never been a jealous person so NTR has never hit me like that.

When it comes to games, lesbian NTR is 2 hot women fucking so i'm going to enjoy it regardless because I like seeing women fuck each other. There isn't NTR in my lesbo romance games so I still get to play my sappy stuff but it is nice to see a bitch try and split a couple up and dom one of them on occasion.

When it comes to real life then obviously my partner having sex with another woman would be cheating. Cheating is cheating regardless of who with. It doesn't bother me in games but IRL is another matter.

While I may not be a jealous person I value trust in a partnership and if they are sneaking around with someone else then that trust is gone and so are they.

The way I see things in ever relationship i've had is I don't mind what my partner wants to do, i'll give them all the trust in the world but as soon as they break it i'm gone. If they cheat then obviously that relationship wasn't meant to work so no point sticking around trying to fix it. I've never stopped a partner from going out and doing what they want to do, never seen the point of jealousy or being controlling because if someone is going to cheat they will find a way regardless so i'm quite chill in my relationships. That said I don't give second chances so i'll love my girl, i'll do whatever I can to make them happy but they fuck around behind my back and i'm out the door.

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Semi-necro, I think I'm seeing a lot of non-mc lesbo content hate these days. They go like "ME NO LIKE" (very vocal), especially in smaller less popular games. Is that a new thing ? :unsure:

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Semi-necro, I think I'm seeing a lot of non-mc lesbo content hate these days. They go like "ME NO LIKE" (very vocal), especially in smaller less popular games. Is that a new thing ? :unsure:
Kinda the bad thing all around , anti ntr can get very vocal and angry , but so can pro ntr. Good and bad people all around , its bad cause that's sometimes all people see.

• Sad
Reactions: MikoKju

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Well, technically it is NTR, so I can see why they cry about it.Do I agree? no, if you don't like the game just stop supporting it and don't harass the dev.

By the way, I always tell the players that the love interests in my game, like most men, are as slutty as the F95's staff room at fridays, but never mention or show their sex escapades, even as flashbacks. But there will be one scene, in the future (very far) where if you lose a fight against an ex of a certain LI, after beating you he will proceed to enslave you and the LI, fucking him in your presence, and then fucking you. Things of gay games, I guess.

Reactions: MikoKju

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
It all depends on emotional context. A girl has a FF or FFM encounter to please or attract a dude? Not NTR. A girl has a FFM or FF encounter where she is emotionally and sexually predisposed towards the other F then it is NTR.

mukiwara

May 11, 2020
It's as simple as you could imagine, is she having a sex behind the mc back? yes? so yes is NTR
if the MC knows of this or if she informs him maybe not, but any kind of relationship behind MC's back is usually tag as NTR, even if they are just kissing and nothing more

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Does the MC want it to happen? If no then it's NTR.

Does the partner have power over the MC and doesn't give him an option to refuse? If yes then that's whatever's the lesbian equivalent of cuckolding.

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Let me put it this way: Imagine you come home early from work one day and find your girlfriend in bed with another woman (you knew nothing about this beforehand). Would you feel betrayed in this scenario or would you be thinking "wow, that's hot. hope i can get a threesome out of this!"? For me, the gender of the person she cheats with is irrelevant here, it's about the betrayal.
End of discussion

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Can someone share a netorase type lesbian, where MC want his partner to have sex with a pure lesbian and tomboyish look (short hair like a guy and no interest in male) where they also cheated on MC doing things behind his back

Aug 8, 2023
Definitely, it is not NTR. My gf/wife can have sexual fun with any woman without my notice as long as there is no man y'know. Call me old fashioned but I don't even see lesbians as homosexuals :LUL:

Last edited:
Reactions: kinonide