4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Emtarascal

Jun 18, 2021
Hello everyone, well i just grabbed everything from patreon and putted on one single place, it's up till today
(Added Emma Episode 2 Extended - 03/08/2024)

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The file seems to be unavailable/deleted from mega/mediafire.

Maybe it's a problem on my side, but I can't figure out what it could be.

Edit : nvm, I just saw what happened to his account. Anyone know if there's a way to get the full file back?

Reactions: Soggymuffinnn

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to get the full file back?
If he deleted his files, then he deleted his files.

I think there's a great chance someone else will step up and upload a new complete archive. Us leechers just have to wait.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any chances the torrent gets updated? has doberman said anything about making preggo stuff or voicing vids? btw is the torrent safe? and is each story about girls getting fucked by black dudes? cause I watch cora 16, the only vid Ive seen full, and she is fucking her son I think? and he is white. Edit: so Ive downloaded the torrent and the vids seems to be in 30fps while the last ones are 24fps?

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
any chances the torrent gets updated? has doberman said anything about making preggo stuff or voicing vids? btw is the torrent safe? and is each story about girls getting fucked by black dudes? cause I watch cora 16, the only vid Ive seen full, and she is fucking her son I think? and he is white.
Yes, there is a chance the torrent gets updated. Tomorrow, next year, who knows?

By this time all his girls would have been knocked up for sure if Dob was into preggo stuff, given how many times they have each had unprotected sex where the man fails to pull out.

He tried adding voice to a few of his earliest videos. Stopping doing so makes me assume it wasn't worth his while. Or the language wasn't popular with his international audience?

No torrent is truly safe.

Most but not all stories are about white girls getting fucked by black dudes hung like horses, as it should be.

You truly have watched a Cora video, since you correctly deduce those are about her son. I'm not aware of a 16th Cora video, though I'm sure she'll keep fucking her son for two more videos!

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Need expert fan's suggestion.
Please suggest some episodes (preferably newer ones but as many as you can) based on my following preferences.

1. No rape/Bestiality.
2. No BBC(interracial)/Cuckold.

***Romance or incest preferable but feel free to suggest any episodes those excludes genres mentioned in 1,2 points.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder if anyone has asked Doberman Studio to make an episode with Lara Croft

I realize that a lot of other 3d artist make Lara Croft BBC videos, but just imagine
how great it would look with His style of story telling, animation and long videos.

Zakon

May 2, 2023
Amanda is so hot. She has the best body/hair/eyes/style. Sure she has a bit of an underbite and extreme v taper jaw but all the characters have quirks, Amanda's quirks are more tolerable. Her vids are also the most entertaining. I like that big D is experimenting with different angles. New vid has a lot more action than the previous few.

Reactions: superbunda
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes