Does anyone here like the NTR genre?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Proof? Or did you just pull that out of your ass like you usually do?
I am still waiting for you to pull a comment where I am bullying/harrasing devs like you claim I always do. At least you didnt call him an incel this time:KEK:
Let him have his fun

Kids wanna play all day, right? ;)

Reactions: BTLD

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Well, Same as the question in the title.
I'm a new developer and I'm quite curious that a lot of people ask me if my game has NTR? Although in the genre tag I did not include NTR.
I don't really wonder about the purposes of those questions, I just wonder if many people really like NTR. I will use it to make future games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many of the people who ask this thing hate NTR. Like it was in your case. There are people who like NTR but like woody wrote they're like around 10 or 20% of coomers who're fans of it.

The way to go is to add the content that you want to add and that pleases you, to have your own vision and stick to it, not bow to others' pressure, and to communicate your plan clearly and honestly from early in development. Especially if you monetise it.

Reactions: BarnMTB

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Projecting and no arguments at all, as usual. Never change, you are like the mascot of the site :KEK:
Say the guy who jumped on someone who, at no time, addressed him, not even indirectly, to answer with rage and anger about something that wasn't about him, but that he achieve to turn into some kind of personal attack he received.

I guess you'll not see it, but there's strong irony here.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I'm not a NTR fan, however I would enjoy games in which I can hook up characters (like fire emblem) or similar stuff.

The thing is that a NTR game tends to focus on jealously, betrayal... a bunch of negative feelings, most people dislike that, albeit there is a public for those games.

Still, I'm personally a fan of AVOIDABLE NTR games, because I like consequences for failing and it is fun to get better, for example on kichikuou rance there were quite a bit of events that could result on rape/death of characters, the first few walkthroughs I only got bad endings but the more I improved the better the overall situation. That's mostly the charm of it.

Reactions: Rafster

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
And in the blue corner, we have Pitrik and Holaje12!!!

In the Red Corner, Anne O'nymous and Trickstar!!!

FIGHT!

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Still, I'm personally a fan of AVOIDABLE NTR games, because I like consequences for failing and it is fun to get better, for example on kichikuou rance there were quite a bit of events that could result on rape/death of characters, the first few walkthroughs I only got bad endings but the more I improved the better the overall situation. That's mostly the charm of it.
I wouldn't say I'm a fan of it, but the above is pretty much how I see it as well. I want to have losing conditions or winning means nothing. there must be a way to fail, that's the whole point of playing games.

but the problem with avoidable ntr is that for an ntr fetishist the possibility of avoiding the abuse is kink breaking. if they get to choose, it removes the feeling of unfair jealous pain which they seek from ntr.

Last edited:
Reactions: 246 and Ying Ko

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Fighting against cucks?

no thanks, i like my hands without shit on them :Kappa:
Hmm, wasn't expecting a reply beyond a facepalm so thank you at least for that courtesy. I was also unaware that Anne liked that sort of thing.

Reactions: JoeKent

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, you didn't ask for futa this time ;) :Kappa:
If you believe in something I've always thought you had to fight and represent it. Never be the man that does things half-hearted. Find something and fight for it, even if it's just the usual 9-5 daily grind. That said I also like to think I respect boundaries, so for me asking is fine, even trying to persuade, but anything beyond the final 'yes' or 'no' reply is being an asshole and if you facepalmed me at that point, I'd hold my hands up, say you're right and reflect on my actions, and I mean that genuinely.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If you believe in something I've always thought you had to fight and represent it. Never be the man that does things half-hearted. Find something and fight for it, even if it's just the usual 9-5 daily grind. That said I also like to think I respect boundaries, so for me asking is fine, even trying to persuade, but anything beyond the final 'yes' or 'no' reply is being an asshole and if you facepalmed me at that point, I'd hold my hands up, say you're right and reflect on my actions, and I mean that genuinely.
Sorry about that, will try to respect you and your tastes more. In fact you're one of the few ntr fan i don't " hate" or ignore ;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sorry about that, will try to respect you and your tastes more. In fact you're one of the few ntr fan i don't " hate" or ignore ;)
Thank you, I appreciate that. DJkunn said something similiar in the discord once as I recall. I always got on with most of them. Always thought you get what you give in life (give respect and you get respect back). Anyway, I'm gonna wander off into another thread. Have fun.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Say the guy who jumped on someone who, at no time, addressed him, not even indirectly, to answer with rage and anger about something that wasn't about him, but that he achieve to turn into some kind of personal attack he received.

I guess you'll not see it, but there's strong irony here.
You are right, I wont see it because theres no irony to see. See ya, guy who jumped on someone who, at no time, addressed him, not even indirectly lmaooo. Next time I will follow your example and wait till I am properly addressed to participate, like a good gentleman

• Haha
Reactions: anne O'nymous

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
but the problem with avoidable ntr is that for an ntr fetishist the possibility of avoiding the abuse is kink breaking. if they get to choose, it removes the feeling of unfair jealous pain which they seek from ntr.
I know, but that's the difference between taking NTR as a fetish or just a part of the game as consequences. For me the best game would be one in which we aim for victory, riches and success for our MC but that we have to deal with the world around us to do it.

For example a basic concept that I would find cool is a strategy game in which the MC is a king and we can capture female generals to grow our harem/army, but if defeated they can be captured too.

RudeStudio

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2022
Wel I think I understand
NTR may still be there but it's best to come as a price to pay on a bad route

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
:unsure::unsure: Honestly, I hate NTR too... but I did try it in one of my project...
And I think that I would never do it again :v
Haha
Wel I think I understand
NTR may still be there but it's best to come as a price to pay on a bad route
This, this right here is why there are so many fights and people get pissed with devs.

I hate it, I'll never do it again, but only after I do it again. ...

That is one giant red flag waving back and forth saying "If you don't like certain content, don't support me or touch my game till it's done, because I might just suprise you 6 updates in and do the thing I said I won't. "

BarnMTB

Apr 22, 2021
I think it's more of people who aren't into NTR making sure that your game does not & will not have NTR content, and to do see your stance on NTR content, especially before they support you monetarily.

Like others have said, many people want to avoid NTR surprises, and getting some NTR surprises after spending money has burned some people into being extra cautious.

Reactions: RudeStudio

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Well, Same as the question in the title.
I'm a new developer and I'm quite curious that a lot of people ask me if my game has NTR? Although in the genre tag I did not include NTR.
I don't really wonder about the purposes of those questions, I just wonder if many people really like NTR. I will use it to make future games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. NTR is a genre that destroys any story, it's copy and paste. NTR female protagonist games are the same.
  2. If your game is NTR make it full NTR and not avoidable NTR garbage because it's never avoidable.
  3. Will you add this genre in a nNTR game? don't cry later
  4. Using planned tags, people will ignore it and they don't waste their time.