Do you see lesbian sex as NTR?

Do you see lesbian sex as NTR?

• Total voters

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It's not really that weird. If my girl is with another guy I have to wonder what he has that I don't. Either she sees him as somehow better than me, or she's simply not happy being with just one guy and I don't want to share. If she's with another girl I know exactly what she's getting that I can't provide. Not being feminine enough to give a girl lesbian sex doesn't make me less of a man by any measure.
Let me put it this way: Imagine you come home early from work one day and find your girlfriend in bed with another woman (you knew nothing about this beforehand). Would you feel betrayed in this scenario or would you be thinking "wow, that's hot. hope i can get a threesome out of this!"? For me, the gender of the person she cheats with is irrelevant here, it's about the betrayal.

Last edited:
Reactions: bethrezen0

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
It's not really that weird. If my girl is with another guy I have to wonder what he has that I don't. Either she sees him as somehow better than me, or she's simply not happy being with just one guy and I don't want to share. If she's with another girl I know exactly what she's getting that I can't provide. Not being feminine enough to give a girl lesbian sex doesn't make me less of a man by any measure.
Cool that you don't feel less of a man, but that still makes you a cuck, since your partner is having sex with another person, and therefore makes it NTR. unless you don't see women as persons... And as if not being feminine/masculine enough is the only reason someone can cheat on you, or that women can be bi and enjoy eating pussy as much as sucking cock.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
To me, the one prerequisite for something to be netorare is that the relationship break down/suffer because of the involvement of a third party. So straight or lesbian makes no difference.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Let me put it this way: Imagine you come home early from work one day and find your girlfriend in bed with another woman (you knew nothing about this beforehand). Would you feel betrayed in this scenario or would you be thinking "wow, that's hot. hope i can get a threesome out of this!"? For me, the gender of the person she cheats with is irrelevant here, it's about the betrayal.
Betrayal assumes that I had a reason to expect my girlfriend to not sleep with a woman. If that's the case then I already know she's interested in and I'd have given her the ok so long as certain rules are followed. If she hid that she was bi only to get caught sleeping with another woman I'd take issue with her lying, but I wouldn't be humiliated by the cheating. NTR falls into the sado/masochistic category as it depends on the cheating being a form of emotional pain inflicted on one partner for the gratification of one or both.

And as if not being feminine/masculine enough is the only reason someone can cheat on you, or that women can be bi and enjoy eating pussy as much as sucking cock.
There is one reason to cheat, and that reason is that you're not getting something from your partner. I know what a woman can provide that I can't. I also know that there's nothing another guy can provide that I can't. If my girlfriend is with another woman I know why. If she's with another man it's because she feels I'm lacking in some way and chose to cheat rather than talk about the problem. This is unacceptable for many reasons. Also, did you just say that bisexual women don't exist?

Reactions: kinonide

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Betrayal assumes that I had a reason to expect my girlfriend to not sleep with a woman. If that's the case then I already know she's interested in and I'd have given her the ok so long as certain rules are followed. If she hid that she was bi only to get caught sleeping with another woman I'd take issue with her lying, but I wouldn't be humiliated by the cheating. NTR falls into the sado/masochistic category as it depends on the cheating being a form of emotional pain inflicted on one partner for the gratification of one or both.

There is one reason to cheat, and that reason is that you're not getting something from your partner. I know what a woman can provide that I can't. I also know that there's nothing another guy can provide that I can't. If my girlfriend is with another woman I know why. If she's with another man it's because she feels I'm lacking in some way and chose to cheat rather than talk about the problem. This is unacceptable for many reasons. Also, did you just say that bisexual women don't exist?
I hope she sees this bro...

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
when MY GIRLFRIEND wants another cock i guess it's time to let her go. it is somehow cute how you don't get it
Spoiler alert, your girlfriend want another cock. She isn't different to all the other women, that themselves aren't different from all men, she have fantasies, she get aroused by other people than you, and she rarely think about you when she masturbate.

I guess that what you wanted to say is that it's time to let her go when she have another cock than yours.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Gender is irrelevant, doesn't matter when it's someone(or ones) they like, love, committed officially or not even involved.
Justa' feature tag, helpful to locate or avoid content containing elements of the kind.

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
There is one reason to cheat, and that reason is that you're not getting something from your partner.
"one reason" "not getting something" That can fucking mean literally anything.
I know what a woman can provide that I can't. I also know that there's nothing another guy can provide that I can't. If my girlfriend is with another woman I know why. If she's with another man it's because she feels I'm lacking in some way and chose to cheat rather than talk about the problem. This is unacceptable for many reasons.
K, still a cuck tho, for the reasons i already described, how you personaly feel about not being a cuck here is not really that relevant, just sounds like coping. It just makes it Netorase instead of Netorare, still NTR.
Also, did you just say that bisexual women don't exist?
No ? You either read that wrong, my English wasn't good enough to express myself, or you just pulling shit out of your ass.

Reactions: Nova1811

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
K, still a cuck tho, for the reasons i already described, how you personaly feel about not being a cuck here is not really that relevant, just sounds like coping. It just makes it Netorase instead of Netorare, still NTR.
Not a cuck because there is no humiliation or intent to humiliate. I've already covered why that's important.

NTR falls into the sado/masochistic category as it depends on the cheating being a form of emotional pain inflicted on one partner for the gratification of one or both.
No ? You either read that wrong, my English wasn't good enough to express myself, or you just pulling shit out of your ass.
I'm going to guess it was bad English, because the phrasing of the part I quoted definitely indicated that bisexual women don't exist and/or can't enjoy both sexes equally.